Drake just premiered his and Future's new joint album, What a Time to Be Alive, on OVO Sound Radio on Beats 1. He played the massively anticipated release back to back, and after the show, at 8 PM, the album was listed on iTunes.
Bobby Shmurda has been locked up for the last few months, and it's become clear that his label EPIC Records, will not come rushing to his aid the way many, including the rapper himself, assumed.
Mariah Carey did not have the best 2014. Despite releasing a solid late career record, the iconic singer experienced a record low in album sales, with Me. I Am Mariah…The Elusive Chanteuse still sitting at just over 100,000 sold.
This footage has been circulating the web the past few days, although it's a bit older than that. Reportedly it's from the day Bobby Shmurda signed his major label deal with Epic Records (which happened back in July).
Bobby Shmurda has been taking over the NY streets these past few weeks with his record “Hot Nigga”, and its Shmoney Dance.
Atlanta, Georgia representative Ca$h Out dropped by Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club earlier this morning for a faded conversation with hosts Charlamagne Tha God, Angela Yee and DJ Envy, during which they discussed his departure from Epic Records, the label'
A few weeks ago, we reported that Big Boi is currently working on his third solo album, and now we know that the upcoming project will be released on Epic Records, and not on Island Def Jam like his other two LPs.
Michael "Sha Money XL" Clervoix, who once served as president of G-Unit Records, and has recently represented 2 Chainz and Big K.R.I.T. as SVP of A&R for Island Def Jam, has now been named EVP of Urban A&R for Epic Records.
While rumors circulated a few weeks ago of Diddy's Bad Boy Records signing him, Vinny Cha$e has officially signed to Epic Records.According to MTV, the Harlem emcee, Vinny Cha$e, has signed a deal with Epic Records worth a reported 2.5 million earlier Tue
Following in the steps of Young Jeezy who recently aligned his CTE imprint with Atlantic, Yo Gotti has reached a partnership deal between CMG and Epic Records. Gotti hinted at the merge when he posted a pic
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition222 Views2 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)660 Views2 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye7,428 Views43 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far7,749 Views87 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay11,255 Views88 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie2,529 Views31 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"14,315 Views121 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram3,075 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum4,109 Views35 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs6,408 Views30 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke7,838 Views45 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"27,829 Views175 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists39,470 Views184 Comments
You may also like...