Nicki Minaj has been known to fake engagements before. From her brief Twitter marriage to Drake, to DJ Khaled's infamous publicity stunt, when it comes to wedding other rappers, her word isn't exactly reliable.
Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole seem to have a lot in common. The rappers, frequently cited as two of the best in the game, are apparently working on a joint album together, and now we learn that they're both engaged to their longtime girlfriends.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]386 Views0 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account10,181 Views28 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back10,073 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,076 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media7,608 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah12,539 Views46 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address28,360 Views148 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana41,247 Views139 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,958 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo55,591 Views121 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta41,009 Views106 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,539 Views40 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,934 Views24 Comments
You may also like...