Ty Dolla $ign will undoubtedly have a big year in 2014, on the heels of a successful 2013 he's releasing his new EP, which follows in the vein of his mixtape series, Beach House.
Isaiah Rashad is the newest signee to the Top Dawg label, and that alone means the expectations are high for his debut proper release, Cilvia.
We haven't heard from Jean Grae in a minute, but today she's returned with a new EP titled jeannie.
The LOX were circulating on the web last week, when they randomly decided to release a new EP, The Trinity. Now that the project is out, they're doing a little bit of promo for it.
Sean Price and producer M-Phazes have teamed up for a joint EP, Land Of The Crooks, which dropped today. The project features familiar faces like Guilty Simpson and Roc Marciano, as well, includes the instrumental version of each record.
Problem's has had quite a presence this year, but up until now, has not released a retail project. The rapper's Understand Me EP--a collection of 8 tracks, both old and new--will break that trend, dropping on iTunes December 10th.
Jim Jones Reveals Tracklist & Release Date For "We Own The Night" EP [Update: Stream The EP In Full] Dec 3, 2013 at 06:05pm
Jim Jones just released his Vampire Life 3 mixtape late this summer, but he's already back with a new project. Sticking with eVampire-themed series, The Dipset rapper has unveiled the details of his new EP, We Own The Night, which is due out December 3rd.
Jhene Aiko's come-up certainly accelerated this year. With some big features on tracks from Big Sean and Drake, Jhene got her name out in a big way, and the projections for Sail Out reflect that.
Although there is no sign of the JMSN x Ab-Soul joint effort, Unit 6, and it sounds like there won't be any signs of it for awhile, JMSN is still hard at work on his solo tip.
Freeway has been fairly quiet as of late. While he has been known to have prolific outbursts (as evidenced by 2009's underrated Month Of Madness series), we haven't heard a full project from Philly Freezer in a while.
Jhene Aiko has been growing her fan-base and strengthening her musical output, by linking up with huge stars like Drake on Nothing Was The Same and Big Sean on Hall Of Fame.
Common gave us some details on his upcoming mixtape (his very first) back in January, but otherwise we haven't heard much about the projects he's promised this year.
The album announcements just keep coming in, following the eventful MTV VMAs. Joe Budden recently released a response to Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse, and now he's announcing a lot more music is on the way.
Yesterday Chamillionaire teased fans with the release of the title track off his new EP REIGNFALL. The track features Scarface, Killer Mike and Bobby Moon, and was well received. Today we get a full stream of the new project, which is available on iTunes.
Jhene Aiko Reveals Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul, Wiz Khalifa & Big Sean Featured On "Sail Out" EP Jul 16, 2013 at 10:49am
Jhene Aiko is gearing up to release her debut album, Souled Out, but before that happens the singer is giving fans a taste of what's in store with her EP Sail Out.
Toronto rapper and singer/songwriter D-Pryde is finally getting ready to drop his new EP, Canal & Richvale, which he is now providing as a full exclusive stream.
Chuck Inglish is making his return to the rap game, after staying behind-the-scenes with production for a period of time. First up, the 1/2 of The Cool Kids offers his Droptops project.
Harry Fraud is putting out his fourth free project in under a year. The producer has released free EPs with Curren$y, and Eddie B, as well as his compilation Adrift, all within the last twelve months.
Miguel Explains His Stance On Putting Out Free Music & Finding Happy Medium With "Art Dealer Chic" EPs Apr 17, 2013 at 11:20am
Miguel announced recently that he'll be releasing a new set of his Art Dealer Chic EPs this summer.
R'n'b new comer, Miguel, had a big year, with his album Kaleidoscope Dream doing very well on the charts, as well as earning a Grammy for the single "Adorn." The single originally lived in a different form, on the first volume of his Art Dealer Chic
Ryan Leslie just dropped an album last October, but he's already preparing the follow up. After losing all of the master files on his laptop, and still having to pay a hefty reward for the returned computer, Ryan reportedly wrote the EP in only two days.
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th4,086 Views12 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"2,691 Views13 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show4,046 Views14 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks3,337 Views1 Comment
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday5,382 Views24 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month6,567 Views37 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show14,837 Views28 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today5,599 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj56,389 Views228 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal134,495 Views785 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"74,425 Views144 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"62,403 Views83 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight2,138 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,911 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"47,274 Views166 Comments