Celebrities, including rappers, have been inking endorsements deals with companies since the dawn of advertising. Hip hop music is more popular and marketable to the mainstream now than ever before, so these kinds of deals are on the rise.
T.I. Reveals He's Looking At Yo Gotti, Problem, Jeremih & Kirko Bangz To Join Hustle Gang Crew May 9, 2013 at 12:29pm
Tip really seems to have begun carefully promoting and forming his Hustle Gang crew as of late. The rapper and his crew dropped their first collaborative effort together, G.D.O.D., just this week, and preceded it with several group interviews.
Justin Timberlake is stacking up the endorsements. The 20/20 Experience crooner who currently holds endorsements with Target and Bud Light, as well as having a well documented stint with McDonalds under his belt, is now partnering up with Mastercard.
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow6,568 Views24 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid50,679 Views108 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"23,075 Views99 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them22,571 Views65 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 307,685 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week15,937 Views74 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,137 Views22 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,128 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences7,679 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates12,573 Views59 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon9,073 Views36 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs26,144 Views65 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever9,554 Views44 Comments