This morning, at 8 AM EST, Kanye West took part in SHOW studio's "In Camera" live interview series-- the series launched in 2003 and basically serves as a new way to conduct an interview, one where the interviewee's fans, friends and family can submi
Vince Staples continues to make his bid for Funniest Rapper Alive (duking it out with such contemporaries as 50 Cent, Tyler, the Creator, and Action Bronson), as GQ brought him in to share his opinion on hip hop fashion over the years.
Wiz Khalifa has always had style, but his fashion has definitely evolved over they years, moving from comfortable stoner attire to a more designer-influenced look.
It's easy to forget, but even rappers like Pusha T have to pack their own suitcase when they go on tour. Pusha sat down with Mass Appeal to share his suitcase-packing philosophy and brought his suitcase along that he packed for his upcoming trip to Europe.
A couple weeks back, we saw the first shots of Nicki Minaj as the face of Roberto Cavalli's new campaign. As it turns out, the shoot was also documented on video, with a new clip of Minaj strutting her stuff in designer clothes hitting the web today.
Bobby Shmurda is getting famous. You know it's for real when he says he has a stylist, whom he had to fire.
A sneak peek visual at Dizzy Wright's upcoming Music Video "Fashion" featuring Honey Cocaine & Kid Ink.Did you enjoy Honey Cocaine, Kid Ink's contributions to this video? Thoughts?
HNHH Feat. T-Mills, Mike Posner, Tank, Problem "Fashion Do's and Don'ts: Feat. T-Mills, Mike Posner, Tank, Problem and More " Video
HotNewHipHop attended PowerHouse13, and we asked the artists about their fashion do's and don'ts. Who else would you like to have seen on this video? Thoughts?
Vintage Frames takes you behind the scenes to see how a chain is acquired, examined, and sold.
Alicia Keys explains her love for her husband Swizz Beatz. Catch her on Oprah's Master Class tomorrow at 10/9c.Are y'all feeling this one? Check out the latest video from Alicia Keys, Alicia Keys "BTS Of "Brand New Me"" Video.
Joey Bada$$ gives Fuse a tour of Mark Ecko's New York design studio, and shows off some clothing he's working on.How do you feel about the production here? Peep the new visual for Joey Bada$$'s Joey Bada$$ "Waves (Live at Boston University)" Video.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"5,206 Views125 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"2,334 Views13 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th8,110 Views31 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20165,111 Views23 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"10,362 Views52 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption17,209 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together14,343 Views78 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist7,401 Views18 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,017 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label7,666 Views26 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,486 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,288 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,159 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"21,968 Views79 Comments