After cheering her on at the U.S. Open last weekend, and then facing the grunt/blame for her loss, Drake showed up in support of Serena Williams again Tuesday afternoon, this time for her fashion show at NYFW for her Signature Collection line by HSN.
Kanye West officially debuted his much anticipated Yeezy Collection with Adidas tonight at a fashion show which included spectators like Rihanna, Diddy, Jay & Bey and of course, Kim.
The Charlotte Bobcats dancers, the Lady Cats, released their bikini-clad calendar of the weekend, and to promote the event they had a fashion show. At the show, the Lady Cats walked the runway wearing bikinis and ball-style masks.
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"1,122 Views12 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama1,608 Views16 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title7,016 Views51 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist3,913 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More11,252 Views35 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 417,783 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201632,364 Views148 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 8,649 Views60 Comments
- 5 Things To Know About The Sauce Twinz21,025 Views183 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Announces "Intimate" 8-City Tour23,880 Views188 Comments
- MissInfo Announces Her Departure From HOT 9710,934 Views34 Comments
- CC Sabathia Announces That He's Checking Into Rehab And Will Miss The Playoffs3,145 Views0 Comments
- 6 Artists Who Cut Ties With Their (Former) Crews22,906 Views29 Comments
- Drake & Future's "WATTBA" Suffers 81% Drop In Album Sales 61,602 Views297 Comments
You may also like...