Jhene Aiko has been growing her fan-base and strengthening her musical output, by linking up with huge stars like Drake on Nothing Was The Same and Big Sean on Hall Of Fame.
Common gave us some details on his upcoming mixtape (his very first) back in January, but otherwise we haven't heard much about the projects he's promised this year.
The album announcements just keep coming in, following the eventful MTV VMAs. Joe Budden recently released a response to Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse, and now he's announcing a lot more music is on the way.
Yesterday Chamillionaire teased fans with the release of the title track off his new EP REIGNFALL. The track features Scarface, Killer Mike and Bobby Moon, and was well received. Today we get a full stream of the new project, which is available on iTunes.
Jhene Aiko Reveals Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul, Wiz Khalifa & Big Sean Featured On "Sail Out" EP Jul 16, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Jhene Aiko is gearing up to release her debut album, Souled Out, but before that happens the singer is giving fans a taste of what's in store with her EP Sail Out.
Toronto rapper and singer/songwriter D-Pryde is finally getting ready to drop his new EP, Canal & Richvale, which he is now providing as a full exclusive stream.
Chuck Inglish is making his return to the rap game, after staying behind-the-scenes with production for a period of time. First up, the 1/2 of The Cool Kids offers his Droptops project.
Harry Fraud is putting out his fourth free project in under a year. The producer has released free EPs with Curren$y, and Eddie B, as well as his compilation Adrift, all within the last twelve months.
Miguel Explains His Stance On Putting Out Free Music & Finding Happy Medium With "Art Dealer Chic" EPs Apr 17, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Miguel announced recently that he'll be releasing a new set of his Art Dealer Chic EPs this summer.
R'n'b new comer, Miguel, had a big year, with his album Kaleidoscope Dream doing very well on the charts, as well as earning a Grammy for the single "Adorn." The single originally lived in a different form, on the first volume of his Art Dealer Chic
Ryan Leslie just dropped an album last October, but he's already preparing the follow up. After losing all of the master files on his laptop, and still having to pay a hefty reward for the returned computer, Ryan reportedly wrote the EP in only two days.
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da1,493 Views15 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP1,618 Views3 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky3,505 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title13,115 Views86 Comments
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram19,347 Views43 Comments
- TBT: The Roots3,170 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop21,364 Views37 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]15,842 Views42 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance28,369 Views112 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines7,570 Views26 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic6,539 Views34 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner5,546 Views20 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson1,507 Views10 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,646 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts7,121 Views21 Comments