Mixtapes have long been effective for staying grounded in the modern landscape of hip-hop. Borrowing popular beats and enlisting a roster of peers for guest verses are mainstay mechanisms for sustaining relevancy in the rap game.
Fans were psyched when Freddie Gibbs and Madlib took the stage front and center at the Observatory in Santa Ana, California. One fan, however, found herself a little too psyched as she jumped on stage to throw herself off in an attempt at crowd surfing...
"Don't do it for the Vine!" Words uttered by a dude who tried to emulate Kobe Bryant's viral video where he jumped over an Aston Martin that was driving towards him.
- Someone Already Made a Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account3 Views0 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back7,182 Views22 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 252,046 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media5,876 Views17 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah9,515 Views40 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address25,091 Views140 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana36,111 Views131 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,581 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo50,248 Views111 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta37,106 Views93 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth11,820 Views39 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,656 Views23 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault12,282 Views26 Comments
You may also like...