Last week, the sprawling Florida rap collective Raider Klan returned with their first mixtape in a long while, and today, it's our pleasure to premiere a visual from the project.
Florida duo Wifisfuneral has been certified dope ever since they dropped "Light Skin Trick Daddy" back in summer 2014. On Thursday they bequeathed to us the video for another summertime jam, "SURRRF," which appears on WifisFuneral2.
Florida's Spaceghost Purrp, ringleader of the once-buzzing Raider Klan has led us to believe that he's done with rap on multiple occasions, but when we got a new track from him and fellow Klanmates Amber London and Dough Dough Da Don earlier this month, new ho
At 23 years old, South Florida's J.R. is poised to make big moves this year. Part of the South$ide Sounds indie collective, he drops his "Slums Of The City" video with us, gearing up for the release of his first full-length project this summer.
Jay Electronica has been popping up more frequently this year than in recent memory, giving selective rappers a new verse and performing alongside Common for his "Nobody's Smiling" tour. We even saw him in the studio with No I.D.
HotNewHipHop's On The Come Up series profiles rising stars in the rap game that show strong promise and the will to succeed. Most of the time, they're new to the site but deserve some shine.
Jay Z brought his "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Tour to Sunrise,Florida yesterday, and since he was there he brought out his collaborator and Florida native Rick Ross to perform "FuckWithMeYouKnowIGotIt." We've only got some fan-made footage as of now, but check it
Give 850 (Sh!T T-Mix) a spin - it's a new offering from T-Pain. It was dropped on Thursday, January 2nd, 2014. T-Pain's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on 850 (Sh!T T-Mix).
"Don't Wanna Leave", produced by D Smoove, is the latest joint from rising Floridian producer/singer/songwriter Shad Star. Shout-out to DJ Nasty for the plug. Quotable Lyrics "The pussy's good, it's got me stuck in the moment, and I don't wanna leave."
Listen to Make A Way, the new track by Webbz featuring Cam'ron which was dropped on Sunday, September 15th, 2013. Webbz's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Make A Way will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
In Tallahassee yesterday, veteran rapper Talib Kweli joined the ongoing sit-in protests at the Florida Capitol.
This afternoon we received a new banger from Rick Ross, "I Wonder Why," in which he raps about the 'Stand Your Ground' law, in somewhat of an ode to Trayvon Martin.
Rumors Circulate That Kanye West, Alicia Keys, Wale & More Join Stevie Wonder's Boycott Of Florida [Update: List Largely Discredited] Jul 24, 2013 at 09:55am
The death of Trayvon Martin, and the not-guilty verdict for his killer, George Zimmerman, continues to divide people and spark controversy. Recently 100 rallies were held across the U.S., seeking justice for Trayvon.
We've heard from many rappers already about how the felt after George Zimmerman was found not guilty in the case investigating the death of Florida teen, Trayvon Martin.
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram4,433 Views15 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"660 Views5 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)2,470 Views3 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney3,924 Views14 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music6,536 Views19 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"15,634 Views47 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast11,618 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon13,730 Views32 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour16,127 Views34 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1730 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance40,813 Views142 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"33,598 Views263 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance34,017 Views47 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm35,362 Views216 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,617 Views7 Comments