The duo known as FKi has had some huge production credits recently, such as 2 Chainz' "Watch Out," but each 1st and SauceLordRich have begun working on their own projects, and so far so good.
Today we get the first leak from SauceLordRich's upcoming mixtape. You may not be familiar with SauceLordRich as a solo artist, but you've definitely heard of his super-producer crew, FKi.
We haven't heard from Runway Richy since the top of the summer, when he dropped "Where Would I Be?," a track that featured Zuse.
Since Post Malone became the talk of the internet with "White Iverson" earlier this year, he hasn't turned in the amount of features you might expect from someone who's blown up so quickly.
Cash Money nostalgia seems to be the new equivalent to New York's recent bout of Dipset homage.
Post Malone impressed us with the first listen of his "White Iverson" record, produced by Atlanta hitmaker FKi. Today he follows up with his second leak, and it stays in the same melodic, sing-song lane.
After one hit single, 2012's "Do It" (feat. K-Camp), Mykko Montana is back with "Bem," alongside Decatur's Runway Richy. Mykko has a laid-back, improvisational style. Sometimes it's hard to tell if he's rapping or just talking and cracking jokes.
Yesterday we got the countdown going for Kid Ink's first mixtape with his Batgang crew, 4B's, which is set to drop Friday (that's tomorrow) at 3 PM EST right here on HotNewHipHop.
Stream Still Sippin (Prod by FKi), the newest drop from Ty Dolla $ign which features Kirko Bangz. The cut was released on Monday, July 1st, 2013. Ty Dolla $ign continues to impress with each new leak, and Still Sippin (Prod by FKi) is no exception.
Listen to Bent Up (Prod by FKI & SK), the new track by Verse Simmonds featuring Natasha Mosley which was dropped on Friday, April 13th, 2012.
Give I'm High a spin - it's a new offering from FKi, featuring Smoke DZA & ButtaMan Screwed Up. It was dropped on Saturday, January 28th, 2012.
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists2 Views1 Comment
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company6,959 Views33 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"4,484 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac4,940 Views58 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work13,885 Views70 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles2,097 Views18 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single2,838 Views12 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?5,469 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season2,742 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,173 Views24 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views17,143 Views129 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop12,370 Views74 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,592 Views9 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed25,435 Views98 Comments
You may also like...
- Paul Wall Plays "This Or That"1,341 Views