Childish Gambino Feat. Abella Anderson, Chance The Rapper, Danielle Fishel, Flying Lotus & Trinidad James "Clapping For The Wrong Reasons" Video
The full version of 'Bino's new short film, starring Abella Anderson, Chance The Rapper, Danielle Fishel, Flying Lotus, Trinidad James and more.Who else would you like to have seen on this video? Can you appreciate the bars here?
It seems Eminem turned down a leading role in the upcoming Hollywood science fiction film "Elysium" because his native city of Detroit wasn't chosen as the film's primary location. The lead role was instead given to Matt Damon, who was actually director Neil
Things aren't getting any better for Lifetime's upcoming Aaliyah biopic.
On paper, recording a song for a film soundtrack is considered the ultimate form of selling out. The music itself is literally used as promotional material for a larger product.
Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg solidified their status as stoner buddies by filming the stoner buddy comedy, "Mac & Devin Go To High School" in 2012. The movie came complete with a full original soundtrack from the multi-generational pot enthusiasts.
Lil Eazy E Disappointed He Will Not Appear In NWA Biopic [Update: Lil Eazy E Is Coaching The Actor Playing His Father] Jul 3, 2014 at 04:55pm
Man, it's difficult to make a rap music biopic.
While Cudi has seemingly been keeping a low profile from a public standpoint, it turns out he's been working hard on both acting and music in over the last year.
The inspiration rappers draw from mob films can't be denied. Flicks such as The Godfather, King Of New York, Casino, Goodfellas and Scarface have helped shape the persona of many of your favorite emcees.
Film Director Guillermo Del Toro Praises Kanye West, Expresses Interest In Working With Him Nov 10, 2013 at 10:46am
In a recent interview with The Daily Beast, Mexican film director Guillermo Del Toro (who's responsible for such films as Hellboy, Pan's Labyrinth, Blade II and Pacific Rim), expressed his admiration for Kanye West and revealed that they plan on collaborating
You may remember the exclusive screening of Kanye West's Cruel Summer film at 2012's Cannes Film Festival. The screening took place in a custom-made 7 screen theatre, designed with New York architecture firm OMA, and designer Shohei Shigematsu.
Kendrick Lamar's debut album, despite being just over two years old, is well on its way to becoming certified classic rap material. The Compton native's story-telling and concept intertwining the entire project gave the album a vivid sense of reality.
Ice Cube definitely has some big things lined up for 2014. Apart from promoting his new comedy with Kevin Hart, "Ride Along," he's got a new album to work on and he's producing for the N.W.A film titled "Straight Outta Compton."
While it's anyone's guess if and when Detox will surface, there could be some new Dr. Dre material headed our way soon. There is a Nina Simone biopic currently in the works, and it's been reported that Dre has been asked to provide its original score.
50 Cent has some experience in film and television at this point. From his acting debut in Get Rich Or Die Tryin', to his executive production on new Starz crime drama, Power, Fif is finding his way into the film industry.
Yesterday, we learned that Kanye West would be making an appearance in the upcoming sequel to one of Ben Stiller's best-loved movies: "Zoolander." It won't be the first time Mr.
Joey Bada$$ is in the process of readying his debut album, B4.D4.$$, and in anticipation of the project, he's released an ambitious new short film, which finds a middle-aged Joey time travelling back to 2012, to change his life and make an impact in music.
Despite recent legal and financial troubles, DMX is returning to acting. He'll be making a cameo appearance in an upcoming film starring Chris Rock, and is also working on a crime film called "Blame It On The Hustle".
Listen to Skipping A Beat, the new track by Jordin Sparks, which was dropped on Thursday, August 1st, 2013. Jordin Sparks's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Skipping A Beat will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks558 Views3 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade264 Views4 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date1,254 Views10 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs1,899 Views12 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram12,744 Views50 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour2,306 Views9 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game4,467 Views19 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 301,318 Views2 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex4,530 Views14 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup2,544 Views0 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Announce Joint "#2009" Mixtape6,310 Views35 Comments
- 30 Essential Future Mixtape Tracks6,854 Views16 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna & Nicki Minaj Support Launch Of Jay Z's TIDAL Streaming Service8,373 Views30 Comments
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks8,080 Views38 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks5,517 Views4 Comments
You may also like...