Monday nights on VH1 (referred to as #MenaMondays by some) is one of the most exciting nights for reality TV due to the fact that is when the drama-filled Love & Hip-Hop airs, causing the "twitterverse"to be on tilt from 8PM-9PM.
If you have ever played basketball you know that it can be an emotional game. The trash talk gets flowing along with the adrenaline and the testosterone and you have the ingredients of a powder keg ready to go off.
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks2,453 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped18,827 Views84 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20152,876 Views17 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"10,470 Views122 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments14,059 Views148 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?7,209 Views36 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"2,804 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama2,971 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title12,548 Views60 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist5,703 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More13,835 Views42 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 419,898 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201635,124 Views159 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 9,345 Views62 Comments