Young Chop On Chief Keef's Parting With Interscope: "How Did They Drop Him? He Sold 200,000" Nov 7, 2014 at 07:51pm
Chief Keef's signing with Interscope records was reportedly worth $6 million dollars, but while the figure made headlines at the time, so did the conditions.
Frequent Migos collaborator Rich The Kid has a new mixtape, Feels Good 2 Be Rich, on the way, and today he's shared a video for "Finally Rich," a track that will be on the project. Watch the clip, directed by Zae, above.
The young Chicago rapper releases a trailer for the upcoming visuals to "Citgo" which was featured on his "Finally Rich" LP. Can you appreciate the bars here? Peep the new visual for Chief Keef's Chief Keef "BTS Of "Citgo"" Video.
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way7,580 Views53 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio21,508 Views88 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"15,428 Views45 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio29,983 Views36 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo18,687 Views54 Comments
- Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) To Reunite In Australia1,540 Views11 Comments
- Amber Rose's Mom To Kanye West: "F*CK Yo 30 Showers!"16,020 Views68 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know ASAP Rocky?6,031 Views25 Comments
- PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da To Provide Mixes For Tonight's Episode Of OVO Sound Radio11,932 Views23 Comments
- Childish Gambino Invites Disappointed Australian Fans To New Show16,744 Views44 Comments
- Young Thug Shares Revised Tour Schedule7,737 Views57 Comments
- Victor Cruz Debuts The 'Haystack' Nike Air Cruz On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon 4,854 Views6 Comments
- Stream Chedda Da Connect's "Chedda World: The Album"2,810 Views12 Comments
- Review: Lil Herb's "Ballin Like I'm Kobe"13,125 Views78 Comments
You may also like...