Yesterday, we had the pleasure of premiering the fire track "Kill Bitches" from Gangsta Boo and BeatKing, in which Boo peppered her verses with imitations of Juicy J's "Yeah hoe" ad-lib.
Stream Bald Headed Hoes , the newest drop from Mannie Fresh which features Waka Flocka, Fat Pimp & Juvenile. The cut was released on Wednesday, December 14th, 2011. Mannie Fresh continues to impress with each new leak, and Bald Headed Hoes is no exception.
Check out Bring 'Em Back (Prod by Mr. Lee), the latest track from Fat Pimp, featuring Short Dawg which dropped on Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011. Fat Pimp's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Bring 'Em Back (Prod by Mr.
Who else would you like to have seen on this video? Let us know what you think, folks. Check out Fat Pimp on Bring 'Em Back (Prod. By Mr. Lee), featuring Short Dawg. Hit up Fat Pimp's profile page for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
Listen to All On My Dick, the latest track from Fat Pimp, featuring Killa Kyleon. The cut dropped on Saturday, October 29th, 2011. Fat Pimp's future brightens with every new release, and All On My Dick certainly isn't an exception.
Check out Got It Goin' On (Prod by Big K.R.I.T.), the latest from Fat Pimp which features a guest appearance from Big K.R.I.T. on the assist. The track was released on Wednesday, October 26th, 2011.
Give Get The Money (Prod. by Paul Couture) a spin - it's a new offering from Fat Pimp. It was dropped on Friday, August 5th, 2011.
Bump Number 1, the latest cut from Fat Pimp. It was released on Monday, July 25th, 2011. Things are improving for Fat Pimp with each new offering, and Number 1 is certainly no exception.
Check out My Chevy, the latest from Tum Tum which features a guest appearance from Fat Pimp on the assist. The track was released on Saturday, June 4th, 2011.
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"949 Views11 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama1,527 Views16 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title6,481 Views49 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist3,793 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More11,018 Views35 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 417,690 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201632,097 Views148 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 8,593 Views59 Comments
- 5 Things To Know About The Sauce Twinz20,884 Views183 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Announces "Intimate" 8-City Tour23,827 Views188 Comments
- MissInfo Announces Her Departure From HOT 9710,911 Views34 Comments
- CC Sabathia Announces That He's Checking Into Rehab And Will Miss The Playoffs3,138 Views0 Comments
- 6 Artists Who Cut Ties With Their (Former) Crews22,830 Views29 Comments
- Drake & Future's "WATTBA" Suffers 81% Drop In Album Sales 61,399 Views296 Comments
You may also like...