We've seen Kendrick Lamar's style progress over the last little while, with the rapper getting more and more nods for his fashion sense.
Although fashion has always been a part of hip-hop culture, it's been taken to a new level in recent years thanks to artists such as A$AP Rocky, Kanye West, Pharrell, 2 Chainz and Danny Brown.
20 years ago, A Tribe Called Quest released their "Moreland Marauders" mixtape.
Beyonce followed in the footsteps of Rihanna and has drastically changed her hairstyle. The singer who is usually seen with long and full tresses (although Bey often wore extensions), decided to chop them all off, now sporting a boyish pixie cut.
Get ready for this weekends release of the Jordan Son of Mars Low in the 'True Blue' colorway. We teamed up with Karmaloop to give you some ideas of how to rock your latest pickup. Click through to get started!
Trinidad James unveiled detailed photos of his Gold Gang T-Shirts today.
The other week Drake revealed his hat collaboration with New Era, supporting the Toronto Blue Jays. The special limited edition cap will only be available at the OVO Fest in Toronto.
Kid Cudi recently announced a new tour, "The Cud Life Tour" with Big Sean, Tyler, The Creator and Logic, which hopefully means he'll be releasing more new music in the future (like "Going To The Ceremony"), but for now, we get some new Cudder in a recent fashi
After announcing an official collaboration early last week, Kanye West and A.P.C.'s "A.P.C. Kanye Capsule" collection has been made available online.
Kanye West has tried his hand at his own fashion line, Dw, which didn't receive the best of reviews, but 'Ye was unfazed. The rapper is back at it, this time collaborating with a French brand, A.P.C., founded by his good friend Jean Touitou.
HNHH Feat. T-Mills, Mike Posner, Tank, Problem "Fashion Do's and Don'ts: Feat. T-Mills, Mike Posner, Tank, Problem and More " Video
HotNewHipHop attended PowerHouse13, and we asked the artists about their fashion do's and don'ts. Who else would you like to have seen on this video? Thoughts?
Arguably one of the most influential artists of our time, Kanye West has always played by his own rules-- evidenced in his new album Yeezus. And it's certainly no different when it comes to his fashion choices.
Pusha T already has his very own fashion line with Play Cloth, and he one-upped that earlier this month with the opening of a boutique store Creme in his home of Norfolk, Virginia.
As reported by the New York Post, it seems wholesale company iSource NYC is suing Jay-Z's Rocawear clothing line for an unpaid bill of $450,000 - half of a million dollar order of branded goods delivered to NYC from Pakistan last April through June.
Wale is known for his love of sneakers, but he also has an affinity for another kind of apparel, beanies.
Pharrell Williams is definitely known for his unique sense of style. The multi-talented artist already has his own line of clothing, Billionaire Boys Club, and will now help other fledgling stylists to find their own perspective in fashion.
Wiz Khalifa is definitely known for a certain style when it comes to his clothing.
ScHoolboy Q may have been the last member to join Black Hippy, but he seems to be the next one coming up on the TDE label. The bucket-hat-wearing rapper has been doing a string of interviews lately, and his most recent one was with The Fader.
A$AP Rocky Says It Makes Him Upset That Homosexuality "Even Matters When It Comes To Hip-Hop" Mar 25, 2013 at 10:52am
A$AP Rocky has had a big year, not only in hip-hop but in fashion. The rapper has appeared in countless fashion magazines, including the covers of some big ones, to talk about his fashion-taking risks just as much as his Southern-influenced hip-hop sound.
Wiz Khalifa has been a supporter of the Converse brand ever since he arrived on the scene. Although his fashion sense has definitely evolved since then, we've seen the Taylor Gang head in his chucks more times than not.
Vintage Frames takes you behind the scenes to see how a chain is acquired, examined, and sold.
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 193,208 Views5 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment22,981 Views77 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician9,796 Views79 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist7,843 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,734 Views4 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled5,116 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,716 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University15,977 Views51 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2016,350 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up48,710 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"6,023 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"11,202 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,373 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers638 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"8,566 Views42 Comments