The other week Drake revealed his hat collaboration with New Era, supporting the Toronto Blue Jays. The special limited edition cap will only be available at the OVO Fest in Toronto.
Kid Cudi recently announced a new tour, "The Cud Life Tour" with Big Sean, Tyler, The Creator and Logic, which hopefully means he'll be releasing more new music in the future (like "Going To The Ceremony"), but for now, we get some new Cudder in a recent fashi
After announcing an official collaboration early last week, Kanye West and A.P.C.'s "A.P.C. Kanye Capsule" collection has been made available online.
Kanye West has tried his hand at his own fashion line, Dw, which didn't receive the best of reviews, but 'Ye was unfazed. The rapper is back at it, this time collaborating with a French brand, A.P.C., founded by his good friend Jean Touitou.
HNHH Feat. T-Mills, Mike Posner, Tank, Problem "Fashion Do's and Don'ts: Feat. T-Mills, Mike Posner, Tank, Problem and More " Video
HotNewHipHop attended PowerHouse13, and we asked the artists about their fashion do's and don'ts. Who else would you like to have seen on this video? Thoughts?
Arguably one of the most influential artists of our time, Kanye West has always played by his own rules-- evidenced in his new album Yeezus. And it's certainly no different when it comes to his fashion choices.
Pusha T already has his very own fashion line with Play Cloth, and he one-upped that earlier this month with the opening of a boutique store Creme in his home of Norfolk, Virginia.
As reported by the New York Post, it seems wholesale company iSource NYC is suing Jay-Z's Rocawear clothing line for an unpaid bill of $450,000 - half of a million dollar order of branded goods delivered to NYC from Pakistan last April through June.
Wale is known for his love of sneakers, but he also has an affinity for another kind of apparel, beanies.
Pharrell Williams is definitely known for his unique sense of style. The multi-talented artist already has his own line of clothing, Billionaire Boys Club, and will now help other fledgling stylists to find their own perspective in fashion.
Wiz Khalifa is definitely known for a certain style when it comes to his clothing.
ScHoolboy Q may have been the last member to join Black Hippy, but he seems to be the next one coming up on the TDE label. The bucket-hat-wearing rapper has been doing a string of interviews lately, and his most recent one was with The Fader.
A$AP Rocky Says It Makes Him Upset That Homosexuality "Even Matters When It Comes To Hip-Hop" Mar 25, 2013 at 10:52am
A$AP Rocky has had a big year, not only in hip-hop but in fashion. The rapper has appeared in countless fashion magazines, including the covers of some big ones, to talk about his fashion-taking risks just as much as his Southern-influenced hip-hop sound.
Wiz Khalifa has been a supporter of the Converse brand ever since he arrived on the scene. Although his fashion sense has definitely evolved since then, we've seen the Taylor Gang head in his chucks more times than not.
Vintage Frames takes you behind the scenes to see how a chain is acquired, examined, and sold.
Alicia Keys explains her love for her husband Swizz Beatz. Catch her on Oprah's Master Class tomorrow at 10/9c.Are y'all feeling this one? Check out the latest video from Alicia Keys, Alicia Keys "BTS Of "Brand New Me"" Video.
PETA Criticize Jay-Z & Beyonce For Custom Sneakers Made From 9 Different Animals Mar 1, 2013 at 11:35am
PETA, known for their controversial marketing techniques and speaking out against celebrities, have found new targets in super couple Jay-Z and Beyonce. The two were scolded by PETA for their custom-made kicks that utilize nine different animals.
Joey Bada$$ gives Fuse a tour of Mark Ecko's New York design studio, and shows off some clothing he's working on.How do you feel about the production here? Peep the new visual for Joey Bada$$'s Joey Bada$$ "Waves (Live at Boston University)" Video.
By now fans of A$AP Rocky are aware that along with the rapper comes a unique fashion sense. The New York native is outspoken about his fashion choices, bringing high fashion to the forefront. Although some criticize what he wears, Rocky has no apologies.
Big Sean is planning to have a big presence in 2013. He is currently readying his sophomore album, Hall Of Fame, and recently confirmed the existence of G.O.O.D, Music's mysterious Cruel Winter project.
Most rappers tend to wear their money, showing off the goods with flashy jewelry and eccentricity. Many have ventured into actually designing and producing clothing, resulting in meagre results.
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance713 Views8 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine13,655 Views86 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On8,201 Views48 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title9,864 Views107 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit14,492 Views21 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"13,316 Views55 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine11,199 Views146 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month11,248 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks9,802 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped73,903 Views211 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 201510,024 Views25 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"24,732 Views157 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments29,672 Views207 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?13,055 Views49 Comments