Mixtapes have long been effective for staying grounded in the modern landscape of hip-hop. Borrowing popular beats and enlisting a roster of peers for guest verses are mainstay mechanisms for sustaining relevancy in the rap game.
Fans were psyched when Freddie Gibbs and Madlib took the stage front and center at the Observatory in Santa Ana, California. One fan, however, found herself a little too psyched as she jumped on stage to throw herself off in an attempt at crowd surfing...
"Don't do it for the Vine!" Words uttered by a dude who tried to emulate Kobe Bryant's viral video where he jumped over an Aston Martin that was driving towards him.
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs1,017 Views5 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time2,120 Views17 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC18,320 Views46 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James5,964 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"15,211 Views25 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,842 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay11,023 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 12,689 Views104 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,691 Views58 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop14,617 Views42 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour10,775 Views27 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,543 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,708 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K24,486 Views50 Comments