Director John Singleton Says Ja Rule Could've Had Ludacris' Role In The "Fast And Furious" Films Apr 3, 2015 at 03:32pm
If you think back 14 years ago to the first "Fast And The Furious" film, you'll remember that Ja Rule had a role as a driver named Edwin.
Yesterday, we learned that Kanye West would be making an appearance in the upcoming sequel to one of Ben Stiller's best-loved movies: "Zoolander." It won't be the first time Mr.
Dame Dash and Kanye West teamed up as executive producers for a new film endeavor helmed by Damon, a video series called "Loisaidas." The first episode hit the web yesterday, and sets the mood for what to expect from the rest of the season.
While Cudi has seemingly been keeping a low profile from a public standpoint, it turns out he's been working hard on both acting and music in over the last year.
Kendrick Lamar's debut album, despite being just over two years old, is well on its way to becoming certified classic rap material. The Compton native's story-telling and concept intertwining the entire project gave the album a vivid sense of reality.
Andre 3000 has been popping up more so in the past few weeks then we've seen in a while, simply because he's doing promo runs for the new film he's starring in, "Jimi: All Is By My Side." In a new interview with late night talk show host David Letterman, the 1
As an actor, T.I. already has a stellar resumé that includes roles in "ATL," "American Gangster" and "Identity Thief," as well as his several stints in the reality TV world.
Joey Bada$$ is in the process of readying his debut album, B4.D4.$$, and in anticipation of the project, he's released an ambitious new short film, which finds a middle-aged Joey time travelling back to 2012, to change his life and make an impact in music.
Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg solidified their status as stoner buddies by filming the stoner buddy comedy, "Mac & Devin Go To High School" in 2012. The movie came complete with a full original soundtrack from the multi-generational pot enthusiasts.
Lil Eazy E Disappointed He Will Not Appear In NWA Biopic [Update: Lil Eazy E Is Coaching The Actor Playing His Father] Jul 3, 2014 at 04:55pm
Man, it's difficult to make a rap music biopic.
Things aren't getting any better for Lifetime's upcoming Aaliyah biopic.
The TDE rapper Kendrick Lamar spoke with KUBE 93 during their own edition of Summer Jam for an eight minute interview. During the conversation, K. Dot spoke on what it's like to record overseas while on the road, from Australia to Spain.
50 Cent has some experience in film and television at this point. From his acting debut in Get Rich Or Die Tryin', to his executive production on new Starz crime drama, Power, Fif is finding his way into the film industry.
The new documentary, "Time Is Illmatic", which focuses on the influence and making of Nas' seminal debut album, has been given an October theatrical release courtesy of Tribeca.
On paper, recording a song for a film soundtrack is considered the ultimate form of selling out. The music itself is literally used as promotional material for a larger product.
The day finally arrived for Nas to premiere his "Time Is Illmatic" documentary film at the Tribeca Film Festival last night, just three days before the official 20-year anniversary of the album itself.
50 Cent stays busy in multiple lanes. When he's not working on music for Animal Ambition and possibly Street King Immortal, he's kept himself busy with roles in TV production, and motion pictures as well.
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death4,053 Views19 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO20,357 Views59 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,303 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,195 Views14 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork10,688 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,588 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,290 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 187,385 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,567 Views29 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,081 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,272 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,344 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,376 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,673 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August46,258 Views200 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all107 Views