Hip Hop Reacts To News Of Stuart Scott's Passing [Update: Freddie Gibbs Pens Op-Ed On Scott] Jan 12, 2015 at 06:38pm
Beloved ESPN anchor Stuart Scott lost his long battle with cancer earlier today, and since news broke, it's become even more apparent how much he meant to so many.
Drake hosted the ESPYs on Wednesday night, and he was definitely instrumental in making the night a huge success, complete with hilarious skits involving Chris Brown, Blake Griffin, Bryan McKnight and Drizzy's crush Skylar Diggins.
On Friday, Funkmaster Flex appeared on the ESPN show "Highly Questionable" with Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones to answer questions about partying with J.R.
ESPN got lucky when Lil Wayne came to visit, with the rapper not only announcing the release date for his highly anticipated album Tha Carter V, but revealing the official artwork, plus spitting a quick freestyle for SportsCenter over their theme song.
ESPN's Robert Flores just walked into the house of pain, and the resident ass-kicker is Nick 'Swaggy P' Young.
J. Cole surprised fans with the announcement of his 2014 Forest Hills Drive album late last year, and he surprised us once again when he achieved the biggest first week sales in hip hop for the year.
A few days back, we reported that Mobb Deep would be remixing their 1995 cut "Survival Of The Fittest" to serve as the intro to ESPN's "NBA Countdown" during the Western Conference Playoffs. Today, it's arrived.
50 Cent appeared on ESPN's First Take this morning, and obviously the conversation centered around the anticipated fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao, which goes down this Saturday.
While both members of Rae Sremmurd are in their 20s, it's not uncommon for them to be confused for teenagers, and with the amount of zany energy they exude in their new ESPN interview, it comes as no surprise.
Over the past few months, ESPN's "Highly Questionable" program has hosted entertaining interviews with the likes of Action Bronson and Rich Homie Quan, both of which had a humorous tone while still answering some hard-hitting questions, like whether RHQ's boat
Wiz Khalifa assisted ESPN in their pre-NBA Draft coverage with a medley performance of "Word Hard, Play Hard" and "We Dem Boyz." The show represented the launch of ESPN's "Center Stage" music performance segment. "Sports and music have always had a cool c
If you haven’t noticed, Lil B has been making a ton of noise recently for cursing out some of the NBA’s biggest stars, most recently James Harden for allegedly stealing his infamous “cooking motion” dance.
J. Cole and Dale Earnhart Jr. seemed an unlikely duo for the cover of ESPN, but they do have a strange and hilarious connection. Beside the fact that both men hail from North Carolina, Earnhart Jr.
As you probably know by now, last night was "Drake Night" in Toronto, with Drizzy hosting the Raptors vs. Nets game and giving away shirts emblazoned with the team's "old Barney" logo, according to an ESPN commentator.
The NBA playoffs are often a great opportunity for hip hop artists to get their new music promoted on a huge platform. Noteworthy examples include Eminem's "Not Afraid" in 2010 and Pitbull and Christina Aguilera's "Feel This Moment" in 2013.
We've already seen DJ Khaled and Lil Wayne sit in the hot seat for ESPN's First Take this week, and now it's 50 Cent's turn.While Khaled and Wayne are both currently based in Miami, Fif is from New York, but he's still chosen the Heat as his pick to win their
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram6,363 Views21 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"848 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)2,829 Views3 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney4,277 Views15 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music6,886 Views23 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"15,828 Views47 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast11,706 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon13,927 Views32 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour16,284 Views34 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1736 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance41,134 Views142 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"34,139 Views261 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance34,372 Views47 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm35,863 Views217 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,630 Views7 Comments
You may also like...
- King Los "Toca Tuesday" Freestyle1,373 Views
- Silentó Takes A Dance Challenge1,398 Views
- Bankroll Fresh "Ski" Video393 Views