Hip Hop Reacts To News Of Stuart Scott's Passing [Update: Freddie Gibbs Pens Op-Ed On Scott] Jan 12, 2015 at 06:38pm
Beloved ESPN anchor Stuart Scott lost his long battle with cancer earlier today, and since news broke, it's become even more apparent how much he meant to so many.
Drake hosted the ESPYs on Wednesday night, and he was definitely instrumental in making the night a huge success, complete with hilarious skits involving Chris Brown, Blake Griffin, Bryan McKnight and Drizzy's crush Skylar Diggins.
On Friday, Funkmaster Flex appeared on the ESPN show "Highly Questionable" with Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones to answer questions about partying with J.R.
ESPN got lucky when Lil Wayne came to visit, with the rapper not only announcing the release date for his highly anticipated album Tha Carter V, but revealing the official artwork, plus spitting a quick freestyle for SportsCenter over their theme song.
When all three Migos were arrested at Georgia Southern University in April, on charges of guns and drugs, many pointed the finger at Noisey and their "Atlanta" documentary which starred the rappers.
ESPN's Robert Flores just walked into the house of pain, and the resident ass-kicker is Nick 'Swaggy P' Young.
J. Cole surprised fans with the announcement of his 2014 Forest Hills Drive album late last year, and he surprised us once again when he achieved the biggest first week sales in hip hop for the year.
A few days back, we reported that Mobb Deep would be remixing their 1995 cut "Survival Of The Fittest" to serve as the intro to ESPN's "NBA Countdown" during the Western Conference Playoffs. Today, it's arrived.
50 Cent appeared on ESPN's First Take this morning, and obviously the conversation centered around the anticipated fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao, which goes down this Saturday.
While both members of Rae Sremmurd are in their 20s, it's not uncommon for them to be confused for teenagers, and with the amount of zany energy they exude in their new ESPN interview, it comes as no surprise.
Over the past few months, ESPN's "Highly Questionable" program has hosted entertaining interviews with the likes of Action Bronson and Rich Homie Quan, both of which had a humorous tone while still answering some hard-hitting questions, like whether RHQ's boat
Wiz Khalifa assisted ESPN in their pre-NBA Draft coverage with a medley performance of "Word Hard, Play Hard" and "We Dem Boyz." The show represented the launch of ESPN's "Center Stage" music performance segment. "Sports and music have always had a cool c
J. Cole and Dale Earnhart Jr. seemed an unlikely duo for the cover of ESPN, but they do have a strange and hilarious connection. Beside the fact that both men hail from North Carolina, Earnhart Jr.
As you probably know by now, last night was "Drake Night" in Toronto, with Drizzy hosting the Raptors vs. Nets game and giving away shirts emblazoned with the team's "old Barney" logo, according to an ESPN commentator.
If you haven’t noticed, Lil B has been making a ton of noise recently for cursing out some of the NBA’s biggest stars, most recently James Harden for allegedly stealing his infamous “cooking motion” dance.
To promote their highly anticipated debut album Yung Rich Nation, which drops this Friday (July 31), Migos decided to make their way by ESPN’s Highly Questionable on Tuesday to conduct a little interview with hosts Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones.
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments2,196 Views17 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter11,526 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 295,272 Views53 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account20,432 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville45,759 Views56 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA14,480 Views28 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)5,070 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"26,475 Views120 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,189 Views12 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest37,670 Views36 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days16,616 Views56 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,862 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,755 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,520 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"32,278 Views88 Comments