Last week, the sprawling Florida rap collective Raider Klan returned with their first mixtape in a long while, and today, it's our pleasure to premiere a visual from the project.
Florida duo Wifisfuneral has been certified dope ever since they dropped "Light Skin Trick Daddy" back in summer 2014. On Thursday they bequeathed to us the video for another summertime jam, "SURRRF," which appears on WifisFuneral2.
Florida's Spaceghost Purrp, ringleader of the once-buzzing Raider Klan has led us to believe that he's done with rap on multiple occasions, but when we got a new track from him and fellow Klanmates Amber London and Dough Dough Da Don earlier this month, new ho
At 23 years old, South Florida's J.R. is poised to make big moves this year. Part of the South$ide Sounds indie collective, he drops his "Slums Of The City" video with us, gearing up for the release of his first full-length project this summer.
Jay Electronica has been popping up more frequently this year than in recent memory, giving selective rappers a new verse and performing alongside Common for his "Nobody's Smiling" tour. We even saw him in the studio with No I.D.
HotNewHipHop's On The Come Up series profiles rising stars in the rap game that show strong promise and the will to succeed. Most of the time, they're new to the site but deserve some shine.
Jay Z brought his "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Tour to Sunrise,Florida yesterday, and since he was there he brought out his collaborator and Florida native Rick Ross to perform "FuckWithMeYouKnowIGotIt." We've only got some fan-made footage as of now, but check it
Give 850 (Sh!T T-Mix) a spin - it's a new offering from T-Pain. It was dropped on Thursday, January 2nd, 2014. T-Pain's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on 850 (Sh!T T-Mix).
"Don't Wanna Leave", produced by D Smoove, is the latest joint from rising Floridian producer/singer/songwriter Shad Star. Shout-out to DJ Nasty for the plug. Quotable Lyrics "The pussy's good, it's got me stuck in the moment, and I don't wanna leave."
Listen to Make A Way, the new track by Webbz featuring Cam'ron which was dropped on Sunday, September 15th, 2013. Webbz's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Make A Way will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
In Tallahassee yesterday, veteran rapper Talib Kweli joined the ongoing sit-in protests at the Florida Capitol.
This afternoon we received a new banger from Rick Ross, "I Wonder Why," in which he raps about the 'Stand Your Ground' law, in somewhat of an ode to Trayvon Martin.
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs6,907 Views41 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech23,001 Views150 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow13,455 Views59 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,162 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks15,780 Views48 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"5,092 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 4,407 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account25,725 Views54 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments8,471 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter26,003 Views60 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 299,813 Views64 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account26,427 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville57,201 Views70 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA18,783 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)6,709 Views26 Comments
You may also like...
- Styles P "Other" Video400 Views