Deniro Farrar's new visual for "Undercover Fan", directed by Anthony Supreme of Red Audio, doubles as Charlotte, NC clothing brand F4mily Matters' Spring 2014 Look Book. The track was included on his 2012 project DESTINY.altered.
Deniro collaborated with lifestyle brand F4mily Matters for their Fall 2013 Look Book, providing this unreleased track and rocking samples from the line in this visual. The line will be available worldwide on September 20th via f4milymatters.com.
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them2,611 Views20 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 30908 Views3 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week5,989 Views44 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy2,298 Views15 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"3,230 Views12 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences3,110 Views18 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates6,039 Views31 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon4,130 Views19 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs13,174 Views48 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever4,791 Views31 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney4,485 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs2,799 Views6 Comments
- Jeezy Announces New Album Coming In November3,527 Views11 Comments
- Top 10 Moments From The 2015 MTV VMAs13,182 Views18 Comments
You may also like...