Wiz Khalifa is definitely known for a certain style when it comes to his clothing.
ScHoolboy Q may have been the last member to join Black Hippy, but he seems to be the next one coming up on the TDE label. The bucket-hat-wearing rapper has been doing a string of interviews lately, and his most recent one was with The Fader.
A$AP Rocky Says It Makes Him Upset That Homosexuality "Even Matters When It Comes To Hip-Hop" Mar 25, 2013 at 10:52am
A$AP Rocky has had a big year, not only in hip-hop but in fashion. The rapper has appeared in countless fashion magazines, including the covers of some big ones, to talk about his fashion-taking risks just as much as his Southern-influenced hip-hop sound.
Wiz Khalifa has been a supporter of the Converse brand ever since he arrived on the scene. Although his fashion sense has definitely evolved since then, we've seen the Taylor Gang head in his chucks more times than not.
Vintage Frames takes you behind the scenes to see how a chain is acquired, examined, and sold.
Alicia Keys explains her love for her husband Swizz Beatz. Catch her on Oprah's Master Class tomorrow at 10/9c.Are y'all feeling this one? Check out the latest video from Alicia Keys, Alicia Keys "BTS Of "Brand New Me"" Video.
PETA Criticize Jay-Z & Beyonce For Custom Sneakers Made From 9 Different Animals Mar 1, 2013 at 11:35am
PETA, known for their controversial marketing techniques and speaking out against celebrities, have found new targets in super couple Jay-Z and Beyonce. The two were scolded by PETA for their custom-made kicks that utilize nine different animals.
Joey Bada$$ gives Fuse a tour of Mark Ecko's New York design studio, and shows off some clothing he's working on.How do you feel about the production here? Peep the new visual for Joey Bada$$'s Joey Bada$$ "Waves (Live at Boston University)" Video.
By now fans of A$AP Rocky are aware that along with the rapper comes a unique fashion sense. The New York native is outspoken about his fashion choices, bringing high fashion to the forefront. Although some criticize what he wears, Rocky has no apologies.
Big Sean is planning to have a big presence in 2013. He is currently readying his sophomore album, Hall Of Fame, and recently confirmed the existence of G.O.O.D, Music's mysterious Cruel Winter project.
Most rappers tend to wear their money, showing off the goods with flashy jewelry and eccentricity. Many have ventured into actually designing and producing clothing, resulting in meagre results.
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week70 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 2015391 Views0 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic3,570 Views21 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"1,866 Views9 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"9,112 Views88 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop2,835 Views13 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged6,321 Views29 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On761 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs3,461 Views17 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time4,390 Views30 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"11,704 Views110 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC20,343 Views48 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,374 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"16,378 Views26 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done7,195 Views16 Comments
You may also like...