We recently had the chance to chop it up with Wale while he was back in the DMV area, and the MMG rapper spoke about his recent mixtape release and while he felt the need to offer fans free music, as well as the album that will follow the mixtape: The Album Ab
Big K.R.I.T. Reveals "Cadillactica" Tracklist [Update: Features & Artwork Revealed] Oct 2, 2014 at 04:19 PM
Big K.R.I.T finally locked in a release date for his upcoming album, Cadillactica, last week. Following up his mixtape See Me On Top Vol. 4, the rapper took to Twitter to announce that fans can expect the album's impact on November 11th.
Jeremih Taps J. Cole, Juicy J, Ty Dolla $ign & More For "Late Nights: The Album" Aug 6, 2014 at 12:45 PM
After a four year break from his last album, Jeremih is making sure there is no lack of music these days with the release of two free projects in the span of three weeks, and the announcement of a release date for his long-awaited Late Nights: The Album (forme
Earlier this week Rich Homie Quan revealed that he's lined up a Drake feature for his upcoming debut album, which he promises will drop before 2014 is over.
Rich Homie Quan is next up in our "Under The Influence" series of interviews, sitting down with Baker to discuss receiving a platinum plaque for his role in YG's "My Niggas", his upcoming debut album, being a new father and much more.
Curren$y Reveals Ab-Soul, French Montana, Wiz Khalifa & More Featured On "Pilot Talk 3" Jul 30, 2014 at 12:40 PM
Curren$y recently had a show out in DC, and we were able to catch up with him after the show for a sit-down about his highly anticipated Pilot Talk 3 album.
As more is revealed about T.I.'s upcoming Paperwork LP, it becomes fairly obvious that the project will play more like the radio-friendly Paper Trail than it will like the trap-jumping Trouble Man.
Cam'ron Reveals Nicki Minaj, 2 Chainz, Wiz Khalifa & More Featured On "First Of The Month" Series May 16, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Cam'ron recently spoke with MTV News about his upcoming First Of The Month series which is finally receiving a roll out this summer.
Fans of Lil Durk and French Montana's "L's Anthem" remix, we've got some good news for you. It appears that the pair will be working together more in the future, as Durk has just revealed in an interview with Vlad TV.
50 Cent Reveals He's On ScHoolboy Q's "Oxymoron" [Update: ScHoolboy Says He's Not On "Oxymoron"] Feb 18, 2014 at 08:32 PM
ScHoolboy Q revealed the official tracklist for Oxymoron earlier this month, which included features from the likes of Tyler, The Creator, 2 Chainz, Kendrick Lamar, Raekwon and more.
It's Thanksgiving today, so while you enjoy your day off with family and friends and probably some turkey, you can also waste time by clicking through our twerky gifs! Not much to explain here, just something (sort of) festive for the holiday.
Lupe Fiasco has kept his upcoming album, Tetsuo & Youth, very much under wraps thus far. After only releasing his first single “Old School Love” last week, Lupe has decided to deliver some more info regarding his upcoming project.
After previewing multiple songs off his forthcoming album X in the summer, Chris Brown has since remained relatively silent about the LP. We haven't received a full single from the singer since he dropped the Nicki Minaj-featured "Love More."
RiFF RaFF & Diplo Reveal Features & Production On "Neon Icon" [Update: Cover Art Revealed] Sep 15, 2013 at 07:15 AM
RiFF RaFF continues to shake up the rap game, just by being himself. Although people are often confused as to whether or not the Mad Decent signee is a complete joke or an actual rapper, RiFF RaFF is adamant he's for real.
Kendrick Lamar has definitely been on his feature game this year. Appearing on songs from Miguel, 50 Cent, Robin Thicke, Dido, and more, sometimes it wasn't clear whether or not K.
As we draw closer and closer to Drake's September 24th release date of Nothing Was The Same, the anticipation just keeps on growing.
Drake Confirms Jhene Aiko Will Appear On "NWTS" [Update: Jhene Aiko Talks On Collabo, Drake Discredits Rumors] Aug 9, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Although Drake has remained tight-lipped about his upcoming album Nothing Was The Same, the rapper took to Twitter last night to confirm one artist that'll appear on the LP: rising singer Jhene Aiko.
Around when 2 Chainz was blowing up last year, Kanye West took to his not often used Twitter and tweeted that Tity Boi would now be charging $100,000 for a verse because he's "G.O.O.D." That definitely got people talking, although there was never confirmation
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks6,366 Views37 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks4,405 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh*t, I Don't Go Outside"12,668 Views38 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown26,930 Views44 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts20,629 Views43 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son11,721 Views17 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.18,472 Views36 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"26,559 Views113 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,728 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 963 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery7,648 Views33 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"6,002 Views21 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue9,754 Views23 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 16,445 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way22,384 Views98 Comments
You may also like...
- My N**gaz174 Views