Wiz Khalifa has always had style, but his fashion has definitely evolved over they years, moving from comfortable stoner attire to a more designer-influenced look.
Vince Staples continues to make his bid for Funniest Rapper Alive (duking it out with such contemporaries as 50 Cent, Tyler, the Creator, and Action Bronson), as GQ brought him in to share his opinion on hip hop fashion over the years.
This morning, at 8 AM EST, Kanye West took part in SHOW studio's "In Camera" live interview series-- the series launched in 2003 and basically serves as a new way to conduct an interview, one where the interviewee's fans, friends and family can submi
HNHH Feat. T-Mills, Mike Posner, Tank, Problem "Fashion Do's and Don'ts: Feat. T-Mills, Mike Posner, Tank, Problem and More " Video
HotNewHipHop attended PowerHouse13, and we asked the artists about their fashion do's and don'ts. Who else would you like to have seen on this video? Thoughts?
Bobby Shmurda is getting famous. You know it's for real when he says he has a stylist, whom he had to fire.
It's easy to forget, but even rappers like Pusha T have to pack their own suitcase when they go on tour. Pusha sat down with Mass Appeal to share his suitcase-packing philosophy and brought his suitcase along that he packed for his upcoming trip to Europe.
A couple weeks back, we saw the first shots of Nicki Minaj as the face of Roberto Cavalli's new campaign. As it turns out, the shoot was also documented on video, with a new clip of Minaj strutting her stuff in designer clothes hitting the web today.
Vintage Frames takes you behind the scenes to see how a chain is acquired, examined, and sold.
A sneak peek visual at Dizzy Wright's upcoming Music Video "Fashion" featuring Honey Cocaine & Kid Ink.Did you enjoy Honey Cocaine, Kid Ink's contributions to this video? Thoughts?
Alicia Keys explains her love for her husband Swizz Beatz. Catch her on Oprah's Master Class tomorrow at 10/9c.Are y'all feeling this one? Check out the latest video from Alicia Keys, Alicia Keys "BTS Of "Brand New Me"" Video.
Joey Bada$$ gives Fuse a tour of Mark Ecko's New York design studio, and shows off some clothing he's working on.How do you feel about the production here? Peep the new visual for Joey Bada$$'s Joey Bada$$ "Waves (Live at Boston University)" Video.
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"5,707 Views35 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 406,056 Views51 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot4,038 Views29 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"6,274 Views61 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection2,259 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"6,628 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 2,456 Views24 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine5,073 Views41 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year13,075 Views178 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days21,619 Views239 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,196 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”23,374 Views72 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2221,729 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,249 Views112 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See Post Malone & Ty Dolla $ign Live At Beer & Tacos ATL2,394 Views3 Comments