It looks like Common is adding another movie to his already long list of acting gigs he’s got lined up for this year.
Director John Singleton Says Ja Rule Could've Had Ludacris' Role In The "Fast And Furious" Films Apr 3, 2015 at 03:32pm
If you think back 14 years ago to the first "Fast And The Furious" film, you'll remember that Ja Rule had a role as a driver named Edwin.
Yesterday, we learned that Kanye West would be making an appearance in the upcoming sequel to one of Ben Stiller's best-loved movies: "Zoolander." It won't be the first time Mr.
While Cudi has seemingly been keeping a low profile from a public standpoint, it turns out he's been working hard on both acting and music in over the last year.
Kendrick Lamar's debut album, despite being just over two years old, is well on its way to becoming certified classic rap material. The Compton native's story-telling and concept intertwining the entire project gave the album a vivid sense of reality.
As an actor, T.I. already has a stellar resumé that includes roles in "ATL," "American Gangster" and "Identity Thief," as well as his several stints in the reality TV world.
Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg solidified their status as stoner buddies by filming the stoner buddy comedy, "Mac & Devin Go To High School" in 2012. The movie came complete with a full original soundtrack from the multi-generational pot enthusiasts.
Lil Eazy E Disappointed He Will Not Appear In NWA Biopic [Update: Lil Eazy E Is Coaching The Actor Playing His Father] Jul 3, 2014 at 04:55pm
Man, it's difficult to make a rap music biopic.
Things aren't getting any better for Lifetime's upcoming Aaliyah biopic.
50 Cent has some experience in film and television at this point. From his acting debut in Get Rich Or Die Tryin', to his executive production on new Starz crime drama, Power, Fif is finding his way into the film industry.
The new documentary, "Time Is Illmatic", which focuses on the influence and making of Nas' seminal debut album, has been given an October theatrical release courtesy of Tribeca.
On paper, recording a song for a film soundtrack is considered the ultimate form of selling out. The music itself is literally used as promotional material for a larger product.
50 Cent stays busy in multiple lanes. When he's not working on music for Animal Ambition and possibly Street King Immortal, he's kept himself busy with roles in TV production, and motion pictures as well.
It appears that Rihanna has been casted as a voice actor in the upcoming animated film "Home". To coincide with that, RiRi will also release a concept album based on the film as well, according to Variety.
Andre 3000 was cast as Jimi Hendrix in the upcoming biopic, Jimi: All Is By My Side some time ago, and the film is finally ready to make its debut on U.S. soil. The film will screen at this year's SXSW festival, which runs March 3-15 in Austin Texas.
You read it right, folks. Brian Daniel Carenard, AKA New York emcee Saigon, is in the process of shooting an independent "mini-movie" titled SP, starring Omar Epps and fellow NYC spitter Papoose. The Suburban Noize Records / Fort Knocks Ent.
Ice Cube definitely has some big things lined up for 2014. Apart from promoting his new comedy with Kevin Hart, "Ride Along," he's got a new album to work on and he's producing for the N.W.A film titled "Straight Outta Compton."
- French Montana Shares Artwork & Tracklist From "Casino Life 2"6,710 Views66 Comments
- Stephen Curry To Be Named NBA MVP2,316 Views0 Comments
- Houston Astros Are Selling Hats Signed By Bun B And Fat Joe For $2002,734 Views15 Comments
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella34,163 Views84 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 11,943 Views3 Comments
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title27,924 Views81 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"6,941 Views18 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million18,286 Views26 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"4,221 Views23 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL6,906 Views13 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album7,537 Views37 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne30,486 Views60 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song12,593 Views31 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit11,469 Views24 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201436,899 Views22 Comments
You may also like...