T-Pain has enough hits to take care of him for the rest of his life, but with the release of The Iron Way mixtape, he proved his talent for crafting infectious hooks hasn't gone anywhere.
In February Audio Push announced that before we receive their highly anticipated debut album (led by the single "Quick Fast"), we would be getting another freebie: The Good Vibe Tribe mixtape.
Since releasing her Cloud 19 mixtape last summer, Kehlani's following has been growing at a staggering rate, but as she reveals in her new "On The Come Up" segment, that's far from the whole story. In our exclusive interview, The L.A.
Tech N9ne is preparing his follow-up to 2013's Something Else for release next month, and today we've been given the official tracklist for the impending project.
Diggy Simmons was an active figure in the blogosphere for a minute, dropping off several mixtapes and even getting tapped by XXL for their annual Freshmen cover. However, as you may have noticed, Diggy sort of fell off the map the past few years.
Royce Rizzy (formerly Rolls Royce Rizzy, but he's not gonna "take your head off" if you call him the latter) is Jermaine Dupri's most recent signee to So So Def, and the two Atlanta rappers came through the HNHH office to talk a bit about how they linked up.
Nickelus F just dropped "#ICantThinkPositive", an introspective party anthem which will appear on his upcoming album, Triflin', and by the sounds of it, he's got some more big records up his sleeve.
iLoveMakonnen was already gaining momentum from his uniquely catchy singles like "I Don't Sell Molly No More" and "Club Goin' Up On A Tuesday", but he got what might be the biggest possible boost when Drake decided to hop on the latter single last week.
Last week we premiered Suspect's "Fatherless Child", and today we begin the first of our daily releases from the rapper, as part of our exclusive "Week Of Suspect" series.The Greg Scott-produced track, "Amen" is built off a wailing guitar sample, complimented
Sebastian Mikael is an emerging R&B singer, who spent his formative years in Sweden, but is now ready to take North America by storm with his eclectic, and timeless musical style.
Mila J's "Smoke, Drink, Break Up" has gained a considerable amount of momentum as we approach the warmer months of the year, earning itself an all-star remix with Ty Dolla $ign, Kirko Bangz, and Problem last month.
Chinx is the next-in-line for French Montana's Coke Boys crew, and the rapper proved himself a deserving heir to the Coke Boy throne in a very memorable performance last weekend at Summer Jam 2014.
Isaiah Rashad got the chance to grave the stage at this year's Powerhouse 2014, along with his TDE labelmate, ScHoolboy Q. Before performing, the Cilvia Demo rapper participated in our new interview series, The Quik5, answering five random rapidfire questions
In an exclusive interview with HNHH, Boosie Bad Azz himself shared some details about his new album, Touchdown 2 Cause Hell, including the meaning of the title, some of the features, and the fact that it will be a double-disc release.
In an exclusive interview with HNHH, Logic explains how he and Big Sean linked up, revealing that it wasn't through the Kid Cudi tour as many assumed.
Vancouver's Snak The Ripper is on his way up. The Canadian emcee has already garnered a considerable internet following, as well as toured with the likes of Tech N9ne, Yelawolf, The Beatnuts, Raekwon, Onyx, and Swollen Members, to name a few.
Young Dro is dropping two mixtapes this 4/20, Purple Label and Black Label. HotNewHipHop is presenting the latter one exclusively. The tape includes contributions from T.I., Dun Deal, FKi, Dj Spinz, Zuse, Trae Tha Truth, Cash Out and many more.
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs2,916 Views28 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech14,926 Views102 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow11,098 Views54 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,032 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks14,005 Views43 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"4,634 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 4,035 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account23,528 Views52 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments7,745 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter24,654 Views54 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 299,285 Views64 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account25,956 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville56,394 Views68 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA18,344 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)6,490 Views26 Comments
You may also like...
- Styles P "Other" Video309 Views