Mixtapes have long been effective for staying grounded in the modern landscape of hip-hop. Borrowing popular beats and enlisting a roster of peers for guest verses are mainstay mechanisms for sustaining relevancy in the rap game.
Fans were psyched when Freddie Gibbs and Madlib took the stage front and center at the Observatory in Santa Ana, California. One fan, however, found herself a little too psyched as she jumped on stage to throw herself off in an attempt at crowd surfing...
"Don't do it for the Vine!" Words uttered by a dude who tried to emulate Kobe Bryant's viral video where he jumped over an Aston Martin that was driving towards him.
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine600 Views8 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group1,682 Views12 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist9,922 Views38 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries2,793 Views8 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension2,570 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around7,785 Views34 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date2,975 Views19 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"5,686 Views21 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"8,921 Views48 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,824 Views24 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,431 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See23,574 Views150 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,515 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum25,076 Views138 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?14,254 Views94 Comments