ScHoolboy Q may have been the last member to join Black Hippy, but he seems to be the next one coming up on the TDE label. The bucket-hat-wearing rapper has been doing a string of interviews lately, and his most recent one was with The Fader.
A$AP Rocky Says It Makes Him Upset That Homosexuality "Even Matters When It Comes To Hip-Hop" Mar 25, 2013 at 10:52am
A$AP Rocky has had a big year, not only in hip-hop but in fashion. The rapper has appeared in countless fashion magazines, including the covers of some big ones, to talk about his fashion-taking risks just as much as his Southern-influenced hip-hop sound.
Wiz Khalifa has been a supporter of the Converse brand ever since he arrived on the scene. Although his fashion sense has definitely evolved since then, we've seen the Taylor Gang head in his chucks more times than not.
Vintage Frames takes you behind the scenes to see how a chain is acquired, examined, and sold.
Alicia Keys explains her love for her husband Swizz Beatz. Catch her on Oprah's Master Class tomorrow at 10/9c.Are y'all feeling this one? Check out the latest video from Alicia Keys, Alicia Keys "BTS Of "Brand New Me"" Video.
PETA Criticize Jay-Z & Beyonce For Custom Sneakers Made From 9 Different Animals Mar 1, 2013 at 11:35am
PETA, known for their controversial marketing techniques and speaking out against celebrities, have found new targets in super couple Jay-Z and Beyonce. The two were scolded by PETA for their custom-made kicks that utilize nine different animals.
Joey Bada$$ gives Fuse a tour of Mark Ecko's New York design studio, and shows off some clothing he's working on.How do you feel about the production here? Peep the new visual for Joey Bada$$'s Joey Bada$$ "Waves (Live at Boston University)" Video.
By now fans of A$AP Rocky are aware that along with the rapper comes a unique fashion sense. The New York native is outspoken about his fashion choices, bringing high fashion to the forefront. Although some criticize what he wears, Rocky has no apologies.
Big Sean is planning to have a big presence in 2013. He is currently readying his sophomore album, Hall Of Fame, and recently confirmed the existence of G.O.O.D, Music's mysterious Cruel Winter project.
Most rappers tend to wear their money, showing off the goods with flashy jewelry and eccentricity. Many have ventured into actually designing and producing clothing, resulting in meagre results.
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More5,121 Views12 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork2,025 Views13 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism9,634 Views42 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same33,330 Views76 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)6,711 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song19,281 Views43 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,193 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour18,375 Views70 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter11,171 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's27,489 Views56 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,091 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal12,988 Views21 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,812 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition6,869 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug19,040 Views89 Comments
You may also like...