DJ Kay Slay continues to keep the posse cuts coming.
Listen to 2 Cold Part 2, the new track by Fame featuring Dizzy Wright, Chase N Cash, Marcus Moody & Dayron which was dropped on Tuesday, September 24th, 2013.
In the latest "Wild Issue" of Bullet Magazine, Kendrick Lamar chopped it up with Ben Barna about his new found fame, the success of Jay-Z, and the origins of his nickname "K. Dot".
Give Pride a spin - it's a new offering from Fame, featuring Paypa. It was dropped on Wednesday, February 20th, 2013. Fame's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Pride.
Listen to Once In A While, the new track by Fame featuring Joe Budden which was dropped on Thursday, February 7th, 2013. Fame's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Once In A While will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show2,871 Views9 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today2,728 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj38,712 Views199 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal106,788 Views674 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"68,394 Views142 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"55,724 Views74 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,903 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,652 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"41,235 Views164 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall4,068 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"10,976 Views68 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram30,520 Views67 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"3,269 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,720 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,656 Views18 Comments
You may also like...