Fashawn's new album has been a long time coming. Finally the rapper was able to lock in a release date for the sophomore effort, after inking a deal with the Nas-helmed record label Mass Appeal.
Over the course of the past few months, Nas has been beefing up the roster of his relatively new Mass Appeal label with his favorite underground artists, signing Boldy James, Fashawn, Bishop Nehru and Run The Jewels.
- Stream Bad Lucc's New Album "Off The Porch"65 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Which "TPAB" Song He'd Want Tupac On, Covers Mass Appeal2,498 Views12 Comments
- Lil Wayne Reportedly Argued With Audience Members Before Bus Shooting4,325 Views24 Comments
- OVO Unveils Spring '15 Collection1,472 Views0 Comments
- Transformation Tuesday Playlist1,721 Views3 Comments
- JR Smith Suspended For Swinging At Boston's Jae Crowder1,243 Views0 Comments
- Hip-Hop Reacts To The Death Of Freddie Gray & Baltimore Riots5,149 Views38 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar, Nas, Schoolboy Q Playing Osheaga 20152,817 Views10 Comments
- Migos Postpone "Yung Rich Nation" Tour3,597 Views7 Comments
- Creator, Cast Of "The Wire" Speak On Baltimore Riots2,919 Views23 Comments
- Top-5 Air Jordan Releases To Watch For In May1,172 Views0 Comments
- Behind The Beat: Ducko Mcfli2,313 Views1 Comment
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”4,987 Views17 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks9,343 Views19 Comments