Young Chop On Chief Keef's Parting With Interscope: "How Did They Drop Him? He Sold 200,000" Nov 7, 2014 at 07:51pm
Chief Keef's signing with Interscope records was reportedly worth $6 million dollars, but while the figure made headlines at the time, so did the conditions.
Frequent Migos collaborator Rich The Kid has a new mixtape, Feels Good 2 Be Rich, on the way, and today he's shared a video for "Finally Rich," a track that will be on the project. Watch the clip, directed by Zae, above.
The young Chicago rapper releases a trailer for the upcoming visuals to "Citgo" which was featured on his "Finally Rich" LP. Can you appreciate the bars here? Peep the new visual for Chief Keef's Chief Keef "BTS Of "Citgo"" Video.
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker680 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash3,284 Views15 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade8,467 Views23 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill7,608 Views40 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash11,120 Views27 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music34,251 Views199 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"2,757 Views8 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,053 Views15 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate50,106 Views154 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,471 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,248 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"47,121 Views126 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey6,347 Views33 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP3,534 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On61,272 Views215 Comments