Deniro Farrar's new visual for "Undercover Fan", directed by Anthony Supreme of Red Audio, doubles as Charlotte, NC clothing brand F4mily Matters' Spring 2014 Look Book. The track was included on his 2012 project DESTINY.altered.
Deniro collaborated with lifestyle brand F4mily Matters for their Fall 2013 Look Book, providing this unreleased track and rocking samples from the line in this visual. The line will be available worldwide on September 20th via f4milymatters.com.
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night5,750 Views23 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"115,135 Views340 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss44,026 Views60 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 25,518 Views5 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal82,810 Views191 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release9,754 Views86 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 14,241 Views69 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,773 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 201512,441 Views27 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter10,899 Views25 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike3,407 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"10,105 Views19 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets14,425 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight16,863 Views42 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release13,040 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Performs "Back To Back" At OVO Fest3,218 Views
- JMSN "Need U" Video675 Views
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting4,394 Views