Epic The Future puts together some visuals to the Thr33zy featured "2wenty 5ive 8ight" from his upcoming mixtape, City Of Action, due out this Monday, January 20th.Watch Epic The Future Feat.
With his new mixtape "City Of Action" releasing January 20, 2014, Epic The Future drops off an official trailer for the project.Check out Epic The Future "City Of Action Mixtape Trailer" Video, the latest video from Epic The Future, released on Tuesday, Decemb
Check out Call It How I See It (Remix) (Prod. by Hit Boy), the latest track from Epic The Future, featuring Raven Sorvino & Thr33zy McFly which dropped on Monday, April 22nd, 2013.
off "Red Cups & Late Nights" mixtapeCan you appreciate the bars here? Did y'all catch Epic The Future's latest visual for Epic The Future "Red Cup" Video? If you dig this, visit Epic The Future's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
The following artists contributed to the mixtape: Kool-Kid Beanz, Jhene Aiko, Lifestyle. Are y'all feeling this one? Visit our mixtape section to stream and/or download City Of Action, a project released by Epic The Future on Tuesday, January 21st, 2014.
Things are improving for Epic The Future with each new offering, and Fuck I Look Like is certainly no exception. It's a worthy addition to the Epic The Future's catalogue, which has seen much evolution as of late. We're definitely anticipating the next step.
The following artists are featured on the project: Revenge Of The Nerds, Jhene Aiko, Farrin. These producers soundtracked the mixtape: TMG, Hit-Boy, Problem Child, Yeezo, Revenge Of The Nerds & Show. How did EP do on this mixtape?
Stream Love Changes , the newest drop from Epic The Future which features Jhene Aiko. The cut was released on Thursday, August 25th, 2011. Things are looking better for Epic The Future with each new release, which Love Changes has proven yet again.
Check out Call It How I See It (Prod by Hit-Boy), the latest from Epic The Future. The track was released on Monday, August 15th, 2011.
Give Life Of A Star a spin - it's a new offering from Epic The Future, featuring Farrin. It was dropped on Thursday, February 17th, 2011.
Give All I Need a listen - it's a new offering from Epic The Future. It was dropped on Wednesday, February 9th, 2011. Epic The Future's musical situation is improving with every new release, and All I Need will most definitely help the cause.
Bump Good Die Young, the latest cut from Epic The Future featuring Young Life on the assist. It was released on Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011. Things are improving for Epic The Future with each new offering, and Good Die Young is certainly no exception.
Listen to Middle Class American, the latest track from Epic The Future, featuring Farrin. The cut dropped on Monday, January 10th, 2011. Epic The Future's future brightens with every new release, and Middle Class American certainly isn't an exception.
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"2,006 Views23 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather10,322 Views23 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date30,102 Views108 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now9,938 Views23 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"2,543 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"3,738 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,587 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,154 Views6 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,389 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best6,518 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million5,607 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande28,077 Views114 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,208 Views21 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast42,989 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike9,402 Views0 Comments