Kid Cudi announced recently during a live show that he would be dropping a prelude EP to a highly anticipated third instalment of his Man On The Moon series within the next three months.
J. Cole is usually quite conscious and aware of current socio-political issues on his tracks. He's not usually one to swear excessively or use slurs in his music.
J. Cole Speaks On "Born Sinner" Album Title & Departure From Basketball Theme Apr 12, 2013 at 03:38pm
J. Cole announced the release date for his new album, Born Sinner, recently. The title of this upcoming album sounds like a departure from Cole's last albums, in-and-of itself.
Prior to the release of Knock Madness, Hopsin did not appear to be in the best state. The rapper went on a dark Twitter rant, expressing his frustrations with the music industry, and even suggested committing suicide.
Before Drake left for his "Would You Like A Tour?" a small problem arose with one of his guest performers, Future, and it momentarily seemed like Future would not be joining Drake for the tour.
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
The other week appeared to be a bit of a rough patch for Australian-bred artist Iggy Azalea. After a petition demanded the retraction of her Best Rap Song award from the BMAs, news circulated that she had cancelled her impending tour entirely.
A$AP Rocky's sophomore title acronym, A.L.L.A., was deciphered yesterday thanks to a video of Rocky spitting a verse from an album cut for GQ.
During a stop on his "Dollar And A Dream" tour, J. Cole took time out of his set list to explain to concert go-ers the idea behind his 2010 mixtape, Friday Night Lights, arguably one of Cole's best releases to date.
While talking to FUSE TV, Fabolous breaks down the cover art and select tracks on his Christmas effort, "Soul Tape 3." He discusses "Everything Was The Same" and "Thim Slick" with Jeremih in particular.Watch Fabolous Breaks Down "Soul Tape 3" , the latest vide
Wale Discusses Inspiration For "The Gifted," His Love Of The 90s & Explains Album Title Mar 22, 2013 at 11:05am
Following Wale's announcement of his third album title and release date, the MMG rapper has popped up for several interviews. His most recent was in New York with Power 105's The Breakfast Club.
Big K.R.I.T. explains the visuals and meaning behind his "Rich Dad Poor Dad" track.How do you feel about the production here? Did y'all catch Big K.R.I.T.'s latest visual for Big K.R.I.T. "Speaks On Music As Therapy For #OkNotToBeOk" Video?
Earlier today, Lil Wayne was interviewed by Alison Fensterstock from NOLA.com at the Macy's store in Metarie, Louisiana.
Rick Ross has recently stirred up a lot of controversy over lyrics on Rocko's track "U.O.E.N.O.," where Rozay seemed to be rapping about date-raping a girl.
DJ Khaled Talks On Choosing Features For "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie" Oct 9, 2013 at 11:31am
DJ Khaled dropped a new record this past week which was pretty controversial based off the title alone, "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie." The track, off his upcoming album, Suffering From Success, had a big line up consisting of Diddy, Rick Ross, Meek Mill
Yesterday Tyler, The Creator took to Twitter to say a few words in capslock about Mountain Dew pulling his commercials. We also heard from Tyler's manager, Christian Clancy, by way of his Tumblr page.
Drake surprised everyone by dropping his new single, "Started From The Bottom," last night, which is earlier than expected.The single shows a new style and flow from the Toronto native, and finds him rapping about his come-up in the game.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement3,796 Views15 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years14,888 Views198 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop2,688 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"23,730 Views110 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail5,762 Views25 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album7,095 Views24 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"13,827 Views126 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie3,215 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"12,689 Views25 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set9,020 Views20 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean12,465 Views109 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,042 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram21,627 Views70 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,343 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,054 Views51 Comments
You may also like...