Hip Hop Reacts To News Of Stuart Scott's Passing [Update: Freddie Gibbs Pens Op-Ed On Scott] Jan 12, 2015 at 06:38pm
Beloved ESPN anchor Stuart Scott lost his long battle with cancer earlier today, and since news broke, it's become even more apparent how much he meant to so many.
Drake hosted the ESPYs on Wednesday night, and he was definitely instrumental in making the night a huge success, complete with hilarious skits involving Chris Brown, Blake Griffin, Bryan McKnight and Drizzy's crush Skylar Diggins.
On Friday, Funkmaster Flex appeared on the ESPN show "Highly Questionable" with Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones to answer questions about partying with J.R.
ESPN got lucky when Lil Wayne came to visit, with the rapper not only announcing the release date for his highly anticipated album Tha Carter V, but revealing the official artwork, plus spitting a quick freestyle for SportsCenter over their theme song.
ESPN's Robert Flores just walked into the house of pain, and the resident ass-kicker is Nick 'Swaggy P' Young.
J. Cole surprised fans with the announcement of his 2014 Forest Hills Drive album late last year, and he surprised us once again when he achieved the biggest first week sales in hip hop for the year.
A few days back, we reported that Mobb Deep would be remixing their 1995 cut "Survival Of The Fittest" to serve as the intro to ESPN's "NBA Countdown" during the Western Conference Playoffs. Today, it's arrived.
50 Cent appeared on ESPN's First Take this morning, and obviously the conversation centered around the anticipated fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao, which goes down this Saturday.
While both members of Rae Sremmurd are in their 20s, it's not uncommon for them to be confused for teenagers, and with the amount of zany energy they exude in their new ESPN interview, it comes as no surprise.
Over the past few months, ESPN's "Highly Questionable" program has hosted entertaining interviews with the likes of Action Bronson and Rich Homie Quan, both of which had a humorous tone while still answering some hard-hitting questions, like whether RHQ's boat
Wiz Khalifa assisted ESPN in their pre-NBA Draft coverage with a medley performance of "Word Hard, Play Hard" and "We Dem Boyz." The show represented the launch of ESPN's "Center Stage" music performance segment. "Sports and music have always had a cool c
If you haven’t noticed, Lil B has been making a ton of noise recently for cursing out some of the NBA’s biggest stars, most recently James Harden for allegedly stealing his infamous “cooking motion” dance.
J. Cole and Dale Earnhart Jr. seemed an unlikely duo for the cover of ESPN, but they do have a strange and hilarious connection. Beside the fact that both men hail from North Carolina, Earnhart Jr.
As you probably know by now, last night was "Drake Night" in Toronto, with Drizzy hosting the Raptors vs. Nets game and giving away shirts emblazoned with the team's "old Barney" logo, according to an ESPN commentator.
The NBA playoffs are often a great opportunity for hip hop artists to get their new music promoted on a huge platform. Noteworthy examples include Eminem's "Not Afraid" in 2010 and Pitbull and Christina Aguilera's "Feel This Moment" in 2013.
We've already seen DJ Khaled and Lil Wayne sit in the hot seat for ESPN's First Take this week, and now it's 50 Cent's turn.While Khaled and Wayne are both currently based in Miami, Fif is from New York, but he's still chosen the Heat as his pick to win their
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"2,325 Views20 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP3,613 Views7 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"10,189 Views46 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame3,557 Views23 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland19,040 Views22 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties14,871 Views39 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne38,335 Views172 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,811 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour7,051 Views11 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"9,048 Views17 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World23,270 Views27 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case13,787 Views30 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex5,023 Views53 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.132,417 Views53 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"42,647 Views63 Comments
You may also like...
- Migos On ESPN's "Highly Questionable"1,319 Views