Nicki Minaj has been known to fake engagements before. From her brief Twitter marriage to Drake, to DJ Khaled's infamous publicity stunt, when it comes to wedding other rappers, her word isn't exactly reliable.
Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole seem to have a lot in common. The rappers, frequently cited as two of the best in the game, are apparently working on a joint album together, and now we learn that they're both engaged to their longtime girlfriends.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement6,320 Views22 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years18,208 Views215 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop3,419 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"28,014 Views128 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail6,328 Views26 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album7,646 Views24 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"15,123 Views126 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie3,468 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"13,644 Views27 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set9,417 Views21 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean12,936 Views111 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,150 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram22,277 Views74 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,479 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,187 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music415 Views