Jim Jones was the latest rapper to appear on ESPN's Highly Questionable segment. During the video, Jones fields questions about living in the Bronx and having to move to Harlem to live with his grandma (because of all his bad behavior).
50 Cent appeared on ESPN's First Take this morning, and obviously the conversation centered around the anticipated fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao, which goes down this Saturday.
Over the past few months, ESPN's "Highly Questionable" program has hosted entertaining interviews with the likes of Action Bronson and Rich Homie Quan, both of which had a humorous tone while still answering some hard-hitting questions, like whether RHQ's boat
ESPN's "First Take" has always welcomed rappers to join them in their conversations about sports, but having Wale on the show was a bit of a special occasion, as the rapper and fellow MMG labelmate, Stalley penned a theme song for the show a few years back.
After catching Action Bronson’s guest appearances on Wednesday, The-Dream was next up to take a seat on ESPN’s Highly Questionable with Dan Le Batard & Bomani Jones.
J. Cole and Dale Earnhart Jr. seemed an unlikely duo for the cover of ESPN, but they do have a strange and hilarious connection. Beside the fact that both men hail from North Carolina, Earnhart Jr.
While both members of Rae Sremmurd are in their 20s, it's not uncommon for them to be confused for teenagers, and with the amount of zany energy they exude in their new ESPN interview, it comes as no surprise.
As you probably know by now, last night was "Drake Night" in Toronto, with Drizzy hosting the Raptors vs. Nets game and giving away shirts emblazoned with the team's "old Barney" logo, according to an ESPN commentator.
ESPN got lucky when Lil Wayne came to visit, with the rapper not only announcing the release date for his highly anticipated album Tha Carter V, but revealing the official artwork, plus spitting a quick freestyle for SportsCenter over their theme song.
We've already seen DJ Khaled and Lil Wayne sit in the hot seat for ESPN's First Take this week, and now it's 50 Cent's turn.While Khaled and Wayne are both currently based in Miami, Fif is from New York, but he's still chosen the Heat as his pick to win their
Tity Boi made an appearance on ESPN'S First Take, where they debate whether or not Derrick Rose and the Chicago Bulls are a threat to the Miami Heat.Watch 2 Chainz On ESPN's First Take, the latest video from 2 Chainz, which dropped on Tuesday, October 22nd, 20
50 Cent made a visit to ESPN the other day and was on First Take, as well he spoke with Front Row about his love for boxing, his favorite ESPN show and commentators, and more.Can you appreciate the bars here?
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight13,296 Views93 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 245,116 Views4 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers17,387 Views122 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church4,303 Views25 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms4,675 Views16 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow20,209 Views58 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City13,226 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds24,206 Views76 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support14,795 Views61 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show23,697 Views52 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"5,909 Views13 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed41,058 Views115 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer6,897 Views8 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark15,533 Views39 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"17,152 Views56 Comments