Big Sean was blessed with the honor of appearing on ESPN's "First Take," this week, where he had the opportunity to spar with TV warriors Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith. Skip and Stephen A.
Wiz Khalifa assisted ESPN in their pre-NBA Draft coverage with a medley performance of "Word Hard, Play Hard" and "We Dem Boyz." The show represented the launch of ESPN's "Center Stage" music performance segment. "Sports and music have always had a cool c
If you haven’t noticed, Lil B has been making a ton of noise recently for cursing out some of the NBA’s biggest stars, most recently James Harden for allegedly stealing his infamous “cooking motion” dance.
Jim Jones was the latest rapper to appear on ESPN's Highly Questionable segment. During the video, Jones fields questions about living in the Bronx and having to move to Harlem to live with his grandma (because of all his bad behavior).
50 Cent appeared on ESPN's First Take this morning, and obviously the conversation centered around the anticipated fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao, which goes down this Saturday.
Over the past few months, ESPN's "Highly Questionable" program has hosted entertaining interviews with the likes of Action Bronson and Rich Homie Quan, both of which had a humorous tone while still answering some hard-hitting questions, like whether RHQ's boat
ESPN's "First Take" has always welcomed rappers to join them in their conversations about sports, but having Wale on the show was a bit of a special occasion, as the rapper and fellow MMG labelmate, Stalley penned a theme song for the show a few years back.
After catching Action Bronson’s guest appearances on Wednesday, The-Dream was next up to take a seat on ESPN’s Highly Questionable with Dan Le Batard & Bomani Jones.
J. Cole and Dale Earnhart Jr. seemed an unlikely duo for the cover of ESPN, but they do have a strange and hilarious connection. Beside the fact that both men hail from North Carolina, Earnhart Jr.
While both members of Rae Sremmurd are in their 20s, it's not uncommon for them to be confused for teenagers, and with the amount of zany energy they exude in their new ESPN interview, it comes as no surprise.
As you probably know by now, last night was "Drake Night" in Toronto, with Drizzy hosting the Raptors vs. Nets game and giving away shirts emblazoned with the team's "old Barney" logo, according to an ESPN commentator.
ESPN got lucky when Lil Wayne came to visit, with the rapper not only announcing the release date for his highly anticipated album Tha Carter V, but revealing the official artwork, plus spitting a quick freestyle for SportsCenter over their theme song.
We've already seen DJ Khaled and Lil Wayne sit in the hot seat for ESPN's First Take this week, and now it's 50 Cent's turn.While Khaled and Wayne are both currently based in Miami, Fif is from New York, but he's still chosen the Heat as his pick to win their
Tity Boi made an appearance on ESPN'S First Take, where they debate whether or not Derrick Rose and the Chicago Bulls are a threat to the Miami Heat.Watch 2 Chainz On ESPN's First Take, the latest video from 2 Chainz, which dropped on Tuesday, October 22nd, 20
50 Cent made a visit to ESPN the other day and was on First Take, as well he spoke with Front Row about his love for boxing, his favorite ESPN show and commentators, and more.Can you appreciate the bars here?
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"14,639 Views62 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 264,724 Views10 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 7,481 Views48 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown5,383 Views16 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio18,483 Views22 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy27,057 Views108 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series5,934 Views15 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,354 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s22,884 Views125 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together5,237 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile8,694 Views30 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,213 Views26 Comments
- Top-15 Nike Kobe X Elite Low iDs On Instagram1,329 Views0 Comments
- Stream Gunplay's Debut Album "Living Legend"4,752 Views24 Comments