Luke Christopher is on the rise, and while you'll get to hear his whole story on an upcoming episode of our On The Come-Up series, for now, you can take a listen to not one but TWO new releases from the L.A.
Over the past couple weeks, Tip has been hinting on social media that he’s got something big for us coming on #911, aka tomorrow, and now we know what that is.
CJ Flemings is 19-year-old rapper from Montreal, Canada, and with the release of his new EP, Next One To Enjoy, his the second rapper from the city to put out an impressive project this week (the other being Wasiu with MTLiens).CJ works with producers like Dav
Atlanta's Two-9 collective are ready to make major moves this year, and they should get the ball rolling on their breakthrough with the release of #AugustTwo9, a new EP featuring five new tracks.
Father doesn't sit still for long. The Awful Records rapper gave us his best work to date earlier this year with the Who's Gonna Get Fucked First LP, but today he's already back with some new material, sharing the Papicodone EP.
Da$h has been relatively M.I.A. in recent months. The New Jersey-bred rapper delivered "Mudd Walk," produced by Metro Boomin', back in April and since then he's only popped up to appear on Playboi Carti's "Fetti" alongside Maxo Kream.
It was just the other week that we heard new music from FKA Twigs, with "Figure 8" premiering on Zane Lowe's Beats 1 radio show. The song premiere came with a quick interview, where Twigs spoke on an upcoming EP she'd finished back in November.
OVO’s newly-signed artist, Roy Wood$, has built a major buzz over past couple weeks thanks in part to Drake’s co-sign and feature on his single “Drama,” which was premiered on the OVO Sound Beats 1 Radio a few weeks back.
Dreezy has been making her mark in Chicago over the year or so, but she's yet to truly break through on a truly national level. Her new project, Call It What You Want, finds her songwriting advancing even beyond that of her impressive Schizo mixtape.
Well here’s a treat for Key! fans. Out of nowhere, the ATL rapper decides to surprise fans with the third installment in his appropriately titled No One Is Ready EP series.
DeJ Loaf is prepping a new EP, told hold fans over as she works on her official major label album debut.
After premiering a few leaks off the joint EP from Chris Webby and producer/rapper Sap, the two come through with a stream on the same day the project hits iTunes.
Here goes another album stream, following up ones from Future (Dirty Sprite 2), Joell Ortiz and !llmind (Human) and Eric Bellinger (Cuffing Season). This stream comes courtesy of Staten Island MC Your Old Droog.
Recently Chevy Woods dropped off a hard-hitting new single featuring DeJ Loaf, "All Said And Done," detailing stories of street life. The TGOD rapper is following that up today by revealing the details of the project the song is attached too.
After her performance at Summer Jam, DeJ Loaf chopped it up with Peter Rosenberg, revealing she had an EP in the works which was due out before July.
After making a successful comeback earlier this year with records like “NY Raining” & “Correct,” Charles Hamilton is now turning his focus onto his first official project in years called The Black Box EP.
Stream Emilio Rojas' "L.I.F.E." EP, Featuring Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz & More Jul 10, 2015 at 01:49pm
It's the very first Friday that retail albums are being released, switching over from the industry standard Tuesday last week, and quite a few artists are taking advantage of the occasion.
Lupe Fiasco has been pretty silent on social media since the release of his ambitious new album, Tsetsuo & Youth, but recently broke his silence by penning an open letter to white supremacy on Instagram.
A month ago, producer duo Blended Babies hit us with their instrumental EP, 1, the first in a series of instrumental EPs the two are working on.
Curren$y is always working on a new project, and while we know he and Wiz Khalifa already having something new up their sleeves, Spitta announced yet another collaborative project on Instagram recently.Revolver will pair him with the always impressive Sledgren
DeJ Loaf graced Summer Jam's Festival Stage yesterday, and after killing her performance she hit backstage to do an interview with HOT 97's own Peter Rosenberg. During the post-performance chat, DeJ happened to reveal she's got a new EP in the works.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title3,807 Views49 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit5,896 Views15 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"7,831 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine7,203 Views128 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month7,537 Views29 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks7,679 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped54,981 Views190 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20157,170 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"19,697 Views151 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments24,277 Views201 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?11,104 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,846 Views18 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,687 Views31 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title15,208 Views63 Comments