Celebrities, including rappers, have been inking endorsements deals with companies since the dawn of advertising. Hip hop music is more popular and marketable to the mainstream now than ever before, so these kinds of deals are on the rise.
T.I. Reveals He's Looking At Yo Gotti, Problem, Jeremih & Kirko Bangz To Join Hustle Gang Crew May 9, 2013 at 12:29pm
Tip really seems to have begun carefully promoting and forming his Hustle Gang crew as of late. The rapper and his crew dropped their first collaborative effort together, G.D.O.D., just this week, and preceded it with several group interviews.
Justin Timberlake is stacking up the endorsements. The 20/20 Experience crooner who currently holds endorsements with Target and Bud Light, as well as having a well documented stint with McDonalds under his belt, is now partnering up with Mastercard.
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks2,104 Views12 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years24,841 Views75 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project2,649 Views30 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 263,114 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract5,188 Views19 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?20,622 Views73 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West11,867 Views72 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp5,022 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace12,687 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz4,712 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,031 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL7,037 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged21,688 Views93 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer6,179 Views61 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,397 Views11 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal247 Views