Lil Wayne fans are familiar with his associative, stream of consciousness, lean-induced lyrical style, which lends itself to lots of punchlines and pop culture references.
Since the release of We Are Young Money in 2009, Nicki Minaj has risen from femme fatale on the rise after dropping the excellent Beam Me Up Scotty to ubiquitous representative of aggressive femininity.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”5,423 Views38 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"2,107 Views14 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For325 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston3,756 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles9,428 Views28 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed159,668 Views340 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear5,383 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For5,916 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night14,337 Views55 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt23,947 Views77 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"12,427 Views149 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,578 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,082 Views37 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,393 Views27 Comments