Tyga's landlord recently filed a lawsuit and threatened eviction if he doesn't pay two months of back rent for his Calabasas, CA mansion. But Tyga is saying he is not a renter, but an owner of the house in question.
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)220 Views1 Comment
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye5,614 Views37 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far6,876 Views80 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay10,237 Views84 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie2,319 Views30 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"13,180 Views117 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram2,916 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum3,866 Views33 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs6,137 Views30 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke7,595 Views45 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"27,416 Views175 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support18,191 Views120 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists39,192 Views184 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company29,503 Views46 Comments
You may also like...