Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company Oct 8, 2015 at 06:00pm
Jay Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, Kanye West, and Pharrell, aka the leaders of the illuminati, are suing the French clothing company Eleven Paris for using their names, images, and trademarks without permission.
While we wait on new developments in Lil Wayne's tour bus shooting, with the suspect Jimmy Winfrey currently behind bars and awaiting trail, Young Thug confirms straight-up that he did not try to have Weezy F killed in a new interview with GQ.
ASAP Rocky and Tyler, The Creator's joint tour is definitely an affair fans will not want to miss, even more so when you throw Vince Staples and Danny Brown into the mix. If ever we needed to say 'lituation,' this would probably be it.
Kanye West Debuts New Music At Yeezy Season 2 Show, Featuring Ty Dolla $ign & Post Malone Sep 16, 2015 at 01:46pm
We've all been anticipating Yeezy Season 2, Kanye West's second collection with adidas, which debuted, like, five minutes ago at New York Fashion Week.
Kanye West is officially done with community service stemming from his assault on a photographer at LAX airport. The rapper clocked in even more hours than was required of him, and reportedly received an extremely favorable review.
Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, Ciara & More Attend Givenchy Show At New York Fashion Week Sep 12, 2015 at 05:02pm
Following Rihanna and Travi$ Scott's afterparty snogging, New York Fashion Week craziness is in full effect.
Today, shortly after making a big announcement about their unborn child, Kim Kardashian returns with another announcement, this time about Kanye West.
Today, wearers of OVO apparel across the world rejoice. The Toronto label announced via Twitter that they will release their summer 2015 fashion collection at their flagship Toronto store on June 20 and online on June 24.
A few months back it was reported that Rihanna would be the face of the new Dior campaign, becoming the first woman of color to do so. Today, we see the first images from the print campaign, which should be rolling out soon.
While anticipation grows for A$AP Rocky's second album's release, At.Long.Last.ASAP (A.L.L.A), Rocky has been up to a lot more than just rapping.
Moreso than ever, brands are looking for ambassadors that have a large reach on social media, and if you're looking for Instagram followings, you could do a hell of a lot worse than Rihanna.
“I’m not a celebrity, I’m an activist,” reads the most immediately startling quote from Kanye West in his new profile in The New York Times' T Magazine.
While earlier this week it seemed that things were going south for online streetwear distributor Karmaloop, they may have found a way out of their imminent bankruptcy.
Dame Dash Expresses Interest In Purchasing Karmaloop As Reports Of Bankruptcy Circulate Mar 23, 2015 at 04:03pm
Despite years of massive success in the online distribution of streetwear, Boston-based website Karmaloop is rumored to be headed toward bankruptcy, and it could be happening as early as this week.
Lately, Rihanna's been sharing some snippets of tracks from her upcoming album (which is tentatively titled R8), but she's also been focusing on her second passion after music: modeling.
We've seen Tinashe really pop off in 2014, from her single "2 On" taking over clubs and airwaves, to her debut album Aquarius making many year-end lists. She's slowly becoming a superstar, and with that, magazine covers and photoshoots inevitably follow.
On his 2012 track "Looking For Trouble" (originally shared as part of his "G.O.O.D. Fridays" series, Kanye West rapped with gusto about his affinity for the French clothing brand Balmain.
There have been some rumors floating around that Rihanna was set to release a collaborative line with Puma, but it seems her relationship with the brand is a little more official than we thought, as today she's been named the company's creative director.
Between dropping some big radio smashes this year, Nicki Minaj has been spending most of her time modeling.
According to a report in the New York Post's celebrity news and gossip column Page Six, a source close to Kanye West is making the claim that Yeezus is about ready to put down the mic and focus on fashion.
ASAP Rocky was one of the first rappers to capitalize off the instantaneous nature of viral success. The NYC rapper's fame came so quickly that his very first live performance drew a considerable crowd, and press attention.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"10,167 Views109 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support12,939 Views101 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists30,709 Views166 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company24,795 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"19,507 Views39 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac13,561 Views82 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work37,383 Views103 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,865 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,339 Views14 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?9,333 Views36 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,699 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame3,161 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views24,796 Views150 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop15,284 Views76 Comments