It's difficult to argue that Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" was anything but the biggest rap song of 2014 (unless you're arguing that it's not a "rap" song to begin with, but that's a whole other story).
Wow, preparing for the 2014 VMAs is more hazardous than it may initially seem to be.
As a trendsetting Los Angeles MC, Problem has been rapping over the type of beat found on Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" for years. His latest freestyle finds him tackling the recent chart-topper, and sounding right at home over its ratchet production.
Questlove Defends Iggy Azalea's "Fancy," Says Hip-Hop Has "Spread Its Wings" Jul 24, 2014 at 03:37am
Questlove is a man who knows hip-hop music (he even published a book on the subject), so when the legendary Roots drummer speaks, his opinions tend to be held in the highest regard--even when they're not the most popular.
YG Calls Out Producers Of Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" For "Jocking" DJ Mustard's Sound Jul 4, 2014 at 03:20pm
DJ Mustard has certainly established himself as a hitmaker this year, but unfortunately it comes as a price. As much as DJ Mustard's sound has penetrated the charts, it's being replicated at a high rate.
Mariah Carey, OutKast, and... Iggy Azalea? Now that Ariana Grande and Iggy's song "Prolem" has replaced Charli XCX and Iggy's "Fancy" at the top of the charts, that's the list of the only artists in history to replace themselves with number one songs.
Iggy Azalea had a hard time finding a single to connect with audiences. The rapper experienced many delays of her debut album The New Classic, and much of that can probably be attributed to her singles' underwhelming performances.
Fresh off her Billboard Music Awards performance, Iggy Azalea decided to bring prom to Tuesday’s season finale of “Dancing With the Stars”.
Before Ms. Iggy took the stage to perform "Work" live for the folks at Jimmy Kimmel last night, she performed her biggest single to date, "Fancy", featuring Charlie XCX, who joined her during the live performance.
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMA’s1,618 Views10 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week1,992 Views12 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers10,555 Views33 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit14,525 Views39 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,361 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20152,735 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign12,951 Views38 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK7,796 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL2,092 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"12,131 Views48 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida9,121 Views75 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show6,028 Views19 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,290 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More10,276 Views55 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album4,314 Views9 Comments
You may also like...
- Tinashe "Bet" x "Feels Like Vegas" Video1,166 Views
- Majid Jordan Feat. Drake "My Love" Video6,267 Views