DJ Paul and the gang have proved that they haven't lost their knack for the demonically catchy, taking their signature sound to logically modern directions while always remaining faithful to their day 1 M.O.
Fiend's reinvention as a Jet Life artist has been surprisingly successful. The rapper has found his own lane within the hazy smoke jams the collective is known for, complimenting the nostalgia-inducing production with a bassier delivery than his peers.
The super villain is a tried and true trope in hip-hop, with artists such as MF DOOM mining the psyches of the deranged and often ludicrous comic book arch-nemeses.
We have not heard too much from Fiend lately, however the recent Jet Life signee seeks to rectify that, starting by dropping a couple tracks today. This track, "50 Bottles," features rowdy production and a verse from his frequent collab. partner, DeeLow.
Fiend's musical situation is improving with every new release, and In A Heartbeat (Prod. By Nesby Phips) will most definitely help the cause. It's a fine addition to the growing body of work Fiend has been developing since stepping foot in the game.
Young Dolph joins Fiend for his latest visual "Actin Up". Directed by David Parks.Who else would you like to have seen on this video? Can you appreciate the bars here? Check out the latest video from Fiend, Fiend "California Mornings" Video.
Listen to One Warrior (Open Letter Freestyle), the new track by Fiend, which was dropped on Tuesday, May 7th, 2013. Fiend's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and One Warrior (Open Letter Freestyle) will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Bump Know What Is Like, the latest cut from Fiend. It was released on Thursday, January 31st, 2013. Things are improving for Fiend with each new offering, and Know What Is Like is certainly no exception.
Give Little Ghetto Boy a spin - it's a new offering from Fiend. It was dropped on Wednesday, January 16th, 2013. Fiend's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Little Ghetto Boy.
Give Violent Violins a spin - it's a new offering from Fiend. It was dropped on Wednesday, January 9th, 2013. Fiend's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Violent Violins.
Listen to Mr. Jones, the latest track from Fiend. The cut dropped on Thursday, January 3rd, 2013. Fiend's future brightens with every new release, and Mr. Jones certainly isn't an exception.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth5,359 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 255,807 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault8,414 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 7,042 Views38 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram5,659 Views16 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,002 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight20,536 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"17,613 Views80 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather32,151 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date60,114 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now20,368 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,452 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,439 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,972 Views18 Comments
You may also like...