This morning, at 8 AM EST, Kanye West took part in SHOW studio's "In Camera" live interview series-- the series launched in 2003 and basically serves as a new way to conduct an interview, one where the interviewee's fans, friends and family can submi
While we wait on new developments in Lil Wayne's tour bus shooting, with the suspect Jimmy Winfrey currently behind bars and awaiting trail, Young Thug confirms straight-up that he did not try to have Weezy F killed in a new interview with GQ.
ASAP Rocky and Tyler, The Creator's joint tour is definitely an affair fans will not want to miss, even more so when you throw Vince Staples and Danny Brown into the mix. If ever we needed to say 'lituation,' this would probably be it.
Kanye West Debuts New Music At Yeezy Season 2 Show, Featuring Ty Dolla $ign & Post Malone Sep 16, 2015 at 01:46pm
We've all been anticipating Yeezy Season 2, Kanye West's second collection with adidas, which debuted, like, five minutes ago at New York Fashion Week.
Kanye West is officially done with community service stemming from his assault on a photographer at LAX airport. The rapper clocked in even more hours than was required of him, and reportedly received an extremely favorable review.
Vince Staples continues to make his bid for Funniest Rapper Alive (duking it out with such contemporaries as 50 Cent, Tyler, the Creator, and Action Bronson), as GQ brought him in to share his opinion on hip hop fashion over the years.
Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, Ciara & More Attend Givenchy Show At New York Fashion Week Sep 12, 2015 at 05:02pm
Following Rihanna and Travi$ Scott's afterparty snogging, New York Fashion Week craziness is in full effect.
Wiz Khalifa has always had style, but his fashion has definitely evolved over they years, moving from comfortable stoner attire to a more designer-influenced look.
It's easy to forget, but even rappers like Pusha T have to pack their own suitcase when they go on tour. Pusha sat down with Mass Appeal to share his suitcase-packing philosophy and brought his suitcase along that he packed for his upcoming trip to Europe.
Today, shortly after making a big announcement about their unborn child, Kim Kardashian returns with another announcement, this time about Kanye West.
Today, wearers of OVO apparel across the world rejoice. The Toronto label announced via Twitter that they will release their summer 2015 fashion collection at their flagship Toronto store on June 20 and online on June 24.
A few months back it was reported that Rihanna would be the face of the new Dior campaign, becoming the first woman of color to do so. Today, we see the first images from the print campaign, which should be rolling out soon.
While anticipation grows for A$AP Rocky's second album's release, At.Long.Last.ASAP (A.L.L.A), Rocky has been up to a lot more than just rapping.
Moreso than ever, brands are looking for ambassadors that have a large reach on social media, and if you're looking for Instagram followings, you could do a hell of a lot worse than Rihanna.
“I’m not a celebrity, I’m an activist,” reads the most immediately startling quote from Kanye West in his new profile in The New York Times' T Magazine.
While earlier this week it seemed that things were going south for online streetwear distributor Karmaloop, they may have found a way out of their imminent bankruptcy.
Dame Dash Expresses Interest In Purchasing Karmaloop As Reports Of Bankruptcy Circulate Mar 23, 2015 at 04:03pm
Despite years of massive success in the online distribution of streetwear, Boston-based website Karmaloop is rumored to be headed toward bankruptcy, and it could be happening as early as this week.
Lately, Rihanna's been sharing some snippets of tracks from her upcoming album (which is tentatively titled R8), but she's also been focusing on her second passion after music: modeling.
A couple weeks back, we saw the first shots of Nicki Minaj as the face of Roberto Cavalli's new campaign. As it turns out, the shoot was also documented on video, with a new clip of Minaj strutting her stuff in designer clothes hitting the web today.
We've seen Tinashe really pop off in 2014, from her single "2 On" taking over clubs and airwaves, to her debut album Aquarius making many year-end lists. She's slowly becoming a superstar, and with that, magazine covers and photoshoots inevitably follow.
On his 2012 track "Looking For Trouble" (originally shared as part of his "G.O.O.D. Fridays" series, Kanye West rapped with gusto about his affinity for the French clothing brand Balmain.
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"3,290 Views34 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine4,336 Views92 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month4,748 Views19 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks5,939 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped39,009 Views145 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20155,257 Views18 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"15,874 Views145 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments20,077 Views187 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?9,247 Views44 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,328 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,352 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title13,962 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist6,095 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More14,719 Views44 Comments