Kanye West officially debuted his much anticipated Yeezy Collection with Adidas tonight at a fashion show which included spectators like Rihanna, Diddy, Jay & Bey and of course, Kim.
The Charlotte Bobcats dancers, the Lady Cats, released their bikini-clad calendar of the weekend, and to promote the event they had a fashion show. At the show, the Lady Cats walked the runway wearing bikinis and ball-style masks.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday1,134 Views9 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity3,229 Views31 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend7,145 Views13 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season2,741 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 239,814 Views18 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums5,115 Views13 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 973,552 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs108,544 Views196 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,040 Views39 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,354 Views12 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL13,565 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape31,460 Views68 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,297 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,302 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,275 Views1 Comment
You may also like...