Kid Cudi announced recently during a live show that he would be dropping a prelude EP to a highly anticipated third instalment of his Man On The Moon series within the next three months.
J. Cole is usually quite conscious and aware of current socio-political issues on his tracks. He's not usually one to swear excessively or use slurs in his music.
J. Cole Speaks On "Born Sinner" Album Title & Departure From Basketball Theme Apr 12, 2013 at 03:38pm
J. Cole announced the release date for his new album, Born Sinner, recently. The title of this upcoming album sounds like a departure from Cole's last albums, in-and-of itself.
CyHi The Prynce Clarifies Label Situation, Speaks On Making "Elephant In The Room" Aug 13, 2015 at 07:52pm
CyHi The Prynce shook things up when he dropped "Elephant in the Room," a fictional narrative where he shot up the Def Jam offices while kidnapping Kanye West and throwing lyrical daggers at G.O.O.D. Music artists.
Prior to the release of Knock Madness, Hopsin did not appear to be in the best state. The rapper went on a dark Twitter rant, expressing his frustrations with the music industry, and even suggested committing suicide.
Before Drake left for his "Would You Like A Tour?" a small problem arose with one of his guest performers, Future, and it momentarily seemed like Future would not be joining Drake for the tour.
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
The other week appeared to be a bit of a rough patch for Australian-bred artist Iggy Azalea. After a petition demanded the retraction of her Best Rap Song award from the BMAs, news circulated that she had cancelled her impending tour entirely.
A$AP Rocky's sophomore title acronym, A.L.L.A., was deciphered yesterday thanks to a video of Rocky spitting a verse from an album cut for GQ.
Wale Discusses Inspiration For "The Gifted," His Love Of The 90s & Explains Album Title Mar 22, 2013 at 11:05am
Following Wale's announcement of his third album title and release date, the MMG rapper has popped up for several interviews. His most recent was in New York with Power 105's The Breakfast Club.
Earlier today, Lil Wayne was interviewed by Alison Fensterstock from NOLA.com at the Macy's store in Metarie, Louisiana.
Rick Ross has recently stirred up a lot of controversy over lyrics on Rocko's track "U.O.E.N.O.," where Rozay seemed to be rapping about date-raping a girl.
Yesterday Tyler, The Creator took to Twitter to say a few words in capslock about Mountain Dew pulling his commercials. We also heard from Tyler's manager, Christian Clancy, by way of his Tumblr page.
DJ Khaled Talks On Choosing Features For "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie" Oct 9, 2013 at 11:31am
DJ Khaled dropped a new record this past week which was pretty controversial based off the title alone, "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie." The track, off his upcoming album, Suffering From Success, had a big line up consisting of Diddy, Rick Ross, Meek Mill
Drake surprised everyone by dropping his new single, "Started From The Bottom," last night, which is earlier than expected.The single shows a new style and flow from the Toronto native, and finds him rapping about his come-up in the game.
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account9,812 Views38 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville29,138 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA10,838 Views21 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)3,989 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"23,446 Views116 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"4,584 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest33,803 Views34 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days14,557 Views55 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,014 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,258 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,193 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"31,025 Views88 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,229 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date61,004 Views220 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,699 Views3 Comments