This morning, at 8 AM EST, Kanye West took part in SHOW studio's "In Camera" live interview series-- the series launched in 2003 and basically serves as a new way to conduct an interview, one where the interviewee's fans, friends and family can submi
Vince Staples continues to make his bid for Funniest Rapper Alive (duking it out with such contemporaries as 50 Cent, Tyler, the Creator, and Action Bronson), as GQ brought him in to share his opinion on hip hop fashion over the years.
Wiz Khalifa has always had style, but his fashion has definitely evolved over they years, moving from comfortable stoner attire to a more designer-influenced look.
It's easy to forget, but even rappers like Pusha T have to pack their own suitcase when they go on tour. Pusha sat down with Mass Appeal to share his suitcase-packing philosophy and brought his suitcase along that he packed for his upcoming trip to Europe.
A couple weeks back, we saw the first shots of Nicki Minaj as the face of Roberto Cavalli's new campaign. As it turns out, the shoot was also documented on video, with a new clip of Minaj strutting her stuff in designer clothes hitting the web today.
Bobby Shmurda is getting famous. You know it's for real when he says he has a stylist, whom he had to fire.
A sneak peek visual at Dizzy Wright's upcoming Music Video "Fashion" featuring Honey Cocaine & Kid Ink.Did you enjoy Honey Cocaine, Kid Ink's contributions to this video? Thoughts?
HNHH Feat. T-Mills, Mike Posner, Tank, Problem "Fashion Do's and Don'ts: Feat. T-Mills, Mike Posner, Tank, Problem and More " Video
HotNewHipHop attended PowerHouse13, and we asked the artists about their fashion do's and don'ts. Who else would you like to have seen on this video? Thoughts?
Vintage Frames takes you behind the scenes to see how a chain is acquired, examined, and sold.
Alicia Keys explains her love for her husband Swizz Beatz. Catch her on Oprah's Master Class tomorrow at 10/9c.Are y'all feeling this one? Check out the latest video from Alicia Keys, Alicia Keys "BTS Of "Brand New Me"" Video.
Joey Bada$$ gives Fuse a tour of Mark Ecko's New York design studio, and shows off some clothing he's working on.How do you feel about the production here? Peep the new visual for Joey Bada$$'s Joey Bada$$ "Waves (Live at Boston University)" Video.
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments485 Views9 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now2 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill1,793 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million3,824 Views45 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy8,815 Views46 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance14,495 Views89 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine32,858 Views155 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On13,666 Views67 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title12,514 Views122 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit16,786 Views25 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"14,827 Views61 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine12,175 Views160 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month12,224 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks10,428 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom1,162 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram1,815 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video1,432 Views