We haven't heard from Madchild since the beginning of the year, when he teamed with Demrick for "Mental." Now, the Swollen Members emcee is back with a new single, "Devils and Angels," produced by underground stalwart Evidence.
Evidence and producer Alchemist, collectively known as Step Brothers, are gearing up to release their joint effort Lord Steppington on January 21st. Today they let go a new cut off the album which feature New York's Action Bronson.
Stream Nothing To See/Hear, the newest drop from Step Brothers. The cut was released on Sunday, September 22nd, 2013. Things are looking better for Step Brothers with each new release, which Nothing To See/Hear has proven yet again.
Stream Red Carpet , the newest drop from Ras Kass which features Evidence & Raekwon. The cut was released on Tuesday, November 13th, 2012. Ras Kass continues to impress with each new leak, and Red Carpet is no exception.
Check out Sakura , the latest from Evidence which features a guest appearance from Planet Asia on the assist. The track was released on Wednesday, September 26th, 2012.
Listen to Nobody [Recoil Remix] , the new track by Notes to Self featuring Evidence which was dropped on Friday, November 18th, 2011.
Listen to The Life Of Kings , the latest track from Phonte, featuring Evidence & Big K.R.I.T.. The cut dropped on Tuesday, September 20th, 2011. Phonte's future brightens with every new release, and The Life Of Kings certainly isn't an exception.
Give Mothers Day 2011 (Freestyle) a listen - it's a new offering from Evidence. It was dropped on Monday, May 9th, 2011. Evidence's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Mothers Day 2011 (Freestyle) will most definitely help the cause.
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike94 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"949 Views4 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets3,506 Views16 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight4,585 Views22 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release5,345 Views15 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q6,911 Views23 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter5,478 Views58 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 20153,469 Views14 Comments
- Sneaker Consignment Shop Selling Kanye West's Grammy-Worn Yeezys For $75,0001,403 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says Meek Mill Lost His Feud With Drake28,325 Views123 Comments
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab5,587 Views23 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old14,150 Views52 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September12,427 Views78 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose30,037 Views91 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20156,613 Views7 Comments
You may also like...
- Rich Rocka "Enough Money" Video184 Views