Trinidad James unveiled detailed photos of his Gold Gang T-Shirts today.
The other week Drake revealed his hat collaboration with New Era, supporting the Toronto Blue Jays. The special limited edition cap will only be available at the OVO Fest in Toronto.
Kid Cudi recently announced a new tour, "The Cud Life Tour" with Big Sean, Tyler, The Creator and Logic, which hopefully means he'll be releasing more new music in the future (like "Going To The Ceremony"), but for now, we get some new Cudder in a recent fashi
After announcing an official collaboration early last week, Kanye West and A.P.C.'s "A.P.C. Kanye Capsule" collection has been made available online.
Kanye West has tried his hand at his own fashion line, Dw, which didn't receive the best of reviews, but 'Ye was unfazed. The rapper is back at it, this time collaborating with a French brand, A.P.C., founded by his good friend Jean Touitou.
HNHH Feat. T-Mills, Mike Posner, Tank, Problem "Fashion Do's and Don'ts: Feat. T-Mills, Mike Posner, Tank, Problem and More " Video
HotNewHipHop attended PowerHouse13, and we asked the artists about their fashion do's and don'ts. Who else would you like to have seen on this video? Thoughts?
Arguably one of the most influential artists of our time, Kanye West has always played by his own rules-- evidenced in his new album Yeezus. And it's certainly no different when it comes to his fashion choices.
Pusha T already has his very own fashion line with Play Cloth, and he one-upped that earlier this month with the opening of a boutique store Creme in his home of Norfolk, Virginia.
As reported by the New York Post, it seems wholesale company iSource NYC is suing Jay-Z's Rocawear clothing line for an unpaid bill of $450,000 - half of a million dollar order of branded goods delivered to NYC from Pakistan last April through June.
Wale is known for his love of sneakers, but he also has an affinity for another kind of apparel, beanies.
Pharrell Williams is definitely known for his unique sense of style. The multi-talented artist already has his own line of clothing, Billionaire Boys Club, and will now help other fledgling stylists to find their own perspective in fashion.
Wiz Khalifa is definitely known for a certain style when it comes to his clothing.
ScHoolboy Q may have been the last member to join Black Hippy, but he seems to be the next one coming up on the TDE label. The bucket-hat-wearing rapper has been doing a string of interviews lately, and his most recent one was with The Fader.
A$AP Rocky Says It Makes Him Upset That Homosexuality "Even Matters When It Comes To Hip-Hop" Mar 25, 2013 at 10:52am
A$AP Rocky has had a big year, not only in hip-hop but in fashion. The rapper has appeared in countless fashion magazines, including the covers of some big ones, to talk about his fashion-taking risks just as much as his Southern-influenced hip-hop sound.
Wiz Khalifa has been a supporter of the Converse brand ever since he arrived on the scene. Although his fashion sense has definitely evolved since then, we've seen the Taylor Gang head in his chucks more times than not.
Vintage Frames takes you behind the scenes to see how a chain is acquired, examined, and sold.
Alicia Keys explains her love for her husband Swizz Beatz. Catch her on Oprah's Master Class tomorrow at 10/9c.Are y'all feeling this one? Check out the latest video from Alicia Keys, Alicia Keys "BTS Of "Brand New Me"" Video.
PETA Criticize Jay-Z & Beyonce For Custom Sneakers Made From 9 Different Animals Mar 1, 2013 at 11:35am
PETA, known for their controversial marketing techniques and speaking out against celebrities, have found new targets in super couple Jay-Z and Beyonce. The two were scolded by PETA for their custom-made kicks that utilize nine different animals.
Joey Bada$$ gives Fuse a tour of Mark Ecko's New York design studio, and shows off some clothing he's working on.How do you feel about the production here? Peep the new visual for Joey Bada$$'s Joey Bada$$ "Waves (Live at Boston University)" Video.
By now fans of A$AP Rocky are aware that along with the rapper comes a unique fashion sense. The New York native is outspoken about his fashion choices, bringing high fashion to the forefront. Although some criticize what he wears, Rocky has no apologies.
Big Sean is planning to have a big presence in 2013. He is currently readying his sophomore album, Hall Of Fame, and recently confirmed the existence of G.O.O.D, Music's mysterious Cruel Winter project.
Most rappers tend to wear their money, showing off the goods with flashy jewelry and eccentricity. Many have ventured into actually designing and producing clothing, resulting in meagre results.
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald2,992 Views18 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"13,424 Views55 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4012,709 Views57 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot7,334 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"11,079 Views66 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,373 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"8,957 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,430 Views26 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine6,901 Views44 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year16,034 Views181 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days25,135 Views247 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,443 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”25,945 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2223,271 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,835 Views113 Comments