Deniro Farrar's new visual for "Undercover Fan", directed by Anthony Supreme of Red Audio, doubles as Charlotte, NC clothing brand F4mily Matters' Spring 2014 Look Book. The track was included on his 2012 project DESTINY.altered.
Deniro collaborated with lifestyle brand F4mily Matters for their Fall 2013 Look Book, providing this unreleased track and rocking samples from the line in this visual. The line will be available worldwide on September 20th via f4milymatters.com.
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks2,027 Views12 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years24,119 Views72 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project2,568 Views30 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 263,062 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract5,078 Views19 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?20,309 Views73 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West11,692 Views72 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp4,975 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace12,475 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz4,677 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins3,999 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL6,979 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged21,508 Views93 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer6,131 Views61 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,375 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal233 Views