Celebrities, including rappers, have been inking endorsements deals with companies since the dawn of advertising. Hip hop music is more popular and marketable to the mainstream now than ever before, so these kinds of deals are on the rise.
T.I. Reveals He's Looking At Yo Gotti, Problem, Jeremih & Kirko Bangz To Join Hustle Gang Crew May 9, 2013 at 12:29pm
Tip really seems to have begun carefully promoting and forming his Hustle Gang crew as of late. The rapper and his crew dropped their first collaborative effort together, G.D.O.D., just this week, and preceded it with several group interviews.
Justin Timberlake is stacking up the endorsements. The 20/20 Experience crooner who currently holds endorsements with Target and Bud Light, as well as having a well documented stint with McDonalds under his belt, is now partnering up with Mastercard.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal46,842 Views346 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"52,861 Views131 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"36,757 Views65 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,466 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,197 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"31,244 Views143 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,575 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"9,254 Views61 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram26,688 Views66 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,818 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,022 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney7,919 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music10,269 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"18,359 Views47 Comments
You may also like...