At 23 years old, South Florida's J.R. is poised to make big moves this year. Part of the South$ide Sounds indie collective, he drops his "Slums Of The City" video with us, gearing up for the release of his first full-length project this summer.
Jay Electronica has been popping up more frequently this year than in recent memory, giving selective rappers a new verse and performing alongside Common for his "Nobody's Smiling" tour. We even saw him in the studio with No I.D.
HotNewHipHop's On The Come Up series profiles rising stars in the rap game that show strong promise and the will to succeed. Most of the time, they're new to the site but deserve some shine.
Jay Z brought his "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Tour to Sunrise,Florida yesterday, and since he was there he brought out his collaborator and Florida native Rick Ross to perform "FuckWithMeYouKnowIGotIt." We've only got some fan-made footage as of now, but check it
Give 850 (Sh!T T-Mix) a spin - it's a new offering from T-Pain. It was dropped on Thursday, January 2nd, 2014. T-Pain's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on 850 (Sh!T T-Mix).
"Don't Wanna Leave", produced by D Smoove, is the latest joint from rising Floridian producer/singer/songwriter Shad Star. Shout-out to DJ Nasty for the plug. Quotable Lyrics "The pussy's good, it's got me stuck in the moment, and I don't wanna leave."
Listen to Make A Way, the new track by Webbz featuring Cam'ron which was dropped on Sunday, September 15th, 2013. Webbz's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Make A Way will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
In Tallahassee yesterday, veteran rapper Talib Kweli joined the ongoing sit-in protests at the Florida Capitol.
This afternoon we received a new banger from Rick Ross, "I Wonder Why," in which he raps about the 'Stand Your Ground' law, in somewhat of an ode to Trayvon Martin.
Rumors Circulate That Kanye West, Alicia Keys, Wale & More Join Stevie Wonder's Boycott Of Florida [Update: List Largely Discredited] Jul 24, 2013 at 09:55am
The death of Trayvon Martin, and the not-guilty verdict for his killer, George Zimmerman, continues to divide people and spark controversy. Recently 100 rallies were held across the U.S., seeking justice for Trayvon.
We've heard from many rappers already about how the felt after George Zimmerman was found not guilty in the case investigating the death of Florida teen, Trayvon Martin.
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks1,299 Views9 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years17,827 Views61 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project1,942 Views25 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 262,407 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract4,137 Views19 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?17,489 Views66 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West10,246 Views68 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp4,572 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace11,341 Views42 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz4,251 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins3,736 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL6,552 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged19,444 Views87 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer5,748 Views60 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,235 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal125 Views