Bobby Shmurda is ready to capitalize just a bit off his viral "Shmoney Dance" and "Hot Nigga" record (which continues to climb the charts), with his first release via a major label, Shmurda She Wrote.
Joe Budden's debut EP, Some Love Lost, is now in stores, which nowadays really only means on thing: it's also available on Spotify. The new project finds Joe in his "ordinary Joe" mode, digging deep into his personal issues to draw some captivating music.
This summer, Bay Area stalwart Too Short dropped a hilarious track called "19,999," the title of which referred to the number of women he claims to have slept with.
Jean Grae shows off her R&B side on #5, the first of two releases that she intends to drop this month. Available now on BandCamp, the project comes with a short introduction from the project's creator:
Both Willow Smith and her older brother Jaden Smith have been popping up quite a bit lately, as they've been dropping off some new records on their respective Soundclouds.
DeJ Loaf Speaks On Signing With Columbia, Reveals She May Do An EP With Young Thug Oct 29, 2014 at 12:50pm
DeJ Loaf is starting to capitalize on the success of "Try Me," by releasing her new mixtape Sell Sole and singing to a major label, Columbia Records. Still, she has a lot more she wants to do in the game and she's just getting started.
Last month, Brooklyn's psychedelic rap factions Flatbush Zombies and The Underachievers came together to release "The Butterfly Effect", the first track from their collaborative project, Clockwork Indigo.
Ludacris hasn't released an album since 2010's Battle Of The Sexes, and for a while it seemed like his proposed follow up, Ludaversal was never going to see the light of day.
Exclusive Stream Of A3C Volume 4 Compilation With The Underachievers, Mick Jenkins & More Oct 6, 2014 at 12:00pm
The annual Atlanta festival A3C is going all out this year, for their 10-year anniversary. They've expanded the festival to span five days, with a diverse assortment of hip-hop artists set to perform.
Childish Gambino Puts EP With Chance The Rapper On Hold, Explains "STN MTN/KAUAI" [Update: Tape Drops] Oct 2, 2014 at 11:20am
Childish Gambino surprised us when he announced he was working on a new mixtape, referencing his native Stone Mountain in the ATL, STN MTN/KAUAI.
Cam'ron Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "1st Of The Month Vol. 4" EP [Update: Stream Available] Oct 1, 2014 at 01:01am
It's that time of the month again (or soon enough). Cam'ron has been consistent with his 1st of the Month EP series, and keeps things going with the upcoming fourth instalment in the series.
Another album stream for your listening pleasure today. We've already received streams for Tinashe's Aquarius album, and two Prince albums, Art Official Age and PlectrumElectrum. Elijah Blake now lets go his Drift EP to stream on Spotify.
As a man who's been known to rock plenty of pink furs, you'd think Cam'ron would be pretty open to adventurous fashion choices. However, on a new track from his 1st Of The Month Vol.
We've seen Hit-Boy's HS87 collective really grow over the past year or two. Not only have they been putting in work as a crew, since their debut compilation All I Ever Dreamed Of totheir new album We The Plug, but the individual artists continue to grind.
Cam'ron has returned in a big way this year, and not only because he was donning a cape when he did. The rapper has an EP in the works with A Trak, which already gave us the gleefully nostalgic Dipset reunion, "Dipshits".
After seeing Chance The Rapper's name on "The Worst Guys", from Childish Gambino's because the internet, it was assumed that the Chicago rapper would be dropping a verse.
Logic has a very loyal fanbase, but with a lot of stans, comes a lot impatience. The Maryland Rapper was planning to drop an EP as a warm up for his debut album, but his fans can't seem to wait for the full length project.
James Fauntleroy has been working as a songwriter behind the scenes for some time, but in the last year or so we've really seen him come into the foreground of the music industry. Appearing on Drake's "Girls Love Beyonce", J.
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 216 Views4 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account3,178 Views9 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments3,894 Views29 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter15,220 Views38 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 296,155 Views54 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account22,233 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville48,894 Views59 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA15,324 Views28 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)5,308 Views26 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"27,158 Views120 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,350 Views12 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest38,616 Views37 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days17,020 Views56 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest21,066 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,904 Views49 Comments