Celebrities, including rappers, have been inking endorsements deals with companies since the dawn of advertising. Hip hop music is more popular and marketable to the mainstream now than ever before, so these kinds of deals are on the rise.
T.I. Reveals He's Looking At Yo Gotti, Problem, Jeremih & Kirko Bangz To Join Hustle Gang Crew May 9, 2013 at 12:29pm
Tip really seems to have begun carefully promoting and forming his Hustle Gang crew as of late. The rapper and his crew dropped their first collaborative effort together, G.D.O.D., just this week, and preceded it with several group interviews.
Justin Timberlake is stacking up the endorsements. The 20/20 Experience crooner who currently holds endorsements with Target and Bud Light, as well as having a well documented stint with McDonalds under his belt, is now partnering up with Mastercard.
- Travis Scott Puts Fan-Shoving Security Guard In His Place4,492 Views68 Comments
- Scarface Arrested At BET Hip Hop Awards For Unpaid Child Support2,830 Views23 Comments
- Classic Rotation: AZ's 'Doe or Die'683 Views9 Comments
- Stream Jeezy's "Politically Correct EP"7,024 Views76 Comments
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today8,775 Views59 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More5,659 Views27 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems20,388 Views88 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival10,925 Views30 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition7,246 Views21 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)5,977 Views14 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye38,699 Views106 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far23,871 Views136 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay34,315 Views143 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie5,795 Views43 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"45,498 Views186 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video3,545 Views