Young Chop On Chief Keef's Parting With Interscope: "How Did They Drop Him? He Sold 200,000" Nov 7, 2014 at 07:51pm
Chief Keef's signing with Interscope records was reportedly worth $6 million dollars, but while the figure made headlines at the time, so did the conditions.
Frequent Migos collaborator Rich The Kid has a new mixtape, Feels Good 2 Be Rich, on the way, and today he's shared a video for "Finally Rich," a track that will be on the project. Watch the clip, directed by Zae, above.
The young Chicago rapper releases a trailer for the upcoming visuals to "Citgo" which was featured on his "Finally Rich" LP. Can you appreciate the bars here? Peep the new visual for Chief Keef's Chief Keef "BTS Of "Citgo"" Video.
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds355 Views3 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice374 Views2 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More1,259 Views12 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC1,453 Views0 Comments
- Safaree Samuels Covered Up His Nicki Minaj Tattoo5,832 Views22 Comments
- DeJ Loaf Hits The Studio With Pharrell & Pusha T2,456 Views12 Comments
- Curren$y Announces "Canal St. Confidential" Release Date3,029 Views18 Comments
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 750 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs16,640 Views47 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,900 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers17,040 Views41 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit24,342 Views45 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,925 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,918 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign18,384 Views45 Comments