Celebrities, including rappers, have been inking endorsements deals with companies since the dawn of advertising. Hip hop music is more popular and marketable to the mainstream now than ever before, so these kinds of deals are on the rise.
T.I. Reveals He's Looking At Yo Gotti, Problem, Jeremih & Kirko Bangz To Join Hustle Gang Crew May 9, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Tip really seems to have begun carefully promoting and forming his Hustle Gang crew as of late. The rapper and his crew dropped their first collaborative effort together, G.D.O.D., just this week, and preceded it with several group interviews.
Justin Timberlake is stacking up the endorsements. The 20/20 Experience crooner who currently holds endorsements with Target and Bud Light, as well as having a well documented stint with McDonalds under his belt, is now partnering up with Mastercard.
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club1,447 Views6 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation1,114 Views5 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting4,437 Views15 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da4,914 Views36 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP2,309 Views5 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky4,629 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title15,147 Views94 Comments
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram21,088 Views45 Comments
- TBT: The Roots3,303 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop22,340 Views39 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]16,225 Views43 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance29,667 Views115 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines8,285 Views27 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic6,781 Views34 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner5,806 Views20 Comments
You may also like...
- Nardwuar Vs. Wale873 Views