Fashawn's new album has been a long time coming. Finally the rapper was able to lock in a release date for the sophomore effort, after inking a deal with the Nas-helmed record label Mass Appeal.
Over the course of the past few months, Nas has been beefing up the roster of his relatively new Mass Appeal label with his favorite underground artists, signing Boldy James, Fashawn, Bishop Nehru and Run The Jewels.
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?1,175 Views8 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots1,141 Views3 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"7,572 Views17 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA448 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco1,969 Views8 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet291 Views1 Comment
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin6,214 Views30 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"1,162 Views4 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft7,034 Views16 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake2,130 Views0 Comments
- Summer Jam 2015 Lineup Revealed, Featuring Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Big Sean & More8,562 Views14 Comments
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"17,294 Views79 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"6,095 Views29 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music19,436 Views34 Comments