Celebrities, including rappers, have been inking endorsements deals with companies since the dawn of advertising. Hip hop music is more popular and marketable to the mainstream now than ever before, so these kinds of deals are on the rise.
T.I. Reveals He's Looking At Yo Gotti, Problem, Jeremih & Kirko Bangz To Join Hustle Gang Crew May 9, 2013 at 12:29pm
Tip really seems to have begun carefully promoting and forming his Hustle Gang crew as of late. The rapper and his crew dropped their first collaborative effort together, G.D.O.D., just this week, and preceded it with several group interviews.
Justin Timberlake is stacking up the endorsements. The 20/20 Experience crooner who currently holds endorsements with Target and Bud Light, as well as having a well documented stint with McDonalds under his belt, is now partnering up with Mastercard.
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"262 Views3 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed4,627 Views22 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer1,929 Views3 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark10,357 Views32 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"13,213 Views47 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece29,907 Views47 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 233,975 Views1 Comment
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak50,514 Views117 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,427 Views17 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women78,852 Views125 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay19,493 Views55 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco43,245 Views52 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,871 Views16 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity10,609 Views52 Comments
You may also like...