It appears as though Benzino and his fiancee Althea Eaton have been given the boot from "Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta" reality TV show. According to reports, the firing is a result of a brawl that took place between Althea and her castmate, Joseline Hernandez.
The Standard Hotel in NYC was looking for the culprit who leaked the now infamous elevator footage of Solange attacking Jay Z, and after a few days, they've discovered who the employee is and fired him.
2 Chainz run-in with a few robbers in San Francisco caught him a lot of media attention, although it may not have been for the reasons Tity Boi wanted. Following the incident, there was a lot of confusion as to what exactly went down.
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 0 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?2,976 Views19 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title10,131 Views25 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt6,310 Views17 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 3,068 Views13 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More8,633 Views30 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?7,020 Views19 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots2,278 Views13 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"10,954 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA716 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco2,862 Views10 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet392 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin8,586 Views38 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"1,799 Views4 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft8,928 Views18 Comments