Young Chop On Chief Keef's Parting With Interscope: "How Did They Drop Him? He Sold 200,000" Nov 7, 2014 at 07:51pm
Chief Keef's signing with Interscope records was reportedly worth $6 million dollars, but while the figure made headlines at the time, so did the conditions.
Frequent Migos collaborator Rich The Kid has a new mixtape, Feels Good 2 Be Rich, on the way, and today he's shared a video for "Finally Rich," a track that will be on the project. Watch the clip, directed by Zae, above.
The young Chicago rapper releases a trailer for the upcoming visuals to "Citgo" which was featured on his "Finally Rich" LP. Can you appreciate the bars here? Peep the new visual for Chief Keef's Chief Keef "BTS Of "Citgo"" Video.
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's1,743 Views7 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks654 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal3,604 Views13 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)399 Views0 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition2,053 Views1 Comment
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug7,165 Views58 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)1,131 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff9,162 Views98 Comments
- Q&A With A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A." Co-Executive Producer Hector Delgado 2,946 Views9 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Adidas For New Football Cleats387 Views0 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"3,792 Views17 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream49,586 Views230 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles13,630 Views51 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest4,188 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks7,686 Views13 Comments
You may also like...