Nicki Minaj has been known to fake engagements before. From her brief Twitter marriage to Drake, to DJ Khaled's infamous publicity stunt, when it comes to wedding other rappers, her word isn't exactly reliable.
Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole seem to have a lot in common. The rappers, frequently cited as two of the best in the game, are apparently working on a joint album together, and now we learn that they're both engaged to their longtime girlfriends.
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean4,274 Views47 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season2,074 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram11,480 Views49 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist5,566 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art8,326 Views38 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter30,654 Views58 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album27,302 Views57 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"32,877 Views118 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings11,908 Views20 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,595 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears11,206 Views36 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon31,325 Views100 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"20,325 Views53 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"25,540 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th16,969 Views29 Comments
You may also like...
- Problem "Relapse" Video266 Views