Nicki Minaj has been known to fake engagements before. From her brief Twitter marriage to Drake, to DJ Khaled's infamous publicity stunt, when it comes to wedding other rappers, her word isn't exactly reliable.
Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole seem to have a lot in common. The rappers, frequently cited as two of the best in the game, are apparently working on a joint album together, and now we learn that they're both engaged to their longtime girlfriends.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?5,673 Views23 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview40,429 Views73 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend7,096 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"44,887 Views140 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"63,769 Views318 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up5,568 Views11 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted12,099 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,883 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction14,272 Views72 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week8,709 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 66,227 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night48,008 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"73,307 Views129 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix7,810 Views4 Comments
You may also like...