It appears as though Benzino and his fiancee Althea Eaton have been given the boot from "Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta" reality TV show. According to reports, the firing is a result of a brawl that took place between Althea and her castmate, Joseline Hernandez.
The Standard Hotel in NYC was looking for the culprit who leaked the now infamous elevator footage of Solange attacking Jay Z, and after a few days, they've discovered who the employee is and fired him.
2 Chainz run-in with a few robbers in San Francisco caught him a lot of media attention, although it may not have been for the reasons Tity Boi wanted. Following the incident, there was a lot of confusion as to what exactly went down.
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"4,685 Views34 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather13,258 Views27 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date36,102 Views110 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now11,554 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"3,022 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"4,157 Views23 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,953 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,286 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,951 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best7,171 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million6,069 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande30,089 Views116 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,581 Views22 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast45,729 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike11,101 Views0 Comments