Fashawn's new album has been a long time coming. Finally the rapper was able to lock in a release date for the sophomore effort, after inking a deal with the Nas-helmed record label Mass Appeal.
Over the course of the past few months, Nas has been beefing up the roster of his relatively new Mass Appeal label with his favorite underground artists, signing Boldy James, Fashawn, Bishop Nehru and Run The Jewels.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday2,421 Views14 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity6,013 Views55 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend9,456 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,422 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2313,325 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,337 Views14 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,133 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs122,700 Views198 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,624 Views40 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,655 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,178 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape32,874 Views70 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,535 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,682 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,330 Views1 Comment
You may also like...