Deniro Farrar's new visual for "Undercover Fan", directed by Anthony Supreme of Red Audio, doubles as Charlotte, NC clothing brand F4mily Matters' Spring 2014 Look Book. The track was included on his 2012 project DESTINY.altered.
Deniro collaborated with lifestyle brand F4mily Matters for their Fall 2013 Look Book, providing this unreleased track and rocking samples from the line in this visual. The line will be available worldwide on September 20th via f4milymatters.com.
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled2,254 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears5,590 Views26 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon19,546 Views82 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"13,083 Views48 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"15,195 Views29 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th13,270 Views28 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"8,415 Views28 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show10,312 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks5,916 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday10,749 Views34 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month11,536 Views41 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show24,332 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today7,920 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj71,724 Views255 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal155,981 Views875 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video2,836 Views