Young Chop On Chief Keef's Parting With Interscope: "How Did They Drop Him? He Sold 200,000" Nov 7, 2014 at 07:51pm
Chief Keef's signing with Interscope records was reportedly worth $6 million dollars, but while the figure made headlines at the time, so did the conditions.
Frequent Migos collaborator Rich The Kid has a new mixtape, Feels Good 2 Be Rich, on the way, and today he's shared a video for "Finally Rich," a track that will be on the project. Watch the clip, directed by Zae, above.
The young Chicago rapper releases a trailer for the upcoming visuals to "Citgo" which was featured on his "Finally Rich" LP. Can you appreciate the bars here? Peep the new visual for Chief Keef's Chief Keef "BTS Of "Citgo"" Video.
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"3,150 Views28 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather11,593 Views24 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date32,990 Views108 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now10,749 Views23 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"2,722 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"3,948 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,757 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,201 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,691 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best6,775 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million5,822 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande29,065 Views114 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,375 Views21 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast44,311 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike11,040 Views0 Comments