Lil Wayne Recalls His First Conversation With Jay Z & Advising Drake To "Keep It Canadian" Sep 14, 2015 at 03:35pm
Lil Wayne doesn't give all that many interviews, but as an artist with such a long and storied career, he always drops some gems when he does.
When all three Migos were arrested at Georgia Southern University in April, on charges of guns and drugs, many pointed the finger at Noisey and their "Atlanta" documentary which starred the rappers.
To promote their highly anticipated debut album Yung Rich Nation, which drops this Friday (July 31), Migos decided to make their way by ESPN’s Highly Questionable on Tuesday to conduct a little interview with hosts Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones.
Big Sean was blessed with the honor of appearing on ESPN's "First Take," this week, where he had the opportunity to spar with TV warriors Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith. Skip and Stephen A.
Wiz Khalifa assisted ESPN in their pre-NBA Draft coverage with a medley performance of "Word Hard, Play Hard" and "We Dem Boyz." The show represented the launch of ESPN's "Center Stage" music performance segment. "Sports and music have always had a cool c
If you haven’t noticed, Lil B has been making a ton of noise recently for cursing out some of the NBA’s biggest stars, most recently James Harden for allegedly stealing his infamous “cooking motion” dance.
Jim Jones was the latest rapper to appear on ESPN's Highly Questionable segment. During the video, Jones fields questions about living in the Bronx and having to move to Harlem to live with his grandma (because of all his bad behavior).
A few days back, we reported that Mobb Deep would be remixing their 1995 cut "Survival Of The Fittest" to serve as the intro to ESPN's "NBA Countdown" during the Western Conference Playoffs. Today, it's arrived.
The NBA playoffs are often a great opportunity for hip hop artists to get their new music promoted on a huge platform. Noteworthy examples include Eminem's "Not Afraid" in 2010 and Pitbull and Christina Aguilera's "Feel This Moment" in 2013.
50 Cent appeared on ESPN's First Take this morning, and obviously the conversation centered around the anticipated fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao, which goes down this Saturday.
Over the past few months, ESPN's "Highly Questionable" program has hosted entertaining interviews with the likes of Action Bronson and Rich Homie Quan, both of which had a humorous tone while still answering some hard-hitting questions, like whether RHQ's boat
ESPN's "First Take" has always welcomed rappers to join them in their conversations about sports, but having Wale on the show was a bit of a special occasion, as the rapper and fellow MMG labelmate, Stalley penned a theme song for the show a few years back.
After catching Action Bronson’s guest appearances on Wednesday, The-Dream was next up to take a seat on ESPN’s Highly Questionable with Dan Le Batard & Bomani Jones.
ESPN's Robert Flores just walked into the house of pain, and the resident ass-kicker is Nick 'Swaggy P' Young.
J. Cole and Dale Earnhart Jr. seemed an unlikely duo for the cover of ESPN, but they do have a strange and hilarious connection. Beside the fact that both men hail from North Carolina, Earnhart Jr.
J. Cole surprised fans with the announcement of his 2014 Forest Hills Drive album late last year, and he surprised us once again when he achieved the biggest first week sales in hip hop for the year.
While both members of Rae Sremmurd are in their 20s, it's not uncommon for them to be confused for teenagers, and with the amount of zany energy they exude in their new ESPN interview, it comes as no surprise.
Hip Hop Reacts To News Of Stuart Scott's Passing [Update: Freddie Gibbs Pens Op-Ed On Scott] Jan 12, 2015 at 06:38pm
Beloved ESPN anchor Stuart Scott lost his long battle with cancer earlier today, and since news broke, it's become even more apparent how much he meant to so many.
As you probably know by now, last night was "Drake Night" in Toronto, with Drizzy hosting the Raptors vs. Nets game and giving away shirts emblazoned with the team's "old Barney" logo, according to an ESPN commentator.
- Drake Brought Future Out To Perform "WATTBA" Tracks At Austin City Limits2,224 Views14 Comments
- Listen To OVO Sound Radio Episode 7 Featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da1,458 Views3 Comments
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way12,256 Views75 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio29,023 Views123 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"18,244 Views52 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio33,905 Views38 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo21,009 Views58 Comments
- Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) To Reunite In Australia1,712 Views12 Comments
- Amber Rose's Mom To Kanye West: "F*CK Yo 30 Showers!"17,710 Views70 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know ASAP Rocky?6,647 Views25 Comments
- PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da To Provide Mixes For Tonight's Episode Of OVO Sound Radio12,469 Views23 Comments
- Childish Gambino Invites Disappointed Australian Fans To New Show18,132 Views44 Comments
- Young Thug Shares Revised Tour Schedule8,077 Views57 Comments
- Victor Cruz Debuts The 'Haystack' Nike Air Cruz On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon 5,050 Views6 Comments
You may also like...
- OG Boo Dirty Feat. Akon "Problems" Video1,148 Views
- Slim Dollars "Talk Shit" Video (Heatseekers)1,011 Views
- Young Thug’s “Tourlife: NYC Stop” Vlog3,777 Views
- Robb Bank$ "Pressure" Video1,485 Views