Dr. Dre On Meeting The Actor Who Portrayed Him In Straight Outta Compton: "It Freaked Me Out" Aug 16, 2015 at 01:00pm
Straight Outta Compton is a certified hit, but its also a critical success -- with plenty of praise for the new faces who played the iconic group.
Childish Gambino Feat. Abella Anderson, Chance The Rapper, Danielle Fishel, Flying Lotus & Trinidad James "Clapping For The Wrong Reasons" Video
The full version of 'Bino's new short film, starring Abella Anderson, Chance The Rapper, Danielle Fishel, Flying Lotus, Trinidad James and more.Who else would you like to have seen on this video? Can you appreciate the bars here?
It seems Eminem turned down a leading role in the upcoming Hollywood science fiction film "Elysium" because his native city of Detroit wasn't chosen as the film's primary location. The lead role was instead given to Matt Damon, who was actually director Neil
Lil Eazy E Disappointed He Will Not Appear In NWA Biopic [Update: Lil Eazy E Is Coaching The Actor Playing His Father] Jul 3, 2014 at 04:55pm
Man, it's difficult to make a rap music biopic.
Things aren't getting any better for Lifetime's upcoming Aaliyah biopic.
Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg solidified their status as stoner buddies by filming the stoner buddy comedy, "Mac & Devin Go To High School" in 2012. The movie came complete with a full original soundtrack from the multi-generational pot enthusiasts.
For those of you late in the game, after premiering this past winter at Sundance, the documentary “Fresh Dressed” is now available to the public.
Director John Singleton Says Ja Rule Could've Had Ludacris' Role In The "Fast And Furious" Films Apr 3, 2015 at 03:32pm
If you think back 14 years ago to the first "Fast And The Furious" film, you'll remember that Ja Rule had a role as a driver named Edwin.
While Cudi has seemingly been keeping a low profile from a public standpoint, it turns out he's been working hard on both acting and music in over the last year.
Yesterday, we learned that Kanye West would be making an appearance in the upcoming sequel to one of Ben Stiller's best-loved movies: "Zoolander." It won't be the first time Mr.
As an actor, T.I. already has a stellar resumé that includes roles in "ATL," "American Gangster" and "Identity Thief," as well as his several stints in the reality TV world.
Dame Dash and Kanye West teamed up as executive producers for a new film endeavor helmed by Damon, a video series called "Loisaidas." The first episode hit the web yesterday, and sets the mood for what to expect from the rest of the season.
Straight Outta Compton set box office records last weekend, but its success is far from over. Variety reports that the acclaimed N.W.A. biopic is the highest grossing film of the week, putting it at the top of box office earnings once again.
Time and time again, we've seen Tupac-focused films falter very soon out of the gate, so hopefully things are different this time around. Gobi Rahimi, who directed the "2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted video, among others, is now trying to fund a film called "7D
You may remember the exclusive screening of Kanye West's Cruel Summer film at 2012's Cannes Film Festival. The screening took place in a custom-made 7 screen theatre, designed with New York architecture firm OMA, and designer Shohei Shigematsu.
Kendrick Lamar's debut album, despite being just over two years old, is well on its way to becoming certified classic rap material. The Compton native's story-telling and concept intertwining the entire project gave the album a vivid sense of reality.
50 Cent has some experience in film and television at this point. From his acting debut in Get Rich Or Die Tryin', to his executive production on new Starz crime drama, Power, Fif is finding his way into the film industry.
With an estimated net worth of $350 million, Master P is one of the most successful rappers and businessman in the history of hip hop. Now he's taking his rags-to-riches story to the silver screen.
Joey Bada$$ is in the process of readying his debut album, B4.D4.$$, and in anticipation of the project, he's released an ambitious new short film, which finds a middle-aged Joey time travelling back to 2012, to change his life and make an impact in music.
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension941 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around2,673 Views18 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date1,182 Views10 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"2,483 Views10 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"7,989 Views46 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,446 Views22 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport7,796 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See20,506 Views143 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,168 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum22,068 Views132 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?13,121 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby22,708 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus22,102 Views96 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"7,234 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works568 Views0 Comments