It's easy to forget, but even rappers like Pusha T have to pack their own suitcase when they go on tour. Pusha sat down with Mass Appeal to share his suitcase-packing philosophy and brought his suitcase along that he packed for his upcoming trip to Europe.
Today, shortly after making a big announcement about their unborn child, Kim Kardashian returns with another announcement, this time about Kanye West.
Today, wearers of OVO apparel across the world rejoice. The Toronto label announced via Twitter that they will release their summer 2015 fashion collection at their flagship Toronto store on June 20 and online on June 24.
A few months back it was reported that Rihanna would be the face of the new Dior campaign, becoming the first woman of color to do so. Today, we see the first images from the print campaign, which should be rolling out soon.
While anticipation grows for A$AP Rocky's second album's release, At.Long.Last.ASAP (A.L.L.A), Rocky has been up to a lot more than just rapping.
Moreso than ever, brands are looking for ambassadors that have a large reach on social media, and if you're looking for Instagram followings, you could do a hell of a lot worse than Rihanna.
“I’m not a celebrity, I’m an activist,” reads the most immediately startling quote from Kanye West in his new profile in The New York Times' T Magazine.
While earlier this week it seemed that things were going south for online streetwear distributor Karmaloop, they may have found a way out of their imminent bankruptcy.
Dame Dash Expresses Interest In Purchasing Karmaloop As Reports Of Bankruptcy Circulate Mar 23, 2015 at 04:03pm
Despite years of massive success in the online distribution of streetwear, Boston-based website Karmaloop is rumored to be headed toward bankruptcy, and it could be happening as early as this week.
Lately, Rihanna's been sharing some snippets of tracks from her upcoming album (which is tentatively titled R8), but she's also been focusing on her second passion after music: modeling.
A couple weeks back, we saw the first shots of Nicki Minaj as the face of Roberto Cavalli's new campaign. As it turns out, the shoot was also documented on video, with a new clip of Minaj strutting her stuff in designer clothes hitting the web today.
We've seen Tinashe really pop off in 2014, from her single "2 On" taking over clubs and airwaves, to her debut album Aquarius making many year-end lists. She's slowly becoming a superstar, and with that, magazine covers and photoshoots inevitably follow.
On his 2012 track "Looking For Trouble" (originally shared as part of his "G.O.O.D. Fridays" series, Kanye West rapped with gusto about his affinity for the French clothing brand Balmain.
There have been some rumors floating around that Rihanna was set to release a collaborative line with Puma, but it seems her relationship with the brand is a little more official than we thought, as today she's been named the company's creative director.
Between dropping some big radio smashes this year, Nicki Minaj has been spending most of her time modeling.
According to a report in the New York Post's celebrity news and gossip column Page Six, a source close to Kanye West is making the claim that Yeezus is about ready to put down the mic and focus on fashion.
ASAP Rocky was one of the first rappers to capitalize off the instantaneous nature of viral success. The NYC rapper's fame came so quickly that his very first live performance drew a considerable crowd, and press attention.
Purported "Fashion Killa" A$AP Rocky caused quite a stir in the garment world with his recent track "Multiply." Rapping “I ain’t really fuckin’ with that BEEN TRILL" and "HBA shit is weak, you can keep that" on the recent single, Rocky even incited a res
As we've seen with Kanye West related news stories -- especially recently -- things often get blown out of proportion. The latest headline being circulated is that he and Kim Kardashian were booed at a Lanvin show during Paris fashion week.
"Yeezy taught me" has gone from a quote to a job description for Mr. Kanye West. According to reports, Kanye is now serving his court-ordered 250 hours of community service at L.A.
Although Rihanna has done a few thirst-inducing sexy photo shoots this year (most notably one for a French magazine that showed her topless), her latest ones have been less revealing and... well... weirder.
- Meek Mill Debuts New Drake Diss In Charlotte, NC55,771 Views345 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks55,074 Views119 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour22,128 Views28 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season1,587 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 2,711 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery16,782 Views61 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest13,442 Views78 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked20,105 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music6,678 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram47,075 Views130 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album13,514 Views48 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados10,416 Views35 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West10,970 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist20,956 Views108 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 4,895 Views0 Comments