It appears as though Benzino and his fiancee Althea Eaton have been given the boot from "Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta" reality TV show. According to reports, the firing is a result of a brawl that took place between Althea and her castmate, Joseline Hernandez.
The Standard Hotel in NYC was looking for the culprit who leaked the now infamous elevator footage of Solange attacking Jay Z, and after a few days, they've discovered who the employee is and fired him.
2 Chainz run-in with a few robbers in San Francisco caught him a lot of media attention, although it may not have been for the reasons Tity Boi wanted. Following the incident, there was a lot of confusion as to what exactly went down.
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week18,543 Views129 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 11,583 Views2 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison3,380 Views11 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st8,221 Views27 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 9,243 Views34 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)5,363 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week41,742 Views217 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker6,976 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash18,218 Views52 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade27,780 Views54 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill19,234 Views55 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash19,937 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music52,273 Views222 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,730 Views11 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,832 Views17 Comments
You may also like...