Jay Z Collaborates With Billionaire Boys Club On "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Shirt Jan 19, 2014 at 07:56pm
Kanye West isn't the only rapper debuting some new clothing designs this week. Jay Z is also getting in on the fashion game, launching a new graphic t-shirt in collaboration with Pharrell's Billionaire Boys Club.
Kanye West released his first A.P.C. clothing collection last summer. The very minimal aesthetic proved successful, as all the products sold out within minutes of going online.
Drake's OVO imprint is teaming up with his own label, Cash Money, to drop a new Cash Money x OVO-themed capsule collection, just in time for your holiday purchases.
Russell Westbrook Is Back & Already Wearing Ugly Clothes Like This Zebra Shirt Nov 7, 2013 at 03:27pm
Russell Westbrook surprised us by returning to action this past Sunday as he was expected to miss at least two weeks.
Kanye West Vents His Frustrations w/ Media & The Fashion Industry During "Yeezus" Tour Performance Oct 27, 2013 at 02:30pm
As has become his custom, Kanye took the time to vent his frustrations during his Yeezus tour performance at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, California last Wednesday. Topics covered during the 10-minute, Auto-Tuned rant included the media, the fashion indust
There's A Petition Asking Jay Z To End His Partnership w/ Barneys After Discrimination Allegations Surface Oct 24, 2013 at 06:16pm
Barneys New York has been in hot water the past two days for discrimination, specifically against two separate shoppers, both of whom are black. This in turn has led people to petition that Jay Z abandon his capsule collection with the high-end store.
Dizzy Wright is getting ready to launch his "Fashion" video with Kid Ink and Honey Cocaine very soon, and HNHH got a chance to talk to him on the set of the exclusive visual.
A sneak peek visual at Dizzy Wright's upcoming Music Video "Fashion" featuring Honey Cocaine & Kid Ink.Did you enjoy Honey Cocaine, Kid Ink's contributions to this video? Thoughts?
We've seen Kendrick Lamar's style progress over the last little while, with the rapper getting more and more nods for his fashion sense.
Although fashion has always been a part of hip-hop culture, it's been taken to a new level in recent years thanks to artists such as A$AP Rocky, Kanye West, Pharrell, 2 Chainz and Danny Brown.
20 years ago, A Tribe Called Quest released their "Moreland Marauders" mixtape.
Beyonce followed in the footsteps of Rihanna and has drastically changed her hairstyle. The singer who is usually seen with long and full tresses (although Bey often wore extensions), decided to chop them all off, now sporting a boyish pixie cut.
Get ready for this weekends release of the Jordan Son of Mars Low in the 'True Blue' colorway. We teamed up with Karmaloop to give you some ideas of how to rock your latest pickup. Click through to get started!
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together382 Views19 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album7,947 Views52 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance53,340 Views204 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape6,326 Views54 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring31,401 Views213 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More7,681 Views10 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee11,680 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign To Release "Airplane Mode" Mixtape Tomorrow7,791 Views32 Comments
- Rihanna Named One Of "The Greats" By NYTimes Style Magazine2,934 Views28 Comments
- Lil Durk & Dej Loaf: "Next Big Hip-Hop Couple"22,928 Views66 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Cypher To Feature Vince Staples, Redman, & More22,383 Views131 Comments
- DJ Khaled Announces Album Release Date, Two Singles Dropping Today13,521 Views76 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Performs New Song, Mentions Third Mixtape11,936 Views30 Comments
- Four New Colorways Of The Adidas Yeezy 950 Boot Unveiled3,043 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Urged Against Dating White Women When He Was Young20,895 Views103 Comments