During a stop on his "Dollar And A Dream" tour, J. Cole took time out of his set list to explain to concert go-ers the idea behind his 2010 mixtape, Friday Night Lights, arguably one of Cole's best releases to date.
The other week appeared to be a bit of a rough patch for Australian-bred artist Iggy Azalea. After a petition demanded the retraction of her Best Rap Song award from the BMAs, news circulated that she had cancelled her impending tour entirely.
A$AP Rocky's sophomore title acronym, A.L.L.A., was deciphered yesterday thanks to a video of Rocky spitting a verse from an album cut for GQ.
Prior to the release of Knock Madness, Hopsin did not appear to be in the best state. The rapper went on a dark Twitter rant, expressing his frustrations with the music industry, and even suggested committing suicide.
While talking to FUSE TV, Fabolous breaks down the cover art and select tracks on his Christmas effort, "Soul Tape 3." He discusses "Everything Was The Same" and "Thim Slick" with Jeremih in particular.Watch Fabolous Breaks Down "Soul Tape 3" , the latest vide
Kid Cudi announced recently during a live show that he would be dropping a prelude EP to a highly anticipated third instalment of his Man On The Moon series within the next three months.
Before Drake left for his "Would You Like A Tour?" a small problem arose with one of his guest performers, Future, and it momentarily seemed like Future would not be joining Drake for the tour.
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
DJ Khaled Talks On Choosing Features For "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie" Oct 9, 2013 at 11:31am
DJ Khaled dropped a new record this past week which was pretty controversial based off the title alone, "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie." The track, off his upcoming album, Suffering From Success, had a big line up consisting of Diddy, Rick Ross, Meek Mill
J. Cole is usually quite conscious and aware of current socio-political issues on his tracks. He's not usually one to swear excessively or use slurs in his music.
Yesterday Tyler, The Creator took to Twitter to say a few words in capslock about Mountain Dew pulling his commercials. We also heard from Tyler's manager, Christian Clancy, by way of his Tumblr page.
Big K.R.I.T. explains the visuals and meaning behind his "Rich Dad Poor Dad" track.How do you feel about the production here? Did y'all catch Big K.R.I.T.'s latest visual for Big K.R.I.T. "Speaks On Music As Therapy For #OkNotToBeOk" Video?
J. Cole Speaks On "Born Sinner" Album Title & Departure From Basketball Theme Apr 12, 2013 at 03:38pm
J. Cole announced the release date for his new album, Born Sinner, recently. The title of this upcoming album sounds like a departure from Cole's last albums, in-and-of itself.
Rick Ross has recently stirred up a lot of controversy over lyrics on Rocko's track "U.O.E.N.O.," where Rozay seemed to be rapping about date-raping a girl.
Wale Discusses Inspiration For "The Gifted," His Love Of The 90s & Explains Album Title Mar 22, 2013 at 11:05am
Following Wale's announcement of his third album title and release date, the MMG rapper has popped up for several interviews. His most recent was in New York with Power 105's The Breakfast Club.
Drake surprised everyone by dropping his new single, "Started From The Bottom," last night, which is earlier than expected.The single shows a new style and flow from the Toronto native, and finds him rapping about his come-up in the game.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal8,206 Views73 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"21,323 Views117 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"18,239 Views54 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,055 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"1,664 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"23,100 Views140 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,141 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"7,669 Views60 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram23,349 Views64 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,404 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)5,424 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney7,267 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music9,645 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,869 Views46 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast13,271 Views3 Comments
You may also like...