Today, shortly after making a big announcement about their unborn child, Kim Kardashian returns with another announcement, this time about Kanye West.
Today, wearers of OVO apparel across the world rejoice. The Toronto label announced via Twitter that they will release their summer 2015 fashion collection at their flagship Toronto store on June 20 and online on June 24.
A few months back it was reported that Rihanna would be the face of the new Dior campaign, becoming the first woman of color to do so. Today, we see the first images from the print campaign, which should be rolling out soon.
While anticipation grows for A$AP Rocky's second album's release, At.Long.Last.ASAP (A.L.L.A), Rocky has been up to a lot more than just rapping.
Moreso than ever, brands are looking for ambassadors that have a large reach on social media, and if you're looking for Instagram followings, you could do a hell of a lot worse than Rihanna.
“I’m not a celebrity, I’m an activist,” reads the most immediately startling quote from Kanye West in his new profile in The New York Times' T Magazine.
While earlier this week it seemed that things were going south for online streetwear distributor Karmaloop, they may have found a way out of their imminent bankruptcy.
Dame Dash Expresses Interest In Purchasing Karmaloop As Reports Of Bankruptcy Circulate Mar 23, 2015 at 04:03pm
Despite years of massive success in the online distribution of streetwear, Boston-based website Karmaloop is rumored to be headed toward bankruptcy, and it could be happening as early as this week.
Lately, Rihanna's been sharing some snippets of tracks from her upcoming album (which is tentatively titled R8), but she's also been focusing on her second passion after music: modeling.
We've seen Tinashe really pop off in 2014, from her single "2 On" taking over clubs and airwaves, to her debut album Aquarius making many year-end lists. She's slowly becoming a superstar, and with that, magazine covers and photoshoots inevitably follow.
On his 2012 track "Looking For Trouble" (originally shared as part of his "G.O.O.D. Fridays" series, Kanye West rapped with gusto about his affinity for the French clothing brand Balmain.
There have been some rumors floating around that Rihanna was set to release a collaborative line with Puma, but it seems her relationship with the brand is a little more official than we thought, as today she's been named the company's creative director.
Between dropping some big radio smashes this year, Nicki Minaj has been spending most of her time modeling.
According to a report in the New York Post's celebrity news and gossip column Page Six, a source close to Kanye West is making the claim that Yeezus is about ready to put down the mic and focus on fashion.
ASAP Rocky was one of the first rappers to capitalize off the instantaneous nature of viral success. The NYC rapper's fame came so quickly that his very first live performance drew a considerable crowd, and press attention.
Purported "Fashion Killa" A$AP Rocky caused quite a stir in the garment world with his recent track "Multiply." Rapping “I ain’t really fuckin’ with that BEEN TRILL" and "HBA shit is weak, you can keep that" on the recent single, Rocky even incited a res
As we've seen with Kanye West related news stories -- especially recently -- things often get blown out of proportion. The latest headline being circulated is that he and Kim Kardashian were booed at a Lanvin show during Paris fashion week.
"Yeezy taught me" has gone from a quote to a job description for Mr. Kanye West. According to reports, Kanye is now serving his court-ordered 250 hours of community service at L.A.
Although Rihanna has done a few thirst-inducing sexy photo shoots this year (most notably one for a French magazine that showed her topless), her latest ones have been less revealing and... well... weirder.
Since rising to fame on the coattails of de facto crew leader A$AP Rocky, the ever-stylish A$AP Mob have frequently been asked to model clothing.
Have you had enough of Nicki Minaj? Well, in case you've yet to have your fill of the Barbz leader, she's showed off some flicks from a photo shoot she did with high-end fashion designer Alexander McQueen.
Curren$y Reveals Ab-Soul, French Montana, Wiz Khalifa & More Featured On "Pilot Talk 3" Jul 30, 2014 at 12:40pm
Curren$y recently had a show out in DC, and we were able to catch up with him after the show for a sit-down about his highly anticipated Pilot Talk 3 album.
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"7,504 Views28 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast5,522 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon6,913 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour8,696 Views26 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1333 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance23,391 Views99 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"18,471 Views195 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance20,377 Views36 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm22,847 Views188 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,123 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 11,168 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall4,441 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”34,270 Views147 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail35,657 Views93 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder26,752 Views73 Comments
You may also like...