Kid Cudi announced recently during a live show that he would be dropping a prelude EP to a highly anticipated third instalment of his Man On The Moon series within the next three months.
J. Cole is usually quite conscious and aware of current socio-political issues on his tracks. He's not usually one to swear excessively or use slurs in his music.
CyHi The Prynce Clarifies Label Situation, Speaks On Making "Elephant In The Room" Aug 13, 2015 at 07:52pm
CyHi The Prynce shook things up when he dropped "Elephant in the Room," a fictional narrative where he shot up the Def Jam offices while kidnapping Kanye West and throwing lyrical daggers at G.O.O.D. Music artists.
J. Cole Speaks On "Born Sinner" Album Title & Departure From Basketball Theme Apr 12, 2013 at 03:38pm
J. Cole announced the release date for his new album, Born Sinner, recently. The title of this upcoming album sounds like a departure from Cole's last albums, in-and-of itself.
Prior to the release of Knock Madness, Hopsin did not appear to be in the best state. The rapper went on a dark Twitter rant, expressing his frustrations with the music industry, and even suggested committing suicide.
Before Drake left for his "Would You Like A Tour?" a small problem arose with one of his guest performers, Future, and it momentarily seemed like Future would not be joining Drake for the tour.
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
The other week appeared to be a bit of a rough patch for Australian-bred artist Iggy Azalea. After a petition demanded the retraction of her Best Rap Song award from the BMAs, news circulated that she had cancelled her impending tour entirely.
A$AP Rocky's sophomore title acronym, A.L.L.A., was deciphered yesterday thanks to a video of Rocky spitting a verse from an album cut for GQ.
Wale Discusses Inspiration For "The Gifted," His Love Of The 90s & Explains Album Title Mar 22, 2013 at 11:05am
Following Wale's announcement of his third album title and release date, the MMG rapper has popped up for several interviews. His most recent was in New York with Power 105's The Breakfast Club.
Earlier today, Lil Wayne was interviewed by Alison Fensterstock from NOLA.com at the Macy's store in Metarie, Louisiana.
Rick Ross has recently stirred up a lot of controversy over lyrics on Rocko's track "U.O.E.N.O.," where Rozay seemed to be rapping about date-raping a girl.
Yesterday Tyler, The Creator took to Twitter to say a few words in capslock about Mountain Dew pulling his commercials. We also heard from Tyler's manager, Christian Clancy, by way of his Tumblr page.
DJ Khaled Talks On Choosing Features For "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie" Oct 9, 2013 at 11:31am
DJ Khaled dropped a new record this past week which was pretty controversial based off the title alone, "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie." The track, off his upcoming album, Suffering From Success, had a big line up consisting of Diddy, Rick Ross, Meek Mill
Drake surprised everyone by dropping his new single, "Started From The Bottom," last night, which is earlier than expected.The single shows a new style and flow from the Toronto native, and finds him rapping about his come-up in the game.
- 10 Times Nicki Minaj Shut Down Interviewers3 Views0 Comments
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works1,370 Views14 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments5,861 Views55 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now456 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill6,666 Views28 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million7,029 Views56 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy12,925 Views64 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance17,893 Views112 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine38,288 Views183 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On15,857 Views75 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title13,426 Views131 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit17,566 Views26 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"15,641 Views61 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom2,075 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram2,939 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video2,124 Views