“I’m not a celebrity, I’m an activist,” reads the most immediately startling quote from Kanye West in his new profile in The New York Times' T Magazine.
While earlier this week it seemed that things were going south for online streetwear distributor Karmaloop, they may have found a way out of their imminent bankruptcy.
Dame Dash Expresses Interest In Purchasing Karmaloop As Reports Of Bankruptcy Circulate Mar 23, 2015 at 04:03pm
Despite years of massive success in the online distribution of streetwear, Boston-based website Karmaloop is rumored to be headed toward bankruptcy, and it could be happening as early as this week.
Lately, Rihanna's been sharing some snippets of tracks from her upcoming album (which is tentatively titled R8), but she's also been focusing on her second passion after music: modeling.
A couple weeks back, we saw the first shots of Nicki Minaj as the face of Roberto Cavalli's new campaign. As it turns out, the shoot was also documented on video, with a new clip of Minaj strutting her stuff in designer clothes hitting the web today.
We've seen Tinashe really pop off in 2014, from her single "2 On" taking over clubs and airwaves, to her debut album Aquarius making many year-end lists. She's slowly becoming a superstar, and with that, magazine covers and photoshoots inevitably follow.
On his 2012 track "Looking For Trouble" (originally shared as part of his "G.O.O.D. Fridays" series, Kanye West rapped with gusto about his affinity for the French clothing brand Balmain.
There have been some rumors floating around that Rihanna was set to release a collaborative line with Puma, but it seems her relationship with the brand is a little more official than we thought, as today she's been named the company's creative director.
Between dropping some big radio smashes this year, Nicki Minaj has been spending most of her time modeling.
According to a report in the New York Post's celebrity news and gossip column Page Six, a source close to Kanye West is making the claim that Yeezus is about ready to put down the mic and focus on fashion.
ASAP Rocky was one of the first rappers to capitalize off the instantaneous nature of viral success. The NYC rapper's fame came so quickly that his very first live performance drew a considerable crowd, and press attention.
Purported "Fashion Killa" A$AP Rocky caused quite a stir in the garment world with his recent track "Multiply." Rapping “I ain’t really fuckin’ with that BEEN TRILL" and "HBA shit is weak, you can keep that" on the recent single, Rocky even incited a res
As we've seen with Kanye West related news stories -- especially recently -- things often get blown out of proportion. The latest headline being circulated is that he and Kim Kardashian were booed at a Lanvin show during Paris fashion week.
"Yeezy taught me" has gone from a quote to a job description for Mr. Kanye West. According to reports, Kanye is now serving his court-ordered 250 hours of community service at L.A.
Although Rihanna has done a few thirst-inducing sexy photo shoots this year (most notably one for a French magazine that showed her topless), her latest ones have been less revealing and... well... weirder.
Bobby Shmurda is getting famous. You know it's for real when he says he has a stylist, whom he had to fire.
Since rising to fame on the coattails of de facto crew leader A$AP Rocky, the ever-stylish A$AP Mob have frequently been asked to model clothing.
Have you had enough of Nicki Minaj? Well, in case you've yet to have your fill of the Barbz leader, she's showed off some flicks from a photo shoot she did with high-end fashion designer Alexander McQueen.
Curren$y Reveals Ab-Soul, French Montana, Wiz Khalifa & More Featured On "Pilot Talk 3" Jul 30, 2014 at 12:40pm
Curren$y recently had a show out in DC, and we were able to catch up with him after the show for a sit-down about his highly anticipated Pilot Talk 3 album.
GQ just premiered a spread entitled "Harlem Reshuffled" that focuses on the neighborhood's thriving culture, featuring ten residents and their fashion.
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges4,470 Views17 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"1,894 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)6,961 Views7 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party5,305 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked4,884 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,495 Views17 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August31,686 Views176 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach10,401 Views20 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,383 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,764 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold10,403 Views153 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,163 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them13,711 Views66 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"6,018 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty20,495 Views68 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,119 Views