Trey Songz gave us some of his very best work with last year's Trigga, but he's continued to release new material since its release, including "Slow Motion" which managed to climb up the Hot 100 very recently.Rather than continue to release loose tracks, Trey
With Chief Keef's new-found freedom, all rules are going out the window. The rapper has been dropping a lot of leaks lately, but he's topped all of those by uploading four new mixtapes to his YouTube today.
Kid Cudi Announces Title For His New EP [Update: EP Slated To Drop Next Month] Jan 18, 2014 at 07:15pm
Kid Cudi got plenty of fans pumped in October when he announced that he would be recording a Man On The Moon 3 album as well as a prelude EP to arrive prior to the album.
Childish Gambino Puts EP With Chance The Rapper On Hold, Explains "STN MTN/KAUAI" [Update: Tape Drops] Oct 2, 2014 at 11:20am
Childish Gambino surprised us when he announced he was working on a new mixtape, referencing his native Stone Mountain in the ATL, STN MTN/KAUAI.
After seeing Chance The Rapper's name on "The Worst Guys", from Childish Gambino's because the internet, it was assumed that the Chicago rapper would be dropping a verse.
Toronto rapper and singer/songwriter D-Pryde is finally getting ready to drop his new EP, Canal & Richvale, which he is now providing as a full exclusive stream.
As a man who's been known to rock plenty of pink furs, you'd think Cam'ron would be pretty open to adventurous fashion choices. However, on a new track from his 1st Of The Month Vol.
Ludacris is a veteran in the game. Lyrics, beats, hit songs, a unique style; over his 10-plus year career he has obviously shown why he has been one of the most respected and successful stars in hip hop.
Bobby Shmurda is ready to capitalize just a bit off his viral "Shmoney Dance" and "Hot Nigga" record (which continues to climb the charts), with his first release via a major label, Shmurda She Wrote.
"OH MY GOD JADEN SMITH DID SOMETHING CRAZY," as he announced on Twitter this morning. The tweet leads to a link of Jaden's newest EP, called This Is The Album--looks like he's calling it an album.
iLoveMakonnen To Reissue "I LOVE MAKONNEN" EP [Update: Re-Release Drops On Monday] Dec 11, 2014 at 05:03pm
iLoveMakonnen's self-titled EP dropped earlier this summer, but it took a couple months to build hype, hitting its peak with Drake's co-sign and remix of "Tuesday".
We already saw the single art for the next song to be released off Tupelo, Mississippi duo's upcoming EP SremmLife, and we found out the release date for the EP on the same day.
Logic has a very loyal fanbase, but with a lot of stans, comes a lot impatience. The Maryland Rapper was planning to drop an EP as a warm up for his debut album, but his fans can't seem to wait for the full length project.
OVO’s newly-signed artist, Roy Wood$, has built a major buzz over past couple weeks thanks in part to Drake’s co-sign and feature on his single “Drama,” which was premiered on the OVO Sound Beats 1 Radio a few weeks back.
PartyNextDoor has quickly become a fan favorite r'n'b singer, thanks to an OVO deal and solid stream of releases behind him. In December, the singer hit fans with four new records as part of a quick Colors EP, which also came with a world tour announcement.
Last month, Brooklyn's psychedelic rap factions Flatbush Zombies and The Underachievers came together to release "The Butterfly Effect", the first track from their collaborative project, Clockwork Indigo.
Two of Taylor Gang's biggest artists, Ty Dolla $ign and Wiz Khalifa, are joining forces for a joint EP called Talk About It In The Morning.
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow1,114 Views8 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"496 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks7,684 Views27 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"3,158 Views5 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 2,835 Views30 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account17,872 Views41 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments6,095 Views29 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter21,312 Views52 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 297,927 Views63 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account24,661 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville53,846 Views65 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA17,223 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)5,997 Views26 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"28,846 Views124 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,702 Views14 Comments