Dizzy Wright is getting ready to launch his "Fashion" video with Kid Ink and Honey Cocaine very soon, and HNHH got a chance to talk to him on the set of the exclusive visual.
A sneak peek visual at Dizzy Wright's upcoming Music Video "Fashion" featuring Honey Cocaine & Kid Ink.Did you enjoy Honey Cocaine, Kid Ink's contributions to this video? Thoughts?
We've seen Kendrick Lamar's style progress over the last little while, with the rapper getting more and more nods for his fashion sense.
Although fashion has always been a part of hip-hop culture, it's been taken to a new level in recent years thanks to artists such as A$AP Rocky, Kanye West, Pharrell, 2 Chainz and Danny Brown.
20 years ago, A Tribe Called Quest released their "Moreland Marauders" mixtape.
Beyonce followed in the footsteps of Rihanna and has drastically changed her hairstyle. The singer who is usually seen with long and full tresses (although Bey often wore extensions), decided to chop them all off, now sporting a boyish pixie cut.
Get ready for this weekends release of the Jordan Son of Mars Low in the 'True Blue' colorway. We teamed up with Karmaloop to give you some ideas of how to rock your latest pickup. Click through to get started!
Trinidad James unveiled detailed photos of his Gold Gang T-Shirts today.
The other week Drake revealed his hat collaboration with New Era, supporting the Toronto Blue Jays. The special limited edition cap will only be available at the OVO Fest in Toronto.
Kid Cudi recently announced a new tour, "The Cud Life Tour" with Big Sean, Tyler, The Creator and Logic, which hopefully means he'll be releasing more new music in the future (like "Going To The Ceremony"), but for now, we get some new Cudder in a recent fashi
After announcing an official collaboration early last week, Kanye West and A.P.C.'s "A.P.C. Kanye Capsule" collection has been made available online.
Kanye West has tried his hand at his own fashion line, Dw, which didn't receive the best of reviews, but 'Ye was unfazed. The rapper is back at it, this time collaborating with a French brand, A.P.C., founded by his good friend Jean Touitou.
HNHH Feat. T-Mills, Mike Posner, Tank, Problem "Fashion Do's and Don'ts: Feat. T-Mills, Mike Posner, Tank, Problem and More " Video
HotNewHipHop attended PowerHouse13, and we asked the artists about their fashion do's and don'ts. Who else would you like to have seen on this video? Thoughts?
Arguably one of the most influential artists of our time, Kanye West has always played by his own rules-- evidenced in his new album Yeezus. And it's certainly no different when it comes to his fashion choices.
Pusha T already has his very own fashion line with Play Cloth, and he one-upped that earlier this month with the opening of a boutique store Creme in his home of Norfolk, Virginia.
As reported by the New York Post, it seems wholesale company iSource NYC is suing Jay-Z's Rocawear clothing line for an unpaid bill of $450,000 - half of a million dollar order of branded goods delivered to NYC from Pakistan last April through June.
Wale is known for his love of sneakers, but he also has an affinity for another kind of apparel, beanies.
Pharrell Williams is definitely known for his unique sense of style. The multi-talented artist already has his own line of clothing, Billionaire Boys Club, and will now help other fledgling stylists to find their own perspective in fashion.
Wiz Khalifa is definitely known for a certain style when it comes to his clothing.
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow14 Views2 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City1,067 Views5 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds5,999 Views26 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support5,216 Views30 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show12,321 Views33 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"2,616 Views10 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed22,991 Views81 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer4,122 Views4 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark12,723 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"14,687 Views51 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece33,457 Views49 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 234,222 Views1 Comment
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak54,884 Views121 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,579 Views17 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women82,914 Views125 Comments
You may also like...
- Dizzy Wright "False Reality" Video296 Views