Mixtapes have long been effective for staying grounded in the modern landscape of hip-hop. Borrowing popular beats and enlisting a roster of peers for guest verses are mainstay mechanisms for sustaining relevancy in the rap game.
Fans were psyched when Freddie Gibbs and Madlib took the stage front and center at the Observatory in Santa Ana, California. One fan, however, found herself a little too psyched as she jumped on stage to throw herself off in an attempt at crowd surfing...
"Don't do it for the Vine!" Words uttered by a dude who tried to emulate Kobe Bryant's viral video where he jumped over an Aston Martin that was driving towards him.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title2,346 Views27 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit4,436 Views12 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"7,050 Views48 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine6,622 Views126 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month6,953 Views27 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks7,360 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped51,126 Views174 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20156,687 Views22 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"18,665 Views150 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments23,417 Views199 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?10,833 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,725 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,599 Views27 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title14,931 Views61 Comments