If you follow Rihanna on Twitter, you know she's actively been involved in all things World Cup, watching each match and tweeting whatever goes down, showing her support for a variety of countries.
Lupe Fiasco takes on a new position today, with the announcement of his involvement in the 2014 FIFA World Cup. The rapper can now add Music Director to his resume, as he takes on the job for the U.S. Soccer World Cup campaign.
- Wale & Sway Cover RESPECT Magazine813 Views5 Comments
- Quiz: Can You Guess Who This Jewelry Belongs To?1,795 Views13 Comments
- Klay Thompson's Model Girlfriend Calls Him Out On Twitter For Sleeping With Groupies4,408 Views0 Comments
- T.I. On Travi$ Scott: "That Man Is Iggy In A Black Man's Body"10,782 Views84 Comments
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"3,041 Views36 Comments
- Listen To Young Dolph's "Shittin On The Industry" Mixtape6,216 Views20 Comments
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together3,346 Views37 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album25,702 Views111 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance100,159 Views254 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape9,039 Views60 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring44,619 Views230 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More11,055 Views13 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee15,169 Views0 Comments