Jim Jones was the latest rapper to appear on ESPN's Highly Questionable segment. During the video, Jones fields questions about living in the Bronx and having to move to Harlem to live with his grandma (because of all his bad behavior).
A few days back, we reported that Mobb Deep would be remixing their 1995 cut "Survival Of The Fittest" to serve as the intro to ESPN's "NBA Countdown" during the Western Conference Playoffs. Today, it's arrived.
The NBA playoffs are often a great opportunity for hip hop artists to get their new music promoted on a huge platform. Noteworthy examples include Eminem's "Not Afraid" in 2010 and Pitbull and Christina Aguilera's "Feel This Moment" in 2013.
50 Cent appeared on ESPN's First Take this morning, and obviously the conversation centered around the anticipated fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao, which goes down this Saturday.
Over the past few months, ESPN's "Highly Questionable" program has hosted entertaining interviews with the likes of Action Bronson and Rich Homie Quan, both of which had a humorous tone while still answering some hard-hitting questions, like whether RHQ's boat
ESPN's "First Take" has always welcomed rappers to join them in their conversations about sports, but having Wale on the show was a bit of a special occasion, as the rapper and fellow MMG labelmate, Stalley penned a theme song for the show a few years back.
After catching Action Bronson’s guest appearances on Wednesday, The-Dream was next up to take a seat on ESPN’s Highly Questionable with Dan Le Batard & Bomani Jones.
ESPN's Robert Flores just walked into the house of pain, and the resident ass-kicker is Nick 'Swaggy P' Young.
J. Cole and Dale Earnhart Jr. seemed an unlikely duo for the cover of ESPN, but they do have a strange and hilarious connection. Beside the fact that both men hail from North Carolina, Earnhart Jr.
J. Cole surprised fans with the announcement of his 2014 Forest Hills Drive album late last year, and he surprised us once again when he achieved the biggest first week sales in hip hop for the year.
While both members of Rae Sremmurd are in their 20s, it's not uncommon for them to be confused for teenagers, and with the amount of zany energy they exude in their new ESPN interview, it comes as no surprise.
Hip Hop Reacts To News Of Stuart Scott's Passing [Update: Freddie Gibbs Pens Op-Ed On Scott] Jan 12, 2015 at 06:38pm
Beloved ESPN anchor Stuart Scott lost his long battle with cancer earlier today, and since news broke, it's become even more apparent how much he meant to so many.
As you probably know by now, last night was "Drake Night" in Toronto, with Drizzy hosting the Raptors vs. Nets game and giving away shirts emblazoned with the team's "old Barney" logo, according to an ESPN commentator.
ESPN got lucky when Lil Wayne came to visit, with the rapper not only announcing the release date for his highly anticipated album Tha Carter V, but revealing the official artwork, plus spitting a quick freestyle for SportsCenter over their theme song.
Drake hosted the ESPYs on Wednesday night, and he was definitely instrumental in making the night a huge success, complete with hilarious skits involving Chris Brown, Blake Griffin, Bryan McKnight and Drizzy's crush Skylar Diggins.
We've already seen DJ Khaled and Lil Wayne sit in the hot seat for ESPN's First Take this week, and now it's 50 Cent's turn.While Khaled and Wayne are both currently based in Miami, Fif is from New York, but he's still chosen the Heat as his pick to win their
On Friday, Funkmaster Flex appeared on the ESPN show "Highly Questionable" with Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones to answer questions about partying with J.R.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism4,908 Views29 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same19,357 Views62 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)3,902 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song12,063 Views38 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed2,869 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour13,279 Views63 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter8,745 Views46 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's20,969 Views51 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,542 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal10,681 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,423 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition5,235 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug16,021 Views76 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,474 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff13,990 Views121 Comments
You may also like...