Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video Aug 27, 2015 at 12:50pm
Two years ago, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West sued the co-founder of YouTube, Chad Hurley, for leaking footage of their lavish engagement through his new venture MixBit.
Robin Thicke has been very lost since divorcing his wife, Paula Patton, after 21 years together.
Nicki Minaj has been known to fake engagements before. From her brief Twitter marriage to Drake, to DJ Khaled's infamous publicity stunt, when it comes to wedding other rappers, her word isn't exactly reliable.
Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole seem to have a lot in common. The rappers, frequently cited as two of the best in the game, are apparently working on a joint album together, and now we learn that they're both engaged to their longtime girlfriends.
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers4,785 Views39 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music4,846 Views21 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History2,407 Views15 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In25,256 Views124 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week3,480 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"17,405 Views87 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,041 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"3,574 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,628 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,370 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 7,205 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"5,085 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake7,585 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,733 Views6 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"50,297 Views405 Comments