Chance The Rapper and his musical collective, The Social Experiment, have been keep their compilation project Surf under lock and key.
Chief Keef emerged from the almost cartoonishly violent streets of Chicago’s South Side in 2011, riding the crest of a grassroots, for-teens-by-teens movement that came to be known as “drill music.”
Riff Raff first appeared on the rap scene in 2009 with The Texas Tornado and lines in the sand couldn't be drawn fast enough.
Gucci Mane may be locked up, but it sure feels like he's in the studio every day, as he's constantly dropping new singles and he's got a slew of albums lined up.
With the release of Logic's debut album Under Pressure today, the young spitter is obliged to thank his massive fanbase for helping him get to where he is.
Migos are the latest rappers to get into a brawl with fans. At a recent show in Nashville, the trio of Atlanta MCs got into a fight with plenty of fans in attendance, and there's video footage courtesy of TMZ to prove it.
Kanye West Parts Ways With Official Tour DJ Mano, Mano Calls Kanye Fans "Low Key Gay" Aug 14, 2014 at 10:00am
For those who saw "Yeezus" live in action, DJ Mano helped create the experience as Kanye West's official tour DJ. Today we get reports that Mano is no longer Ye's go-to tour DJ, as the two have parted ways.
Top Dawg Invites Fans To Pick Ab-Soul's Album Release Date [Update: ScHoolboy Q Confirms Date] May 17, 2014 at 02:27pm
It appears fans won't have to wait too much longer for Ab-Soul’s debut album These Days... After announcing the title last week, Top Dawg CEO, Anthony “Top Dawg” Tiffith, is fed up of fans constantly bothering him about the release date, therefore he�
The celebrations for Nas' 20-year anniversary of Illmatic continue each day, as we near April 19th. We saw Nas pay a visit to HuffPost Live for an in-depth interview on the classic LP, and we've also received a stream for highlights off it.
Pharrell is the man. As part of Mastercard’s "Priceless Surprises", Pharrell made one of his biggest fan’s dreams come true. The Neptunes hit-maker showed up to a preschool where children’s drama teacher Queen was running a playgroup.
Lauryn Hill loves writing her fans letters. After she got out of prison, serving an 18-month sentence for tax evasion, she wrote another letter in recent times, this one being a "Letter of Recognition" to her supporters.
Well, we though Jay-Z's "yearly allotment" of tweets was up after the #NEWRULES rant, but it seems like Hov is back on his Twitter tip.
If you are a Miami Heat detractor (or just a plain ol’ hater) then you’ll enjoy this. Around the league Heat fans are often snickered at for their “Bro Culture” wardrobes and affinity for wearing sunglasses indoors at NBA games, and are often labelle
Fans Sue Omarion For Being Attacked At His Show [Update: Singer Says He's "Not Liable" For The Attack] Jun 8, 2013 at 10:33am
After security failed to live up to billing at one of Omarion's recent shows at a club, two men who were accosted by "thugs" are now suing the singer.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"5,191 Views18 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram65,431 Views305 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B9,757 Views41 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG61,979 Views120 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked60,996 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done24,938 Views90 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,906 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks18,594 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,754 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,506 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,453 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,959 Views41 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,427 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,456 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once7,141 Views17 Comments