Young Chop On Chief Keef's Parting With Interscope: "How Did They Drop Him? He Sold 200,000" Nov 7, 2014 at 07:51pm
Chief Keef's signing with Interscope records was reportedly worth $6 million dollars, but while the figure made headlines at the time, so did the conditions.
Frequent Migos collaborator Rich The Kid has a new mixtape, Feels Good 2 Be Rich, on the way, and today he's shared a video for "Finally Rich," a track that will be on the project. Watch the clip, directed by Zae, above.
The young Chicago rapper releases a trailer for the upcoming visuals to "Citgo" which was featured on his "Finally Rich" LP. Can you appreciate the bars here? Peep the new visual for Chief Keef's Chief Keef "BTS Of "Citgo"" Video.
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles1,283 Views8 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL10,911 Views22 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?5,097 Views33 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More909 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks3,122 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,086 Views18 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date2,471 Views18 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs3,097 Views13 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram20,448 Views66 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour3,245 Views11 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game6,000 Views21 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 301,758 Views2 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex5,611 Views14 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup2,893 Views0 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Announce Joint "#2009" Mixtape7,469 Views36 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views