Kid Cudi announced recently during a live show that he would be dropping a prelude EP to a highly anticipated third instalment of his Man On The Moon series within the next three months.
Drake surprised everyone by dropping his new single, "Started From The Bottom," last night, which is earlier than expected.The single shows a new style and flow from the Toronto native, and finds him rapping about his come-up in the game.
J. Cole is usually quite conscious and aware of current socio-political issues on his tracks. He's not usually one to swear excessively or use slurs in his music.
J. Cole Speaks On "Born Sinner" Album Title & Departure From Basketball Theme Apr 12, 2013 at 03:38pm
J. Cole announced the release date for his new album, Born Sinner, recently. The title of this upcoming album sounds like a departure from Cole's last albums, in-and-of itself.
Prior to the release of Knock Madness, Hopsin did not appear to be in the best state. The rapper went on a dark Twitter rant, expressing his frustrations with the music industry, and even suggested committing suicide.
Before Drake left for his "Would You Like A Tour?" a small problem arose with one of his guest performers, Future, and it momentarily seemed like Future would not be joining Drake for the tour.
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
A$AP Rocky's sophomore title acronym, A.L.L.A., was deciphered yesterday thanks to a video of Rocky spitting a verse from an album cut for GQ.
Wale Discusses Inspiration For "The Gifted," His Love Of The 90s & Explains Album Title Mar 22, 2013 at 11:05am
Following Wale's announcement of his third album title and release date, the MMG rapper has popped up for several interviews. His most recent was in New York with Power 105's The Breakfast Club.
Earlier today, Lil Wayne was interviewed by Alison Fensterstock from NOLA.com at the Macy's store in Metarie, Louisiana.
Rick Ross has recently stirred up a lot of controversy over lyrics on Rocko's track "U.O.E.N.O.," where Rozay seemed to be rapping about date-raping a girl.
DJ Khaled Talks On Choosing Features For "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie" Oct 9, 2013 at 11:31am
DJ Khaled dropped a new record this past week which was pretty controversial based off the title alone, "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie." The track, off his upcoming album, Suffering From Success, had a big line up consisting of Diddy, Rick Ross, Meek Mill
Yesterday Tyler, The Creator took to Twitter to say a few words in capslock about Mountain Dew pulling his commercials. We also heard from Tyler's manager, Christian Clancy, by way of his Tumblr page.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]511 Views1 Comment
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account12,242 Views34 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back10,603 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,225 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media8,034 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah13,356 Views48 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address29,237 Views148 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana42,298 Views140 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,045 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo56,703 Views122 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta41,868 Views107 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,682 Views41 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 2510,029 Views24 Comments
You may also like...