Nicki Minaj has been known to fake engagements before. From her brief Twitter marriage to Drake, to DJ Khaled's infamous publicity stunt, when it comes to wedding other rappers, her word isn't exactly reliable.
Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole seem to have a lot in common. The rappers, frequently cited as two of the best in the game, are apparently working on a joint album together, and now we learn that they're both engaged to their longtime girlfriends.
- DJ Khaled Says He Has 10,000 Pairs Of Sneakers In His Collection2,980 Views0 Comments
- Frank Ocean Is Interviewing Lil B For His New Magazine6,186 Views11 Comments
- Quiz: Which Snoop Are You?7,248 Views45 Comments
- Drake, The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky Among Austin City Limits 2015 Performers7,964 Views21 Comments
- Tyga Brings Underage Kylie Jenner To An 18+ Concert20,502 Views76 Comments
- Beyond "Trap Queen": Fetty Wap's Hidden Gems11,961 Views24 Comments
- Charges Dropped Against Chris Brown After Alleged Basketball Brawl5,114 Views7 Comments
- Jay Z Plans "40/40 Live" Talk Show With Skylar Diggins5,058 Views12 Comments
- Kanye West In Talks To Create A TV Show With Vice4,476 Views15 Comments
- Vince Staples Announces Debut Album Title & Release Date7,849 Views23 Comments
- Nike Could've Signed Stephen Curry But Didn't Think He Was Worth The Money8,464 Views0 Comments
- Forbes Names Hip Hop's Five Wealthiest Artists Of 201527,778 Views67 Comments
- Migos' Offset Receives Additional Charges After Allegedly Fighting In Jail19,417 Views27 Comments
- Met Gala 2015: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & More On The Red Carpet4,108 Views16 Comments
- Trinidad James To Make At Least $50,000 From "Uptown Funk" Royalties16,138 Views16 Comments
You may also like...