Fashawn's new album has been a long time coming. Finally the rapper was able to lock in a release date for the sophomore effort, after inking a deal with the Nas-helmed record label Mass Appeal.
Over the course of the past few months, Nas has been beefing up the roster of his relatively new Mass Appeal label with his favorite underground artists, signing Boldy James, Fashawn, Bishop Nehru and Run The Jewels.
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"1,800 Views16 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour370 Views4 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date13,589 Views117 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)434 Views2 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test1,826 Views17 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"1,963 Views10 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness4,530 Views8 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed4,725 Views38 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party5,082 Views36 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season1,818 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"3,718 Views14 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs5,889 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"2,575 Views13 Comments
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"25,161 Views94 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney13,249 Views0 Comments
You may also like...