Hip Hop Reacts To News Of Stuart Scott's Passing [Update: Freddie Gibbs Pens Op-Ed On Scott] Jan 12, 2015 at 06:38pm
Beloved ESPN anchor Stuart Scott lost his long battle with cancer earlier today, and since news broke, it's become even more apparent how much he meant to so many.
Drake hosted the ESPYs on Wednesday night, and he was definitely instrumental in making the night a huge success, complete with hilarious skits involving Chris Brown, Blake Griffin, Bryan McKnight and Drizzy's crush Skylar Diggins.
On Friday, Funkmaster Flex appeared on the ESPN show "Highly Questionable" with Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones to answer questions about partying with J.R.
ESPN got lucky when Lil Wayne came to visit, with the rapper not only announcing the release date for his highly anticipated album Tha Carter V, but revealing the official artwork, plus spitting a quick freestyle for SportsCenter over their theme song.
ESPN's Robert Flores just walked into the house of pain, and the resident ass-kicker is Nick 'Swaggy P' Young.
J. Cole surprised fans with the announcement of his 2014 Forest Hills Drive album late last year, and he surprised us once again when he achieved the biggest first week sales in hip hop for the year.
While both members of Rae Sremmurd are in their 20s, it's not uncommon for them to be confused for teenagers, and with the amount of zany energy they exude in their new ESPN interview, it comes as no surprise.
Kobe Bryant reacts to the "disrespectful" pre-season rankings of him and the Lakers by changing his Twitter avatar. You had to know a response from Mamba was coming.
A writer at the New York Post has once again bashed a hip-hop artist for his ventures outside of the genre.
J. Cole and Dale Earnhart Jr. seemed an unlikely duo for the cover of ESPN, but they do have a strange and hilarious connection. Beside the fact that both men hail from North Carolina, Earnhart Jr.
As you probably know by now, last night was "Drake Night" in Toronto, with Drizzy hosting the Raptors vs. Nets game and giving away shirts emblazoned with the team's "old Barney" logo, according to an ESPN commentator.
ESPN's "First Take" has always welcomed rappers to join them in their conversations about sports, but having Wale on the show was a bit of a special occasion, as the rapper and fellow MMG labelmate, Stalley penned a theme song for the show a few years back.
After catching Action Bronson’s guest appearances on Wednesday, The-Dream was next up to take a seat on ESPN’s Highly Questionable with Dan Le Batard & Bomani Jones.
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"193 Views4 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight4,461 Views8 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"8,708 Views56 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather18,285 Views29 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date41,788 Views116 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now13,658 Views25 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"3,629 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"4,667 Views25 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party3,390 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,474 Views8 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness7,753 Views50 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best8,093 Views36 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million6,656 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande32,123 Views119 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray6,018 Views22 Comments