Mixtapes have long been effective for staying grounded in the modern landscape of hip-hop. Borrowing popular beats and enlisting a roster of peers for guest verses are mainstay mechanisms for sustaining relevancy in the rap game.
Fans were psyched when Freddie Gibbs and Madlib took the stage front and center at the Observatory in Santa Ana, California. One fan, however, found herself a little too psyched as she jumped on stage to throw herself off in an attempt at crowd surfing...
"Don't do it for the Vine!" Words uttered by a dude who tried to emulate Kobe Bryant's viral video where he jumped over an Aston Martin that was driving towards him.
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend1,059 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks4,964 Views28 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"1,820 Views9 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"2,400 Views39 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era4,076 Views17 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 4,620 Views30 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack6,464 Views15 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company3,841 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once4,521 Views13 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More5,190 Views8 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date3,585 Views21 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?21,373 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview68,874 Views85 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend11,521 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"65,098 Views165 Comments