Yesterday was Father's Day, so your Instagram/Twitter/Facebook timelines were undoubtedly filled with shout outs to fathers everywhere, old family photos and special thank you's.
Father's Day 2015 proved occasion for a rare Meek Mill-TIME Magazine connection, as Meek used the publication as a platform to write an open letter to his 4-year old son.
What type of gift do you give Kanye West for his very first Father's Day? How bout a pair of mice.
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled2,254 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears5,590 Views26 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon19,546 Views82 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"13,083 Views48 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"15,195 Views29 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th13,270 Views28 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"8,415 Views28 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show10,312 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks5,916 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday10,749 Views34 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month11,536 Views41 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show24,332 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today7,920 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj71,724 Views255 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal155,981 Views875 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video2,836 Views