OVO’s newly-signed artist, Roy Wood$, has built a major buzz over past couple weeks thanks in part to Drake’s co-sign and feature on his single “Drama,” which was premiered on the OVO Sound Beats 1 Radio a few weeks back.
Dreezy has been making her mark in Chicago over the year or so, but she's yet to truly break through on a truly national level. Her new project, Call It What You Want, finds her songwriting advancing even beyond that of her impressive Schizo mixtape.
Well here’s a treat for Key! fans. Out of nowhere, the ATL rapper decides to surprise fans with the third installment in his appropriately titled No One Is Ready EP series.
DeJ Loaf is prepping a new EP, told hold fans over as she works on her official major label album debut.
After premiering a few leaks off the joint EP from Chris Webby and producer/rapper Sap, the two come through with a stream on the same day the project hits iTunes.
Here goes another album stream, following up ones from Future (Dirty Sprite 2), Joell Ortiz and !llmind (Human) and Eric Bellinger (Cuffing Season). This stream comes courtesy of Staten Island MC Your Old Droog.
Recently Chevy Woods dropped off a hard-hitting new single featuring DeJ Loaf, "All Said And Done," detailing stories of street life. The TGOD rapper is following that up today by revealing the details of the project the song is attached too.
After her performance at Summer Jam, DeJ Loaf chopped it up with Peter Rosenberg, revealing she had an EP in the works which was due out before July.
After making a successful comeback earlier this year with records like “NY Raining” & “Correct,” Charles Hamilton is now turning his focus onto his first official project in years called The Black Box EP.
Stream Emilio Rojas' "L.I.F.E." EP, Featuring Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz & More Jul 10, 2015 at 01:49pm
It's the very first Friday that retail albums are being released, switching over from the industry standard Tuesday last week, and quite a few artists are taking advantage of the occasion.
Lupe Fiasco has been pretty silent on social media since the release of his ambitious new album, Tsetsuo & Youth, but recently broke his silence by penning an open letter to white supremacy on Instagram.
A month ago, producer duo Blended Babies hit us with their instrumental EP, 1, the first in a series of instrumental EPs the two are working on.
Curren$y is always working on a new project, and while we know he and Wiz Khalifa already having something new up their sleeves, Spitta announced yet another collaborative project on Instagram recently.Revolver will pair him with the always impressive Sledgren
DeJ Loaf graced Summer Jam's Festival Stage yesterday, and after killing her performance she hit backstage to do an interview with HOT 97's own Peter Rosenberg. During the post-performance chat, DeJ happened to reveal she's got a new EP in the works.
Coming out of nowhere, Mike Posner decides to join in on the surprise trend and release a brand new EP titled, The Truth.
Rich Homie Quan and Young Thug may not be recording together these days, but it doesn't mean they won't individually light up the summer like they did last year with "Lifestyle".
We've heard Blended Babies collaborate with the likes of Ab-Soul, Asher Roth King Chip, The Cool Kids, and many more, but today, the duo have released 6 new instrumentals as their first in a series of EPs-- the aptly titled "1".
From his very first single, Nelly established his "Country Grammar," but it wasn't until a few albums later that he really started to experiment with country music.
Trey Songz gave us some of his very best work with last year's Trigga, but he's continued to release new material since its release, including "Slow Motion" which managed to climb up the Hot 100 very recently.Rather than continue to release loose tracks, Trey
Honey Cocaine quietly unveiled her new project, The Gift Rap last week, putting the 5-song set up on iTunes as well as a SoundCloud stream.
By now, you're probably familiar with la musica de Harry Fraud.
Are you a lanky, purple-haired smoke enthusiast who raps, or a singer with long dreads and a penchant to wear a bandana? That's the ultimate question we're asking with the release of the new EP from Wiz Khalifa and Ty Dolla $ign, Talk About It In The Morning.
Last week, Tinashe shared her Amethyst mixtape as a 22nd birthday present for herself, and today Eric Bellinger makes it an R&B tradition.
Two of Taylor Gang's biggest artists, Ty Dolla $ign and Wiz Khalifa, are joining forces for a joint EP called Talk About It In The Morning.
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music5,777 Views67 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"853 Views5 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series3,020 Views14 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate44,058 Views143 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)8,442 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,869 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"42,046 Views121 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey5,662 Views32 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP3,143 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On56,051 Views205 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,795 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 115,418 Views370 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,945 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"74,626 Views247 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"13,993 Views28 Comments