Yesterday, we had the pleasure of premiering the fire track "Kill Bitches" from Gangsta Boo and BeatKing, in which Boo peppered her verses with imitations of Juicy J's "Yeah hoe" ad-lib.
Stream Bald Headed Hoes , the newest drop from Mannie Fresh which features Waka Flocka, Fat Pimp & Juvenile. The cut was released on Wednesday, December 14th, 2011. Mannie Fresh continues to impress with each new leak, and Bald Headed Hoes is no exception.
Check out Bring 'Em Back (Prod by Mr. Lee), the latest track from Fat Pimp, featuring Short Dawg which dropped on Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011. Fat Pimp's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Bring 'Em Back (Prod by Mr.
Listen to All On My Dick, the latest track from Fat Pimp, featuring Killa Kyleon. The cut dropped on Saturday, October 29th, 2011. Fat Pimp's future brightens with every new release, and All On My Dick certainly isn't an exception.
Check out Got It Goin' On (Prod by Big K.R.I.T.), the latest from Fat Pimp which features a guest appearance from Big K.R.I.T. on the assist. The track was released on Wednesday, October 26th, 2011.
Give Get The Money (Prod. by Paul Couture) a spin - it's a new offering from Fat Pimp. It was dropped on Friday, August 5th, 2011.
Bump Number 1, the latest cut from Fat Pimp. It was released on Monday, July 25th, 2011. Things are improving for Fat Pimp with each new offering, and Number 1 is certainly no exception.
Check out My Chevy, the latest from Tum Tum which features a guest appearance from Fat Pimp on the assist. The track was released on Saturday, June 4th, 2011.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"4,953 Views43 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival2,876 Views17 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport5,707 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See13,522 Views115 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans3,033 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum16,659 Views122 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?10,078 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby18,774 Views63 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus17,154 Views89 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"5,861 Views34 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works475 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds10,393 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,497 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More7,110 Views18 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC3,028 Views0 Comments