If you follow Rihanna on Twitter, you know she's actively been involved in all things World Cup, watching each match and tweeting whatever goes down, showing her support for a variety of countries.
Lupe Fiasco takes on a new position today, with the announcement of his involvement in the 2014 FIFA World Cup. The rapper can now add Music Director to his resume, as he takes on the job for the U.S. Soccer World Cup campaign.
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled5 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears1,677 Views7 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon12,622 Views68 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"9,655 Views46 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"10,953 Views23 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th11,882 Views26 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"7,633 Views25 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show9,274 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks5,476 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday9,509 Views32 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month10,733 Views41 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show23,024 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today7,550 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj68,981 Views254 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal151,983 Views853 Comments
You may also like...
- Mark Battles "Knew Enough" Video899 Views