Young Chop On Chief Keef's Parting With Interscope: "How Did They Drop Him? He Sold 200,000" Nov 7, 2014 at 07:51pm
Chief Keef's signing with Interscope records was reportedly worth $6 million dollars, but while the figure made headlines at the time, so did the conditions.
Frequent Migos collaborator Rich The Kid has a new mixtape, Feels Good 2 Be Rich, on the way, and today he's shared a video for "Finally Rich," a track that will be on the project. Watch the clip, directed by Zae, above.
The young Chicago rapper releases a trailer for the upcoming visuals to "Citgo" which was featured on his "Finally Rich" LP. Can you appreciate the bars here? Peep the new visual for Chief Keef's Chief Keef "BTS Of "Citgo"" Video.
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show3,772 Views10 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today3,057 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj39,707 Views203 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal108,774 Views680 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"68,754 Views142 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"56,461 Views75 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,926 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,680 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"41,750 Views165 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall4,100 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"11,034 Views69 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram30,688 Views68 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"3,282 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,738 Views6 Comments
You may also like...