Celebrities, including rappers, have been inking endorsements deals with companies since the dawn of advertising. Hip hop music is more popular and marketable to the mainstream now than ever before, so these kinds of deals are on the rise.
T.I. Reveals He's Looking At Yo Gotti, Problem, Jeremih & Kirko Bangz To Join Hustle Gang Crew May 9, 2013 at 12:29pm
Tip really seems to have begun carefully promoting and forming his Hustle Gang crew as of late. The rapper and his crew dropped their first collaborative effort together, G.D.O.D., just this week, and preceded it with several group interviews.
Justin Timberlake is stacking up the endorsements. The 20/20 Experience crooner who currently holds endorsements with Target and Bud Light, as well as having a well documented stint with McDonalds under his belt, is now partnering up with Mastercard.
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune141 Views0 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans1 View0 Comments
- Miguel Announces "WildHeart" Release Date588 Views1 Comment
- Hump Day Playlist756 Views1 Comment
- The Game Threatens Young Thug15,799 Views92 Comments
- Stream Joe Moses' New Album "Brackin"779 Views5 Comments
- DJ Khaled Says He Has 10,000 Pairs Of Sneakers In His Collection4,384 Views0 Comments
- Frank Ocean Is Interviewing Lil B For His New Magazine7,861 Views18 Comments
- Quiz: Which Snoop Are You?9,062 Views50 Comments
- Drake, The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky Among Austin City Limits 2015 Performers9,891 Views21 Comments
- Tyga Brings Underage Kylie Jenner To An 18+ Concert24,523 Views83 Comments
- Beyond "Trap Queen": Fetty Wap's Hidden Gems14,142 Views30 Comments
- Charges Dropped Against Chris Brown After Alleged Basketball Brawl6,049 Views8 Comments
- Jay Z Plans "40/40 Live" Talk Show With Skylar Diggins5,787 Views13 Comments
- Kanye West In Talks To Create A TV Show With Vice5,048 Views15 Comments
You may also like...