Wow, preparing for the 2014 VMAs is more hazardous than it may initially seem to be.
As a trendsetting Los Angeles MC, Problem has been rapping over the type of beat found on Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" for years. His latest freestyle finds him tackling the recent chart-topper, and sounding right at home over its ratchet production.
Questlove Defends Iggy Azalea's "Fancy," Says Hip-Hop Has "Spread Its Wings" Jul 24, 2014 at 03:37am
Questlove is a man who knows hip-hop music (he even published a book on the subject), so when the legendary Roots drummer speaks, his opinions tend to be held in the highest regard--even when they're not the most popular.
YG Calls Out Producers Of Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" For "Jocking" DJ Mustard's Sound Jul 4, 2014 at 03:20pm
DJ Mustard has certainly established himself as a hitmaker this year, but unfortunately it comes as a price. As much as DJ Mustard's sound has penetrated the charts, it's being replicated at a high rate.
Mariah Carey, OutKast, and... Iggy Azalea? Now that Ariana Grande and Iggy's song "Prolem" has replaced Charli XCX and Iggy's "Fancy" at the top of the charts, that's the list of the only artists in history to replace themselves with number one songs.
Iggy Azalea had a hard time finding a single to connect with audiences. The rapper experienced many delays of her debut album The New Classic, and much of that can probably be attributed to her singles' underwhelming performances.
Fresh off her Billboard Music Awards performance, Iggy Azalea decided to bring prom to Tuesday’s season finale of “Dancing With the Stars”.
Before Ms. Iggy took the stage to perform "Work" live for the folks at Jimmy Kimmel last night, she performed her biggest single to date, "Fancy", featuring Charlie XCX, who joined her during the live performance.
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death6,331 Views25 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO25,989 Views72 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,578 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,546 Views14 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork11,473 Views26 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,705 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,370 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 187,855 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,796 Views29 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,220 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,509 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,441 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,433 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,746 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August47,245 Views201 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all230 Views