Kanye West Vents His Frustrations w/ Media & The Fashion Industry During "Yeezus" Tour Performance Oct 27, 2013 at 02:30pm
As has become his custom, Kanye took the time to vent his frustrations during his Yeezus tour performance at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, California last Wednesday. Topics covered during the 10-minute, Auto-Tuned rant included the media, the fashion indust
There's A Petition Asking Jay Z To End His Partnership w/ Barneys After Discrimination Allegations Surface Oct 24, 2013 at 06:16pm
Barneys New York has been in hot water the past two days for discrimination, specifically against two separate shoppers, both of whom are black. This in turn has led people to petition that Jay Z abandon his capsule collection with the high-end store.
Dizzy Wright is getting ready to launch his "Fashion" video with Kid Ink and Honey Cocaine very soon, and HNHH got a chance to talk to him on the set of the exclusive visual.
A sneak peek visual at Dizzy Wright's upcoming Music Video "Fashion" featuring Honey Cocaine & Kid Ink.Did you enjoy Honey Cocaine, Kid Ink's contributions to this video? Thoughts?
We've seen Kendrick Lamar's style progress over the last little while, with the rapper getting more and more nods for his fashion sense.
Although fashion has always been a part of hip-hop culture, it's been taken to a new level in recent years thanks to artists such as A$AP Rocky, Kanye West, Pharrell, 2 Chainz and Danny Brown.
20 years ago, A Tribe Called Quest released their "Moreland Marauders" mixtape.
Beyonce followed in the footsteps of Rihanna and has drastically changed her hairstyle. The singer who is usually seen with long and full tresses (although Bey often wore extensions), decided to chop them all off, now sporting a boyish pixie cut.
Get ready for this weekends release of the Jordan Son of Mars Low in the 'True Blue' colorway. We teamed up with Karmaloop to give you some ideas of how to rock your latest pickup. Click through to get started!
Trinidad James unveiled detailed photos of his Gold Gang T-Shirts today.
The other week Drake revealed his hat collaboration with New Era, supporting the Toronto Blue Jays. The special limited edition cap will only be available at the OVO Fest in Toronto.
Kid Cudi recently announced a new tour, "The Cud Life Tour" with Big Sean, Tyler, The Creator and Logic, which hopefully means he'll be releasing more new music in the future (like "Going To The Ceremony"), but for now, we get some new Cudder in a recent fashi
After announcing an official collaboration early last week, Kanye West and A.P.C.'s "A.P.C. Kanye Capsule" collection has been made available online.
Kanye West has tried his hand at his own fashion line, Dw, which didn't receive the best of reviews, but 'Ye was unfazed. The rapper is back at it, this time collaborating with a French brand, A.P.C., founded by his good friend Jean Touitou.
HNHH Feat. T-Mills, Mike Posner, Tank, Problem "Fashion Do's and Don'ts: Feat. T-Mills, Mike Posner, Tank, Problem and More " Video
HotNewHipHop attended PowerHouse13, and we asked the artists about their fashion do's and don'ts. Who else would you like to have seen on this video? Thoughts?
Arguably one of the most influential artists of our time, Kanye West has always played by his own rules-- evidenced in his new album Yeezus. And it's certainly no different when it comes to his fashion choices.
Pusha T already has his very own fashion line with Play Cloth, and he one-upped that earlier this month with the opening of a boutique store Creme in his home of Norfolk, Virginia.
As reported by the New York Post, it seems wholesale company iSource NYC is suing Jay-Z's Rocawear clothing line for an unpaid bill of $450,000 - half of a million dollar order of branded goods delivered to NYC from Pakistan last April through June.
Wale is known for his love of sneakers, but he also has an affinity for another kind of apparel, beanies.
Pharrell Williams is definitely known for his unique sense of style. The multi-talented artist already has his own line of clothing, Billionaire Boys Club, and will now help other fledgling stylists to find their own perspective in fashion.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?6,142 Views23 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview41,147 Views73 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend7,163 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"45,532 Views141 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"64,282 Views320 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up5,602 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted12,176 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,900 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction14,351 Views72 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week8,759 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 66,530 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night48,226 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"73,709 Views129 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix7,877 Views4 Comments
You may also like...