Kanye West officially debuted his much anticipated Yeezy Collection with Adidas tonight at a fashion show which included spectators like Rihanna, Diddy, Jay & Bey and of course, Kim.
The Charlotte Bobcats dancers, the Lady Cats, released their bikini-clad calendar of the weekend, and to promote the event they had a fashion show. At the show, the Lady Cats walked the runway wearing bikinis and ball-style masks.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement14,405 Views34 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years27,540 Views241 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop5,688 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"42,426 Views143 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail7,900 Views29 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album9,116 Views27 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"18,697 Views128 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie4,053 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"16,233 Views28 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set10,859 Views22 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean14,221 Views111 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,409 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram24,511 Views77 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,960 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,580 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music621 Views